WHY IS THERE A BUN IN THE MIDDLE? I DON'T WANT ONE?

WHY IS THERE A BUN IN THE MIDDLE? I DON'T WANT ONE?

it's the club sandwich of burgers

Don't worry op, the best fast food sandwich, the McChicken, has no bun in the middle.

Then tell them "no middle bun"..

I don't know how else to explain this, user

It's dumb, I dunno why anyone would get this (with extra filler bun and extra filler lettuce) rather than 3 McDoubles.

I'd never had one of those before, but they were running a promotion for $3 to get one with a large coke and fry
4/10
Sauce was great but the sandwich itself was massively disappointing

I don't understand why it is there either but I have never eaten one. It seems like a dumb idea to me. Let's add a piece of bread to the middle of a Mcdouble and some more lettuce and charge 3 times the price for it because we added a 1 cent piece of bun.

bread add more sweet flavour

Its not a fucking sandwich

i get it becuase is BIG MAC

AND WHAT HAPPENS TO THE EXTRA TOP BUN?

It's not a bottom bun, it's a special bun that is cut into three pieces.

Never noticed that's the only burger they have with that size sesame seed bun?

mcChickens are shit

well what is it then?
and don't you dare call it a burger.

>mcChickens are shit
I hope you get banned.

Because they couldn't get away with charging $3.50 for a mcdouble with tangy sauce.

Quarter pounders have sesame seeds on them, your move.

I love Double Quarter Pounders with cheese.

It's a friction barrier, or do you think globs of lettuce, fat, grease and """meat""" are going to just magically stick together.

Because McDonalds knows that its customers are morons that don't understand the first thing about nutrition. They know that they can just fill you up on cheap bread instead of costly meat. They know that they can infuse the extra bun with soy protein to inflate the nutrition facts on their website. They know that people don't understand that the amino acid profile is completely different between plant based proteins and animal proteins. They know that people are just going to decide how it tastes based on the sauce anyways so none of it fucking matters and they'll charge you $6 for it.

They took the idea from bobs big boy.

>McChicken
I don't go to a burger joint to eat chicken. Thats as retarded as going to dairy Queen to get a fucking hot dog.

then order a mcdouble, bitchboy

It's filthy garbage is what it is.