HI GUYS!

HI GUYS!

i got a nice recipe for everyone who likes tuna, really easy cooking, and big servings that last for 2 days.

>inb4 tuna casserole

no, its easier. wait i have to transfer the pics to my PC.

Alright lets do this. Heres what you need:

A can of tuna, rio mare is best, 180 grams
Carrots
Onions
Garlic
Noodles
Concentrated tomato
And a glass of tomato sauce, best with a little basil.

Cut the carrots into small cubes and have them in a pot with a lid, and add half a teaspoon of sugar. Heat them until they are aldente, just for your taste.

as seen in this pic, you just roast the onion until its a little brown but not too brown. easy, right? all that while the carrot pieces are in the pot, making that noise. sometimes you grab the pot with the lid and shake it a little bit.

bump

Just take a carrot out once in a while to check the consistency. When its fitting to your needs, you add the onions and the sauce. Also add some tomato concentrate in the tube, rounds it all up. Into the pot they go.

Now comes the most important part: the tuna. Buy the one submerged in olive oil and just throw it all in.

Keep it boiling! Just a little bit, but keep the bubbles going. It smoothens the taste, especially of the tuna. This one is extremely important: garlinc. Dont cut it, press it. Its more intense that was, and its a main part of the food.

Stirr it once in a while while the noodles are cooking.

When the noodles are done you throw the whole thing together and mix it good.

I make this when i know i will be very busy the next 2-3 days. Its good, has everything you need, is healthy enough and tastes great reheated.
You dont need to cut it or anything like that, you just dig in. Its honest food for honest men, praktical food that is easy to make and does the trick.

Looks like shit
2/10 would not eat.

want to fill my rectal cavity w it from both directions

Thank you for the OC.

Doesn't look too appetizing, though.

this would probably be ok if I'm ever hungry and desperate with highly limited ingredients

I'm sure it tastes fine, but it literally looks like you mixed dog food in with some pasta.
Cut your shit finer and thicken your sauce, it'll raise the appeal by a ton.

yes it looks terrible
its not a fancy food, as i said.

yes but dude thats the whole thing behind it, easy to make, rich in brotein and stuff, it just works

> easy to make
So are a lot of things that don't look like dog food.

every pasta would look like dog food if you mixed it up like that.

>honest food for honest men

faggot

>wen u smonk the weed