Looking up recipes for good chilli con carne

>looking up recipes for good chilli con carne
>most of them don't even include chilli peppers

How in the world do you fuck up something like that? The word is literally in the name of the dish. It's like making duck a l'orange with chicken.

Other urls found in this thread:

jamieoliver.com/recipes/beef-recipes/chilli-con-jamie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that chocolate in the middle of that pot of chili?
For what purpose?

Also why the fuck do you need a recipe if you're so sure of what does or does not belong in Chili? Just cook your meat and add a fuck ton of various chilis and spices like cumin and chili powders it's not fucking hard omg.

Fuck if I know. I post that same question often in the chili threads here. Some fuckwit will post a recipe. I'll ask why his "chili recipe" lacks the name ingredient. Nobody has ever answered.

>because the name of the dish reveals 2 of the ingredients, you automatically know every single ingredient and the amounts of it and you're not allowed to look them up

Please, user. I know it's difficult, but contain your autism for a moment.

>chicken
What cunning ruse is this?
Also the first ten hits from google for chili con carne recipe include peppers.

Because most people make shit chili, but also chilis are usually in the form of copious quantities of chili powder.

Sweetened dark chocolate towards then end of my recipe increases the savory aspects of my browned beef and add complexity to the flavor. If you haven't tried it I really recommend it also bay leaves and all spice. No I don't give two shits about mexico or texas it's beef stew for christ sake get over yourselves.

Also, if you like "mild" chili, do the world a favor and fucking kill yourself.

If you can't handle the spiciness but still want chili for some reason, just serve it with a spoonful of creme fraiche or something, to take the edge of.

or like making carbonara with garlic and cream amirite?

Aside from chocolate, try finely ground coffee beans sometime. Adds a pretty good flavor.

if you put beans in chili please take yourself out of the genepool.

You can also use Marmite, half a teaspoon has a profound effect on the savoriness of the chili without actually tasting like Marmite

Would you care to try my 7 bean chili con carne el muy queso muy grande caliente with 12 kinds of chilis?

>cream

I do this, don't judge me please

Are you the autistic guy who calls everyone autistic?

Tex Fag?

This lad is right.
Even adding in TVP is pushing it imo, unless you're poor.

jamieoliver.com/recipes/beef-recipes/chilli-con-jamie/
Best recipe I've found so far.

Chili without beans is just meat sauce.

Quit falling for memes you troglodyte. You probably jumped on the "pineapple doesn't belong on pizza" meme at the end of last year too

Jamie Olive Oil is an fagg

he's not saying that bean can't be present in chili, just that beans can't be.

Bean paste: it's sacrilege, but permitted.
Beans: You have to go back.