He unironically enjoys this disgusting slop

>he unironically enjoys this disgusting slop

>he doesn't like things that have been around forever because they just became popular and he wasn't aware of them before now

Correct, bun bo hue is the superior gook soup.

It's only been a thing since the 1800s goofy

I fucking love pho. It a combination of some of my favorite flavors. Plus I love soup in general.

Tge best is the Combination Noodle bowl every pho place has. It's noodles and a bowl of sauce and heaps of random meats and a few egg rolls for the lulz. Perfect for the indecisive fuck like me.

I love pho.
I get the thin sliced beef one, and ask them to bring it out raw so I can dip it in the hot broth myself so it doesn't overcook and get all chewy.
Shit is the fucking best.

I don't get it? You're too much of a bitch to eat pho?

Every fucking thread on this board is hating on some particular food or nationality or ethnic group. Do you fuckers like ANYTHING?

I get it to go because the meat and broth comes separate that way and I am too bashful to ask for it in the restaurant

>pieces of overcooked tasteless meat and shitty noodles in a bowl of lukewarm dishwater with some chilli thrown in to hide how disgusting it is

What the fuck is wrong with Viets?

How do you know the soup is lukewarm from a picture?

I'm yet to see a thread bitching about tendies.

The McChicken. The best fast food sandwich

What is wrong with you that you have to bitch in every pho thread (and possibly be the OP too)?

phò > phở
phò is what you should eat, not phở

>that feel when eating phò
>"it ain't me" starts playing in my head

I've read that pho is actually supposed to be a breakfast food

It's more like comfort food.

They're just children who have never left their country/basement or if they do they only eat at the hotel.
Just ignore of laugh at them.

That might as well be forever today.

Pho tastes like dirt desu

banh cuon is a typical breakfast food, not pho

Yeah they eat it all the time in Vietnam, it's actually an amazing hangover breakfat

How exactly do you ironically enjoy food?

I like bun bo hue more but how can pho be slop? It's fresh veggies and noodles with broth and meat

the mchicken. for me, it is the best fast food sandwich.