What do you do with leftover roasted beef? Can't really be reheated by microwave without making it grody

What do you do with leftover roasted beef? Can't really be reheated by microwave without making it grody

Cold sandwiches for lunch at work.

Pan fry it (sautee) in a bit of butter. Olive oil works too if your so inclined. Then eat as you normally would.

Hot sandwich steaks.
Fried onions.
Ketchup.

quesadillas

Heat it up in the microwave

Cold with horseradish in a sandwich

How?

Would you put that on a sandwich?

are you asking how to make quesadillas?

>All these sandwiches

go a thai beef salad, sweet soy and all

How to make with the roasted beef, yes

Jesus christ.

No different than making any other quesadilla except you add the leftover beef along with the cheese. you could leave it in large pieces or cut it into smaller pics; whichever you prefer.

This or Coleman's mustard.

Cube it and make some hash. Delicious as fuck.

>Would you put that on a sandwich?

Yes.
Slice it up as thin as you can be bothered with. (If it's already sliced as in OP - bonus. Less work.)
Fry it until just starting to go crispy.
Sandwich it. Add whatever else you like the sound/look of.

Hot beef sandwiches are nice.
They're sort of like minute steaks, just using actual steak instead of sawdust and floor sweepings.

Salad

Re-fry in an omelette, or slice thin and eat cold.

Put it on bread with horseradish and cheddar. How is this not obvious?!

oh hell yeah

Jerky

heat in pot of gravy, apply to sandwich

Just let it come to room temp on a warm day

> grody
I hate you

Chop it up and make some stew. I managed to save a bunch of overcooked hamburgers yesterday by doing that in some typical packaged gravy that I added to some sautèd onions and mushrooms and partially cooked potatoes. I just let it soak in the juices on low heat for a little and it turned out nicely.

>grody

Slice it up smaller, heat in pan with thai peanut sauce, pour over sautéed spinach, thank me later.

Eat it cold, duh.

I came here to say this too.