>mix
To make baba
>have to drive to specific halal grocery to find tahini
>get bugeyed looks from Habeeb and his unibrowed sister wife
>have to roast eggplant as opposed to just mashing them up with a fork

Mexico>Kekistan

Your first mistake is living in America friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=wLeeE-DTN9w

You left out the part where you have to pay $5 for the avocado and then hope you can time it perfectly right so that it's not unripe and not worthless when you want to have guac, and then that you have to eat ALL of it right away lest it go to shit in 30 minutes.

>lest it go to shit in 30 minutes
add lemon you stupid.

>$5
lol If you go to some overpriced whole foods store you're going to pay too much friend.

Avocado is creamy and delicious, whereas aubergine sounds dumb and is only good with tahini in a baba ganush
they usually have tahini in hippy food cooperatives, which aren't usually hard to come by.
do you only know avocado from watching the Food Network?

I'm confused OP, because that's an eggplant. Aubergine must be some kind of slang.

>I am actually mentally deficient and don't know what a hyperbole is

>I'm so autistic I need to use hyperbole when I write a critique about guac in a Taiwanese basket-weaving board.

Habeeb it!

guac is literally shitty as fug.

Those are eggplants.

can Americans really not buy tahini at grocery shops? like what do your shops even carry besides hfcs? here in Australia every shop carries tahini among other things

he's right though, at least in the uk it's hard to find good and reasonably cheap avocado whereas aubergines are dirt cheap

Kek. How did that work out for Sega, friendo?

Avocadoes what Aubergin't!

fail to sell consoles?

very well actually, they increased their market share tremendously in those times and challenged the virtual monopoly of Nintendo

Haven't found it here in Germany either, which seems somewhat ridiculous considering our large ethnic population.
Gonna check out the turkish supermarket soon.

I can find Tahini at pretty much any grocery, Wal-mart included.

We can but it's usually israeli, like the dates. I don't buy blood produce

>Aubergine does what Avocadon't!
Taste nasty?

You guys know tahini is just sesame seeds right?

You roast them and blend with oil

>let me just buy a pound of sesame seeds and make a huge fucking mess
>totally easier than just tossing a jar of tahini in my basket
MGTOW DIY cultists are so funny

yeah let's all move to Syria. There would be better chances of dying in an airstrike, but the tahini would be authentic

Why are you posting here?

>drive
How do cagers even get anywhere anymore now that the highways are all on fire

Uh oh looks like the MGTOW DIY cultist is triggered

Please now boast of how you grind all your PHS from scratch because it's so much better than the pleb pre-ground salt

Not him, but you're an imbecile. As he pointed out, it's 2 ingredients with about 5 minutes of prep. Who in their right mind wouldn't make their own? You're probably one of those lazy asses who buy jarred pasta sauce.

>irritant.jpg
Very apt.

>makes his own food = MGTOW DIY cultist
this is what americans actually believe

>5 minutes of prep
Q: For what benefit?
A: None other than making a mess
>"pasta sauce"
Oh, you're a guido. Let me help you understand something: January tomatoes are fucking disgusting, jars exist for a reason.

Now start shrieking about how you don't eat stuff that's alive when you kill it.
>grinding food you bought at the grocery store because doing everything the stupid way makes you a real chef is "making food"
>this is what MGTOW DIY cultists tell themselves

>January tomatoes

Idiot, I use my own canned tomatoes which I picked at the peak of ripeness.

>blending seeds and oil makes a mess

You obviously don't cook.

>it's not a mess because I said so
>I pretend to pick my own tomatoes
Nobody believes you, loser

It's obvious to all of us that somewhere you picked up this idea that doing things the complicated way automatically makes food "better" because you've never actually had properly made food before and assumed this whole "cooking" thing was just a fashion thing, to do in order to impress others

You're like those people on /g/ who think that wasting time with broken Linux kernels is what smart tech people do despite the fact that 98% of all productive people in the tech sector use pre-bought "fagbooks" because they're busy doing shit that matters instead of recompiling 4.10 while thinking about bird sex

inb4 projection/straw man/ad hominem/no U

Insanity, the post.

>not making your own tahini paste and keeping it in a jar