Dinner Date

>Go ahead beautiful, order anything you want user.
What do you order?

lobster and a to-go box

A taxi because I'm not gay. I thought we were just two dudes hanging out, but he made it weird by calling me beautiful.

>T...Thanks Dad.

More drinks if you intend to pursue intercourse and from the looks of your face I'll need quite a few.

>Straight back to my place again, user? You horn-dog! ;)

There's nothing gay about complimenting your bros over a couple of glasses of wine during a candlelit romantic dinner.

>Check out the dessert menu user.

chicken tendies with dijon dipping sauce, and mountain dew code red in a sippy cup you fucker

How tiny are you? Look at those arms and shoulders. Anyway, I'll have the quail with wild rice, an order of fried polenta and later we can split a caramel apple crumble.

Steak well done and 3 packets of ketchup

>pinot noir

Probably pork or steak then, with herbed mushrooms to pair with that blackfruit and musky wine.

>I want a divorce

>california pinot noir
It's probably 37% syrah blasted with new oak

California wine drinkers are in love with the idea of liking pinot noir, but what they really want deep in their hearts is vanilla-scented smuckers, and the California wine industry knows this. And due to lax labeling laws, the California wine drinker gets exactly what he wants but is too insecure to ask for (but don't worry corporations know what's best for us, as proven here)

concord grape wine is actually nasty, so "smuckers" is probably overstating it.

I enjoy petit syrah though. Cakebread and Twomey make passable/decent syrah.

It's more likely 25% Grenache than Syrah, maybe 15-20% Grenache and the rest Syrah for color. Grenache has a much higher yield and is comparable in body.
Oaked to hell though regardless, but you can find some really nice Pinot in the Sonoma county area, especially carneros or vineyard specific sites.

>hubby
Is this the freshest Veeky Forums meme?

What's the shit on the rim of the glass?

>but what they really want deep in their hearts is vanilla-scented smuckers

You are so right it hurts. Most people here are fucking philistines who do not have a developed pallet. They do not care about the intricacies of taste. They just want super sugary sweet tasting wine. They don't want sophisticated, complex wines. It makes me loathe living in this area. I can't believe I share the same space with people of such primitive taste.

Concord grape wine, california ''''pinot noir''''''

White Castle frozen hamburgers, or Tombstone froze pizza?

A cab, because I've been kidnapped

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

I'll have the restraining order

Uncle Terry this has got to stop....??!!!

his THICK italian sausage, without the condoments.

Light.

W-why the fuck am I dating you, again?
Can't we just cook something at home?

Oh just a salad, I'm watching my weight hehe :)

*proceeds to barely touch salad and eats most of your meal*

Philistines drank jug wine with 1-2% alcohol content.

petite sirah isn't the same as sirah brah

>love noir
BLACKED

>tfw the waitress pronounces it "pea-not noor"

>Barely 18
Guess I forgot you're fucking a literal elementary school toddler if you go a day under that age.