Favorite sandwich/sub?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Au_jus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just like ham, lettuce and mayonnaise. Reminds me of when i was a kid and happy

Are you not happy now?
What's the problem?

Turkey, lettuce, tomato, cheddar, mayo, whole wheat bread.

philly cheese steak or Ruben.

Ham cheese capicola extra oil and vinegar

Whatever the shit that goes into a classic Italian sandwich is.

That's a lot of nanners F-am

For me, it's the mcchicken.

theres a place near me that does a blackened chicken panini. real simple, and if you dip it in their really thick and sweet honey mustard, its killer. i go crazy for it.

Turkey on rye with a stone ground mustard, some good mayo, a ton of lettuce, and a single slice of tomato. God damn is it great.

why do americans have so many different names for sandwiches? is it just based on where you are or is there a difference

Think of all the breads, meats, cheeses, veg, and dressings in the world. Particular combinations are popular and have been labeled over the years for convenience of finding and ordering. Where do you live that concept seems strange?! There are location based names for the sandwiches that have another name somewhere else, but mostly just location based parameters like say a California Club (club sandwich with avocado added)

Hoagie, sub, hero, etc. are all the same thing. It's just a regional name difference.

Not vegetarian or anything, but my current favorite is extra garlicky hummus on wheat bread with cucumbers and tomatoes.

Oof that's good shit

HOT DOGS ARE NOT A SANDWICH

HEL HITLA, HEIL HITLA
Lol this is you dont you get it chumperino so funny when you do it

Reuben, followed closely by Philly.

Bahn Mi is also pretty incredible. People who don't like pate should just go ahead and fucking kill themselves.

A BLT always hits the spot.

We mine lithium to consume?

Italian beefs are shitty soggy worse versions of a proper cheese steak

the blacks probably.

Too bad thats not an Italian beef

It's the diversity of European cultures we have. Italians added salami to a sandwich and called it a new thing. Germans added carroway seeds and pretzel salt to a sandwich bun and called it a new thing. Etc.

french dips are pretty god-tier but I feel like they would be nothing without the au jus, it really makes the sandwich.
My current favorite sandwich to make is a bacon lettuce and turkey on toasted white with mayo and a little bit of salt and pepper

what's that dipping sauce?

Go back to /hoc/

Nothing beats a good Italian hoagie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Au_jus

>Banh Mi
yessir

Italian or cheesesteak. Meatball can be great or a greasy, sauced up mess, or great.

Coronation chicken and sweetcorn.

I like a good meatball sub.
Subway is shit tier but I occasionally enjoy a meatball sub on Italian herb and cheese with pepperoni, provolone, bell pepper and spinach

user...

Soft bread like pic related and then start piling:
Pickle, cheese and ham sliced. Boiled egg sliced, iceberg lettuce and a massive spoon of mayonaise. Soft and easy to eat but still packed with flavour and textures

Classic diner club or a muffaletta.

>Iceberg lettuce
>Mayonnaise

Peanut butter and jelly with some doritos on the side and a glass of chocolate milk

how about arugula and aioli
is that cuisine enough for you

Hoagies on a menu means theres lettuce and tomato

That's probably why the au jus is included with the sandwich every time..just a thought..since it makes it what it is and all...

Steak tartare, egg, black pepper grain , salt and red onions slices.

>without the au jus
>without the with juice
Mong.

>aioli on a sandwich
Just leave, pleb.

Eggplant Parmesan on garlic bread

I remember going to a Quiznos in Philly and getting this awesome cheesesteak on toasted garlic bread, with parmesean cheese sauce. Hell, I might try to make that today.

If you think about, a French dip would be pretty shit without the beef, or the bread, too.

>naked French dip

I know this feel.
That's why I'll occasionally eat a sandwich of white bread, mustard, ham, American cheese, and lettuce. Reminds me of being a happy little kid, and not like a sad, middle aged depressive. Those were the sandwiches my dad used to make for me while my mom was at work. Sigh.....

Cheesesteak or hot roast beef sandwich and gravy

Trust me you don't have anything to do with European culture anymore you fat cunt

"Au Jus" is a noun over here. Got a problem?

Turkey, Ham, White Cheddar, Lettuce, Jalapenos, Mayo, & Mustard on Whole Wheat Bread

peppered turkey on rye with spicy brown mustart, asperger letters and tomaters. don't forget the green olives, onions and dill!

Cheesesteak with extra onion from Penn Station is pretty much my favorite sandwich

I make this same sandwich too for those same reasons. One time I even sunk so low as to cut off the crusts and drink a capri sun with it. The 90s were some great times

arby's is gross

Pork banh mi.

Their new "traditional greek" gyro is pretty fucking good. Actually made with lamb. I picked a couple up yesterday for the first time (they're 2 for $6 right now), and the owner of my local Arby's was telling me they're having a hard time keeping them in stock because they're so popular. She said people are ordering like, 10 -20 at a time. I thought they were pretty baller for fast food.

Oh man, that sandwich with a orange-pineapple Capri Sun and some Cheetos or Sour Cream & Onion chips, and it'd be nostalgia fucking heaven. Good times..

Oh shit they're using lamb? I'm gonna have to go try one of those this weekend.

Yep. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I'm sure the quality varies from franchisee to franchisee, though, like most fast food. But the ones I had were big and well packed with shaved lamb, red onion, tomato, lettuce, and tzatziki sauce. First thing I've had at Arby's in years that was completely worthwhile.

Sounds unreal good. Never thought of blackened chicken with a sweet honey mustard. Wow