This is the ideal breakfast. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal breakfast. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

All fine, except for
>baked beans
>not baking your own beans without the sugar sauce

shit man gotta make sure i dont intake a small amount of sugar with my plate full of meat and fried blood

The tinned baked beans are also the least delicious beans.
>not just roasting some black beans in the oven while you cook breakfast, and adding your own sugar sauce if you really crave sugar that much

maybe in america where there is no such thing as actual baked beans apparently

>implying I'm american

It's shit

Ideal breakfast is...
>eggs sunny side up
>sausage
>bacon
>toast
>fried potatoes

Or alternatively
>a steak
>eggs
>hashbrowns
>toast

Or alternatively
>The McGriddle
>McDonalds Hashbrown

Or alternatively
>pancakes with friends till you pass out in them because you're so tired and you scream "IM PANCAKE...I mean, awake :3"

>sunny side up
stopped reading there

>english breakfast

Who you think won the war, redcoat? We wake up with FREEDOM on this side of the ocean.

>process cheese on hashbrowns
>gravy looks fucking disgusting

I might have agreed to

Scrap the blood sausage and throw in another pork sausage and you got my vote

wtf is up with beans for breakfast.

That breakfast is an insult to americans

Never happen, beans for breakfast, Christ. Everything else is good, but the fucking beans have to go, queenie. Your worship of the queen doesn't count, royalist.

put the cheese from the hashbrowns on the eggs then throw in a few pieces of bacon and call it perfect

fuck toast, biscuits and gravy or bust.

I like Pancakes. Are they okay?

No.

For me, it's
>Pecan waffle
>Hashbrowns
>Bacon
Served with a cup of black coffee and a smaller cup of orange juice.

Darn.

Must say, that English breakfast looks delicious, BUT, and this is a big but, it is too unhealthy to be ideal in my book.

t. American

>not having a breakfast of grits, bacon, eggs and spicy sausage with a nice hot fluffy biscuit!

I'm American and I've never had blood sausage and I really want to try it. How can I get a scottish or english breakfast in the midwest US?

>Eating grit.

>Biscuit

>the brits call americans gluttonous
>they eat literal congealed hogblood patties every morning
REALLY makes ya think!

So you saw that BBC documentary too huh?

It's a sausage and it not every day.

Drop the stupid fucking breakfast beans and I'd say fine. Save the beans for lunch, not when you first wake up you faggots.

How will you BRAAAAAAP properly if you haven't had your morning beans?

I understood that reference.

Also McGriddles are disgusting, they need to be served hot so the grease comes out and lets itself slide down your throat before your brain can sense you're not eating real food. It also sits in your stomach like a rock so if you have to do anything physical afterwards you're screwed. 2 sausage muffins and an unsweetened ice coffee if your in a rush.

how does blood sausage taste like?
I heard it's very irony like real blood

I think if I ate that, I would turn 360 degrees and go back to bed.

Get that fungus out of there and I'm interested.

>baked beans
>sugar sauce

Spotted the American.

What is up with Americans finding beans on a full English breakfast weird? Is it because you're confused by the sickly-sweet American "baked beans" that are very definitely not even slightly anything like actual baked beans that you keep seeing on these full English (Scottish, Irish) breakfasts, and your brain can't process the concept that they don't taste the same as the ones you're used too?

Wouldn't an American be adding extra sugar, not telling you to AVOID the sugary sauce?

>it is too unhealthy

If you use high-meat content sausages, and grill the meat instead of frying it, it's actually a fairly low fat, low carb, high protein breakfast.

No, an American would confuse proper baked beans with their overly sugary sweet "baked beans" and then bleat and moan about "Eurgh beans for breakfast" because they have no idea what they actually taste like.

Although given they'll also cover bacon in syrup, I accept your theory.

Baked beans simply aren't a typical breakfast food here. We often do large breakfasts that have a lot in common with a "full English" but the two things you'll see missing are the black pudding and the beans.

Baked beans are most commonly served with BBQ or as a side dish with dinner; they are not commonly eaten for breakfast here.

Also, Americans know the taste well. Pic related is found in every American supermarket and tastes nearly identical to the Heinz beans in the teal blue can. It's a tomato based sauce, not sugary. And don't be mislead by the word "pork" on the can; you'd need a magnifying glass and a lot of patience to find the "pork".

I don't care if they were like mexican style pinto beans or cajun style red beans, I don't have any apetite for beans in the morning. And I love beans for lunch or dinner, cooked like I mentioned or white beans simmered with a ham bone or hock. But for breakfast? Makes me gag just thinking about it.

