Has anyone here had a McFish?

Has anyone here had a McFish?
I've always wanted to try one but don't want to risk a McDonald's visit/Double QP with cheese if I don't enjoy it.

I think I have. It wasn't terribly memorable, though I know that i don't like slices of cheese with fish.

Never eat fish that you don't know is fresh. It is always shitty and gives good fish a bad rep.

I did back when I was a fat little piggy kiddy.
I liked it back then.. but I liked everything back then.

It has American cheese on it. Of course it's fucking revolting

The sauce looks so vinegary and stinky.

It's tartar sauce isn't it?

Anything McDonald's makes is shit, don't waste your time and money there.

No idea.
I bet it tastes nothing like my transgendered wifes love juices though

But McDonald's has Big Macs user.

Double QP with cheese is amazing when hot and fresh.

>fresh fish

There is that phrase again!

>catch of the day

For me it's the McFish, the best fastfood sandwich.

>anything but a McChicken™

Would you rather eat rotten fish? I don't get it.

Fish at restaurants, especially high end restaurants are always flash frozen

Why would a homeless man opening his trench coat cause a fishy to freeze?

During whatever religious event this is, they have filet-o-fish for $1.79 each and I always tell myself I should get 2 on fridays. But then I never do. I think I've only ever eaten 3 Filet-o-fish sandwiches, and they're decent for $1.79. Definitely get one to try it; its better than a big mac.

Big Macs a shit, that's hardly a feat.

i dont get le reference

I HAVE NOT IF I'M GOING TO MCDONALDS I'LL STICK WITH THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH, WHICH FOR ME, IS THE MCCHICKEN.

If someone were to drag me to a McDonalds and tell me I had to eat something there, that's what I'd have, but that just makes it better than everything else they have, doesn't make it actually good.

That's the McChicken asshole

what
thats clearly a double fillet of fish or mcfish to normal poeple.

Listen, i have had enough with this board's shitposting. I came to this board to talk to people about home cooking and learn about new restaurants and all I have been able to find is usless gibberish about "muh presious McChicken" and "for me its muh Mcfish". well guss what that ends now you indignent retards. its about time that we stood up to the shitposters and report everything that is fake news, /pol/ related, and low quality.

McFish is probably more delicious than any sandwich you've ever invented.
Get off your high horse you geriatric ass cunt.
Proof me wrong, indare you.