Spam

Is there anyone on Veeky Forums who doesn't mind spam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlsvLZvAkOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spam is delicious but it will kill you

It's good, but it's surprisingly expensive and clearly bad for you.

I love Spam. It's safe to use in moderation.

My friends dad fries up some spam whenever he cooks breakfast (which is just a few times a week)

I refuse to believe it tastes horrible, but I've never had the desire to buy it and try it out. Maybe one day when I'm bored.

Spam is bland as fuck if you eat it straight out of the can, but if you pair it with eggs or use it to make musubi, it blends it nice.

You don't have to pair Spam with anything! Frrying/grilling/broiling it until it develops a golden brown crust brings out the best in it.

I sometime throw them in my instant ramen along with eggs and other things

I get that it's a keeper food with a long shelf life, but what in it will actually harm you? I'm curious, not being snarky or anything.

I don't mind it. tried it for the first time a month or so ago after years of making fried spam sammiches for my grandma and dad

it's fucking salty as fuck and that guy who called it bland either ate some weird off brand or has some seriously fucked up taste buds

Aha, so too much sodium. Figures, a friend of mine in middle school absolutely loved the stuff, and he had a thing for salt. That's slavs for you, I guess. I wouldn't mind a can or two, come to think of it, but it's somewhat expensive where I am.

"It is a canned, precooked meat mixture that is often referred to as mystery meat. Why it's not good for you: A single serving of spam has about 53% of the recommended amount of sodium. It's high in cholesterol and fat, and it has no nutrients or vitamins."

from google.

I'm sure it's probably available in some form where you are. you don't have some kind of canned and processed salty meat?

Well, we do, but it's imported. I'm in Thailand, dude. I don't feel like shelling out over 150 baht for a can of salty-as-fuck meat slab when I can get roadside food for a quarter of that.
For reference, a dollar US is about 30 baht.

why don't you just move

because it's pretty alright here m80
Cheap Thai food erryday

>he probably can't even play csgo without lagging
>no spam
>alright here
k pal whatever you say

>>he probably can't even play csgo without lagging
pic related, internet is just-kill-me tier
come and visit me, bring American junk food and money pls
also internet

eating flamin hot cheetohs right now senpai. with my fast as fuck internet. *sunglasses emoji*

>csgo
18+ kiddo.

It's a win, win

i like spam eggs bacon and spam

youtube.com/watch?v=AlsvLZvAkOg

the fuck is that

This.

Cut it thin. Use a potato peeler for maximum lazy.
Fry in a hot pan with a tiny amount of oil until it just starts to go crispy. (Grilling also works, but doesn't acheive the same crispy goodness)
Put on buttered bread, add some ketchup.

Cut it into little chunks, and throw it into an omelette.
Or rice, or pasta, or whatev.

Spam is great.
Shame it will try to kill you if you eat a ton of it.

For me it's the spam eggs spam spam baked beans and spam.

what is the sauce used for spam musubi

that shit's tasty

I'll eat it, but that doesn't mean I like it very nuch.

fried spam and egg sandwich is godly.

I don't like spam

Spam is great while hiking.
But then, drinking straight olive oil is also great while hiking.

You do disgusting and terrible things in the mountains.