Food Cringe

Yo, Veeky Forums tell or show me the biggest food sins you have ever seen

>Making lasagna and using cottage cheese instead of white sauce

I use cottage cheese, ricotta and bechamel

Come at me bro

Do you at least season that God-forsaken dairy?

Who the fuck uses white sauce in place of ricotta cheese? I'll tell you who. Some dumb shit that doesn't know how to make lasagna. Pic related to your white sauce I'm sure :D

>Who the fuck uses white sauce in place of ricotta cheese?
Any Italian ever.

Wrong Eugene!

I used to microwave eggs

Italians use homemade bechamel, a white sauce. Of course they would never "buy" a premade white sauce. That kind of behavior is reserved for the land of corporate freedom.

White sauce is a slight upgrade from just cottage, but it's not an upgrade from using any cheeses with actual flavour. But to answer your question anyone who uses tinned olives because they taste like the tin.

My man~

You ever get the impression that sometimes the Italians need to admit they're wrong sometimes?

t. Carmine from New Jersey

>tripfag
>~

Of course the tripfag would have shit opinions

The Big Ragu?

I use a mix of ricotta, parmesan, eggs, and fresh herbs. Am I going to hell?

Does making it with Bechamel actually taste better than Ricotta? I'm skeptical.

>That post where someone claimed sugar belongs in 'spaghetti', and the accompanying picture is several tablespoons worth of sugar in bolognase sauce.

Really makes me want to gag.

>white sauce

you stupid mother fucker. ITS RIGOT. RIGOT CHEESE. not cottage cheese. not white sauce. RIGOT.

AND YOU FUCKING PUT SPINACH IN IT

you stupid motherfuckers don't know shit. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

NOT ONE OF YOU USE RIGOT AND SPINACH

WITH A MIX OF HOT, SWEET, SAUSAGE AND GROUND BEEF.

FUCKING FUNGOOLS

Jesus Christ jersey just call it ricotta

Superior taste

i don't know about any ricotta. is that the same? it's probably some knockoff product.

EY. watch it.

"Rigot" is nigger speak in Italian for Ricotta.
>tfw you learned Ricotta from people originating in Calabria or Campania.

woah woah woah, who the fuck you calling a muleyan? you blue eyed milk toasts don't know fucking shit.

It's pretty effective for poaching eggs.

People who hate on cottage cheese are hilarious. Cottage cheese is delicious. The only reason people become so righteously indignant about this is so they can come off as looking superior in some way and it just does the opposite for me. Keep whining. Make your lasagna with whatever the fuck you want. [spoiler]I don't use cottage cheese but it still tastes great when it is made that way.[/spoiler]

putting cottage cheese into my mouth literally makes me gag.

using cottage cheese in lasagna is sacrilige and it's horrible and disgusting. it's not even lasagna if you do that.

i fucking hate you. i want to fucking rip your throat out with a fucking knife. i want to kill you in front of your mother you fucking disgusting prick.

Cottage cheese is revolting to some palates, some people are able to tolerate it but my brother can't eat it without vomiting.

It should. The only reason to put sugar in any sort of tomato based sauce would be if you fucked up somehow and need an easy way to balance out the acidity, and even then it should be like half of a teaspoon at the very most. I watched my room mate try to make a normal red sauce and he kept on this fucking cycle of adding sugar then adding vinegar to try to balance out the flavors. By the end of it the whole thing was just fucking vinegar and sugar, so i just splashed soy sauce and a can of tomato paste into it so that it would be edible. 10 dollars worth of ingredients turned into bullshit.