What do y'all think of the George Foreman Grill?

what do y'all think of the George Foreman Grill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3SaG6UN2Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the kids love it, right Georges?

kek

It KNOCKS OUT FAT!

I got one for a present probably 15 ago. I hated it. Makes a wicked mess, can't remove the plates for cleaning, no temperature control. Doesn't transfer heat very effectively. If you try to cook something thick like the OP pic shows, you've got burn marks on the outside but it's raw on the inside.

It's alright for paninis, I guess.

It's decent for making a grilled cheese

They make great sandwich presses

New ones have removable plates and temperature control.

The Foreman grill is an interesting story:George Foreman actually made more money off it than he did during his pro boxing career.

I used to use one in high school to make my sandwiches. I'd cook a pound of sliced salami on it and the put it all in bread with pickles and swiss cheese. Then back on the grill.
I like to feel that all the oil coming off thge salami made it healthy.

Not any healthier than a propane gas grill, not any cheaper than one, not any easier to clean or maintain. It has a black has-been celebrity on the box, though!

It's fine if you
>don't ever want seasoning while you cook since it ruins the surface
>want your stuff quick and minimal clean up
>don't have access to a proper grill

They almost gave the deal to Hulk Hogan, but he passed it up for a blender.

I've got one but I've only ever used it for toasted sandwiches.

Why do you bring up his race? Fucking racist piece of shit.

if you want to settle for bland meat with no babysitting involved, it's alright to run in the background while you prepare something else.
It makes preparing meals ahead a cinch.

I live in an apartment without access to a proper grill. It's alright, it''s quick and the plates come off so cleaning it isn't a royal bastard.

I have one but I haven't used it in forever.

the grill wouldn't have sold as well if it were hulk hogan.

I don't browse Veeky Forums often enough to be able to determine whether or not this is sarcasm, but just in case it isn't: Fuck you, you virtue signalling cunt.

Veeky Forums is unironically reddit-tier most of the time

These are great. I love the the one like in the op. Sure, it is difficult to clean, unless you have a big sink. I would use it once or twice a day so I just left it on the counter. Maybe wipe it down with a paper towel. No temp control, no problem. I found frozen burger patties with the proper thickness and fish fillets that cook correctly. It is a poor craftsman who blame his tools. It doesn't take long and is simple to use.

half assed panini press. that's literally all you can use it for. LOL "grill"

youtube.com/watch?v=x3SaG6UN2Bc

>Be racist
>Someone calls you out on it
>V..v..v..virtue signalling

Everytime lmao

that's what happens when most posters are woman