Animal protein isn't healthy.
>Low fat, low carb
Yeah, better hit all the memes at once when you can't decide.

Canned baked beans are full of sugar everywhere in the wold, retard, it's considered a part of the dish for the sauce to be sweetened with a good amount of refined sugar.

>tastes nearly identical to the Heinz beans in the teal blue can

No they don't. The salt & sugar contents different (especially the salt) and they do taste sweeter as a result.

Anyway, they're close enough. But why can't we just accept that although they're not "commonly served" with breakfast in the US, they *are* commonly served with a full English (Scottish, Irish) breakfast in the UK & Ireland. It's as stupid as a Muslim popping up and complaining about the bacon & sausage.

>Animal protein isn't healthy.
>Low fat, low carb is a meme

You need to go back to

>Anyway, they're close enough.
Glad we agree.

>>But why can't we just accept that although they're not "commonly served" with breakfast in the US, they *are* commonly served with a full English (Scottish, Irish) breakfast in the UK & Ireland.

Who the fuck doesn't accept that? Everyone knows that beans are part of a full English.

>Who the fuck doesn't accept that?

This guy apparently.

>Who you think won the war, redcoat?
>We wake up with FREEDOM on this side of the ocean.

Amerifats actually believe this.

The ideal breakfest is warmed up left over chicken curry.

It's got a dry, grainy texture with a salty flavour.
It's fucking delicious but I hate myself for liking it.

I accept that there are faggots that eat beans for breakfast, and I simply expressed my revulsion for the practice. But maybe it'll make you happy to know I had some pinto beans for lunch. But again, fuck your breakfast beans and let your sovereign hold them right between her knees.

Where is the bacon you English turd

Take another look, retard.

Didn't have ant black pudding or tomatoes this morning.

why was that deleted?

Wrong pic.

This was a 5/10.
Not a fan of tinned tomatoes for breakfast and I don't believe hash browns deserve a place. The black pudding slice scored a few points though.

This scored lower, points deducted for yet more tinned tomatoes and suspect sausages.
It tasted ok but needed a little more HP sauce than would be desirable in a superior breakfast.

there is no breakfast
there is no lunch
only dinner
anyone who eats before 10pm is a barbarian

This was greasy and lacked a few of the essentials.
My opinion on fried mushrooms remains uncertain.

A valiant attempt but with flaws.
I salute the idea.

This was shit and unfit for human consumption.
Avoid.

I love my own take on an English breakfast but everything itt looks like it has no texture. everything looks.. soft

Many flaws here.

You can skip the tomato and mushrooms, though. Sub them for sauteed potatoes if possible.
And I could do with about half that black pudding, but add buttered bread to soak up the bean sauce and the egg yolk and that delicious grease.
If I was making it myself, there'd be another egg and another sausage, and more beans.

Tasty, hot, nutritious, plenty of fibre to keep you regular.

>not every day.
Speak for yourself. My breakfast at work is usually a sausage, bread roll, and fried egg. Maybe a slice of bacon or another sausage if I'm hungry that morning.
And by 'breakfast' I mean I do 3-4 hours of work before eating it, then 3-4 hours more before I go home and have lunch.

literally my favorite thing they make

When I last ate fast food some 10 years ago that was one of my favorite things, faggot. To be sure, it's garbage just like all other fast "food." But that thing was strangely alluring in texture and flavor.

This is an american site handcrafted by an american male of manliness. We drink iced tea, we dip biscuits in gravy, and win world wars. Foreigniggers get out

i can get over the whole beans for breakfast thing, but who could possibly consider slopping some canned tomatoes on a plate to be a good idea, especially compared to a couple slices of grilled fresh tomato?

>win world wars
*cough*

You heard me you forgotten kingdom

Agreed about the tomatoes.

Traditionally in a "Full English" you start by cooking the bacon and the sausage. The tomatoes, mushrooms, and even the bread would then be cooked in the drippings rendered out from the bacon.

>FREEDOM
>unless you're gay, or a minority
okaythereguy.jpg

I'm in a gay blackanon and I can shitpost right now we without worry in AMERICA

The probability of this is astronomically low.

God Americans are tiresome

>believing fake news

>being a libcuck

The ideal breakfast is a piece of fruit.

>country fried steak with gravy
>toast instead of biscuits

You absolute RETARD

Not even gonna mention the piece of melted plastic on the hash browns

>look up biscuits and gravy
I'll never understand the colonials.