Whats your fav sushi recipe?

Whats your fav sushi recipe?

Spicy tuna roll. Yeah I know I'm a pleb, fight me.

I don't really get sushi. I mean, it's good, but it's not that good, especially for how much it costs.

California rolls. Extra guac.

Vegetarian wise it doesn't get much better than avocado, carrot, and cucumber roll.
If you want to go hardcore try eggplant and apple (both raw)

There's no guac in California rolls you troglodyte

I happen to put avacado in my sushi...lol

I want Jeb to leave

Yeah I like avocado in mine too, not guac.

Or did you forget they are two different things?

That isn't guacamole though? Are you seriously adding guac to rolls? *Sigh*

Smoked eel, octopus, or tuna on rice. I like a bit of soy and ginger with the last one.

Tried making spicy tuna a few times, but it turned out pretty bland. I used spicy sesame oil, siracha, white pepper, a bit of salt. Then rice, nori, cucumber, jalapeno.

Is the only way to make this roll flavorful to add Mayo? I can't figure it out.

just microwave it for a few seconds to release the aromatics

Literally gas station sushi. I've been to 2 different high end sushi places, and while I understand the appeal, it's not my cup of tea. Plus it's expensive.

Microwave sushi? This seems like blasphemy

Eel rolls have always been my favorite. Love the eel sauce that normally comes on them.

California rolls are the pleb sushi.

Anything that contains actual raw fish is a bit of a normie barrier.

Sushi Rice
Raw Fish
Wasabi
Soy sauce
Nori if you're doing makizushi or a hand roll

Those are the only ingredients that belong in sushi. What you guys are talking about is not sushi, they're obese american seafood abominations drowned in cream cheese and avocado

I like the tamago one.

salmon. tons of it.

I had some Mackerel Nigiri the other day.
Never had Mackerel before, holy shit that is a rich tasting fish.

Jesus christ yes
Nigiri. All you need. No bullshit fat ass burger rolls.

>american

Most of what your talking about is made by Koreans, not americans.

The first thing I do to test out a new sushi restaurant is a spicy tuna roll. Then I get some sashimi and a interesting roll that's always apart of the more expensive rolls.

Are you retarded? You just posted a bunch of items with more ingredients than the idiot you're responding to posted.

Are you? 99% of those are fish rice and seaweed.
American sushi spots are nothing but huge rolls filled with mayo or creamcheese and covered in sauces.

What does uni taste like/what's the texture like? That's the only type of sushi I've never tried, I'm kinda put off by how much it looks like pureed cat food.

>Those are the only ingredients that belong in sushi.
>except for all these other ones
Yep, you're retarded.

By Koreans yes, but for American tastes

Im not gonna argue with some 18 yeard old fag from cali who loves avacados shoved up his ass. Nigiri is where its at go eat your dragon rolls filled with cream cheese all you want.

>Nigiri is where its at
Agreed. You just admitted, however, that you have no clue what's in it.

>Nigiri is a specific type of sushi consisting of a slice of raw fish over pressed vinegared rice.
Mate I was in the Navy and was in Tokyo for 3 months straight and I ate the a sushi go rounds nearly every single day. Please dont tell me. Also I just posted that damn image quikcly from google. Calm your autism I know there are things on there that arent Nigiri.

Everything in the 1.75 column is god tier.

No horse mackerel is shit though. Objectively the best sushi.

That Toro doesn't look like Toro either.