How do I trick people into eating my food?

How do I trick people into eating my food?

Put the antidote in it.

Put cocaine in it and say "just one bite pls"

Maybe if Asuka isn't such a dumb bitch someone would eat your food

Open a restaurant

or

Give it away for free

Add venison and tell them it's beef.
Works about 2% of the time but if we're going to enjoy the satisfaction of controlling other people we may as well try as often as possible.

>trick people into eating it
Maybe you're a shitty cook and that's why nobody wants it.

Pls be nice

If you offered some sweet dessert (if you know what I mean), I'll eat your food too.

Why do you need to trick people into eating it?

What did he mean by this?

They're psychopaths that can't get over the fact that religious, dietary and taste concerns are a reality and thus they devote their lives to feeding people shit they don't want or can't eat while refusing to list ingredients.

Wut?

Twenty three years!

>It's my secret ingredient!

>it's just venison
>every time
>they won't stop trying to feed it to people

Oh ok. I'd prefer to know what's in the food I order too, unless it was a friend who knew if I had allergies, religious issues, or whatever else. I'm all for people eating venison though. The more we eat, the less likely I'm gonna hit a deer with my car.

A-are you trying to kill somebody OP?

Because that's bad.

I'm all for it too but the people with freezers full of the shit just will not stop trying to hide it in food.
I don't think they'll ever give up.

If you didn't like steak and I had a freezer full of it, there would not be steak hidden in your food, I would keep it for myself because I like steak and I'm not retarded enough to waste it on people that don't like it.

>not secretly slipping your meat into people

Fuck.

Put MSG in it or cannabis oil or heroin or cocaine.