Whats the largest meal you snuck into a movie theater?

Whats the largest meal you snuck into a movie theater?

my gf

A Subway footlong, meatball on italian herb and cheese.
It was stuffed down the back of my pants and stunk to high hell, was super obvious what I was doing.

I smuggled in crabs legs with hot butter

It was my birthday and a friend forced me to watched a movie with her, I just wanted to eat spaghetti so I brought it into the theater in a ziplock bag.

During the winter when everyone has really bulky coats on with lots of pockets, we snuck in burgers, rolls, mustard/ketchup, and a george foreman grill. There weren't any plugs in the theater so we had to cook it in the bathroom.

his teeth look sharp and scary

>Friend works at movie theater, sucked at being ticket clerk so he's basically a glorified janitor.
>Gets discount tickets though, so we go there pretty often.
>Transformers is coming out same weekend as his Birthday, we all talk to owner of theater (Keep in mind, place is small as fuck, only 4 screens) into letting us rent out theater to friends for release party and Anons birthday! He likes the idea, because attendance is down lately.
>Sells us 80 tickets at $2/piece for Midnight birthday party, day of release, as long as everyone gets concessions he makes his money back
>Brilliant Idea, Get 20 HotNReadys and sneak them in backdoor. He's still making money on Sodas and Candy right?
>Friend invites Cool Kid group, 20 total, tells them it's going to be huge party, he's a lying faggot though
>"Pizza, Beer, and Transformers! You guys have to come!"
>They agree, and show up right after previews, no one but us 5 dorks there. We're psyched we get to hang out with the cool kids though!
Fucking wrong.
>Alpha Chad starts complaining loudly about movie, saying theater sucks, and throws slice of pizza at screen, his slut girlfriend laughs
>Everyone starts throwing food, no one bought drinks or candy though, just the pizza user bought.
>Jeering, laughter, people kicking seats as hard as possible, break a couple chairs
>Whole fucking pizza hurled at screen
>Owner comes in to see commotion, nearly dies right there. user in tears, loses his job on spot, chadlings run before cops called.
>Theater closes down 2 months later.

$5 taco bell case with the drink in a trenchcoat. Surprisingly well conceilled, I put my hands in my pockets to make it look less like they were over stuffed with things. The drink didn't spill but the risk wasn't worth it.

>on tour
>decide to go see The Dark Knight midnight showing during night off
>bring some roadies too
>send roadie to get us some all pints to accompany our sodas
>fucking roadie comes back with fifths
>already late and no smaller bottles lying around
>mfw two roadies are walking like they dumped ass through theater lobby because they each have a fifth of rum stuffed down their pants

You go to the movies in a trenchcoat?

Yeah but I'm sure she did something actually nice for you. Like make denim chicken maybe.

Anyone have the screencap of the user that would smuggle pizza in his coat?

Ten pounds of crab legs

Two liter of rootbeer

Pound of sweet potato fries

Ten ounces mayo

I have a feeling that wasn't the first foot long you stuffed in your ass user

was it a spa day?

>implying my ass has to be stuffed when it's prolapsed as fuck

Riff Raff got really swole

You're not fooling anyone with your fake gay band stories.

Oh! You must think I'm someone famous and are trying to bait me into posting a timestamp. Sorry bud, I'm not not very well-known or even touring anymore. Have a nice night!

Kek what a newfag

Four trays of steaming fajitas.

>faginas

lol what a beta cuck

Nothing, because I'm not a mindless beast that can't go 2-3 hours without food.

I snuck Carl's Jr. to a V For Vendetta screening and before that some deli store chicken to Malibu's Most Wanted.

When Supersize Me came out into theaters, I snuck in four double quarter pounders, and ate them all during the showing.

no u didnt

nobody cares >>reddit

kek you must be one fat bish

F A G G O T D E T E C T E D

nigger

Theaters don't check backpacks, so yeah I ate my food then and there.

Also the deli chicken wasn't rotisserie, it was tendies.

I lost a lot of weight since, but I'm still on the fatter end.

stop telling lies to make friends

I made potstickers and brought them in inside some tinfoil in my bag

in my alcohol days i brought in one of those 5 liter mini kegs into the theater and just drank from the hose.

like 4 22oz cans of beer

Four of these under my coat. I looked like a fatass but my mates and I had a good chicken dinner while watching Transformers 3. Two of them tucked our soda and water bottles into their pants and the other kid filled his pockets with fruit snacks for dessert. I also brought six yoohoo boxes in my purse.

>be at theater with 3 friends
>between us we smuggled in
>a 2 liter of coke stuffed down one guys pants leg, purposefully positioned to loom like a cock
>boxes of candy stuck under another dudes belt, square shape very visible
>someone stuffed half a hamburger in their pocket
>i pocketed a can of monster and it visibly weighed down my shorts
>no way we shouldnt have been caught
>nobody cared

Being 14 was fun