Why can't I get good fries at McDonald's at 2:00am?

Why can't I get good fries at McDonald's at 2:00am?

For me its much chicken xd

I LOVE the McChicken too brah but that doesn't answer his question Lolz.

Ask for no salt and they have to make a fresh batch. Don't tip.

Don't go to McDonalds in the ghettto, sweetie.

Do you just bring salt with you then?

They have salt packets usually... But like said, prepare for antics

Yeah but I'm too nice to ask for salt packets after ordering fries with no salt.

>Why can't I get good fries at McDonald's

Fixed

It's part of my foodie To-Go Kit.
>ketchup
>sriracha
>mustard
>relish
>kosher salt
>freshly ground pepper
>fresh diced onions
>ground garlic
All on my keychain loop

have you considered kindly relocating yourself to the bottom of a cliff?

I do like hiking but I usually have my keychains on me when I hike to spice up my cooking on the go.

I sometimes keep a plastic fork in my car, as well as some napkins. Having a couple salt and pepper packets could be helpful.

you can just ask for fresh fries you fucking mong
always makes me laugh when people come in and ask for no salt on their fries or meat or something

Worked at McDick's for years. They don't make fresh fries on request, they just tell you they did.
If you ask for no salt, they have to make new fries without salt.

maybe not at your shithole maccas, at mine they do

We never dropped new fries if they asked for no salt. We just threw the old ones back in the fryer for minute and then voila unsalted fries

This is exactly what I imagined would happen

Seems like this would make the oil salty. I think you're just being a macas wage slave edgelord. Which is to be expected.

like i said
>your shithole maccas

That's the smartest thing I've ever heard of a mcdonalds worker doing.
You guys are made out to be dumb as fuck, which you are, but you're quite crafty at the same time.

>eating in your car

You're all scum

Because they have their C team working and there is no management.

Night shift are just retards there to make a burger here and there. They make it all from scratch upon order and despite making you waiting an eternity you end up with undercooked fries and a hot burger with cold unmelted cheese.

It's purely because of the retards working and the low standards of people getting fast food at 2 am.

I bring it home to gf and we eat together like a family

>Enjoying Maccas as a family meal

See previous statement

black employees

People who ask for no salt like they've discovered some secret are the worst

I've never seen it in person but I agree.
Reading upwards tells me they do not get what they're asking for though.

>much chicken

top kek

Fuck you bitch. I fell for the Veeky Forums "Just ask for fresh fries" meme, and it wont happen again.

My family has been doing the no salt trick since the early 80s and always get fresh fries because of it.

FOR YEARS ON THIS SITE EVERY FUCKING TIME someone on this site says "just ask for no salt" some McWorker user replies to the comment by saying "Just ask for them fresh, retared"

Well you know what I tried it a few times. They look at me in the eye, and say "We just made them , so they are fresh". Yet when I get to the table they are lukewarm.

In short GO FUCK YOURSELF with your "Just ask for fresh fries" meme/lie!

>unironically calling McDonald's "Maccas"
What a homo