I paid for it. I can do whatever I want with it

>I paid for it. I can do whatever I want with it.

>actually cooked
I would eat that.

As long as it's a joocy cut of meat, and you don't totally overcook it, well done is ok. But most people just overcook it and dry it out.

>eat off of a wooden slab on top of a wooden slab

I just don't understand meat eaters anymore. Must be that they're too busy thinking about dicks to sort out a proper setting.

Are those scrambled eggs???

the best part is the useless bone which was only left there to compensate for eating pre-cut meat like a toddler

Pleb

If you gave it to me, I'd eat the fuck out of it.
>fell for the "STEAKS SHOULD BE RARE WITH NOTHING BUT SALT AND PEPPER ON THEM!" meme
>went back to medium-rare with all kinds of delicious pan sauces, gravies, and toppings

That soup dumpling thread really got toy, eh?

>Are those scrambled eggs???
Looks like some sort of corn casserole or corn pudding or something

This looks delicious. The steak, sides etc all look really nice.

>went back to medium-rare with all kinds of delicious pan sauces, gravies, and toppings

With a cheap-ass & thin cut piece of meat, you need all that shit.

Virtue signal much? No one cares about your faggy diet.

What part of that was virtue signaling? And what would that accomplish on an anonymous imageboard?

anything that's not well-done is poorly-done.

muh rarefags are as bad as le epic rebbit bacon fags

Why are you on this board

>having an opinion about food that I personally do not share is not allowed
You should be a mod, you'd fit in well with them

No, I am not the guy you're replying to. No, I do not like well done steak. In before all my posts are deleted and I get banned for a month

>what would being self-righteous on an anonymous imageboard accomplish?
A good question for every vegan and straight-edge posters, maybe theyre tallying posts waiting to see how long it'll take until they finally convert someone from their heathenish ways

Shitposting is not expressing an opinion

You've answered neither of my questions.

Am I being detained?

>assuming anyone is interested in detaining you

>the "I don't care about morality because it tastes good XD" hedonists aren't the ones who are heathens

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

>I just don't understand meat eaters anymore. Must be that they're too busy thinking about dicks to sort out a proper setting.
>demeaning a group and implying that being a non-meat eater is better
>publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character
As for what it would accomplish on an image board, if there is anything clearly you're aware of it because you're the one doing it

The real problem is that he clearly carved it before it rested.

>waaaah people can't express opinions I don't like waaaaaaaaaaaah

2fatty4me

How does her virtue signaling to one group of people, vegans, differ from your virtue signaling to another tribe, carnivores?

Express your opinions by supporting them, not bashing the opinions of others

Its not, I was just explaining why they were wrong.
Though I don't think omnivores would have a problem with vegans/vegetarians if that lot didnt talk down to them all the time, see original post in the chain

would eat/10

You literally just described and insulted yourself lmao

>hey guys stop bullying meat eaters they are people too!!!

Virtue signaling Faggot

I'm not saying vegans are annoying because they eat vegetables, I'm saying theyre annoying because they can't keep their mouths shut about it
Vegans seem to be personally offended by the action of eating meat regardless of person, which is why the situations are different

Lol at all the butthurt sjw veganfags

Its not bullying, just annoying
Bullying would imply some sort of damage was being done

I've had worse.

Still do.

Regularly.

even though well done still looks juicy. cuts like ribeye and short rib are more lenient to well doneness because of the fat content. I would eat it