It's a single-celled protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins, and minerals. Everything the body needs

It's a single-celled protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins, and minerals. Everything the body needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuUtAPUZP0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except it has no taste.

Fuck off.

will da gubbament subsidize this?
I dun like they processed cheese

it tastes like pancake batter.

Honestly giving this out instead of food stamps is pretty amicable

Niggers would be trading soylent for a hit of crack
that's pretty funny actually

>nutrition experts have spent billions of dollars and centuries trying to develop a complete nutrient food with everything your body needs that can be consumed indefinitely
>unable to do it
>some asshole with no nutrition experience mixes protein and a multivitimin and claims to have invented it

stop giving that idiot money

it's the one cool trick scientists hate!

it's alright

[citations needed]

>a single-celled protein
wdhmbt?

youtube.com/watch?v=zuUtAPUZP0Q

also sage

its basically semen

lol i know right
this is what happens when people with no scientific background try to sound like they know what they're talking about

>mommy why are there laser sounds in star wars? there's no sound in space!!!
You must have gotten all the vaccines

>Potatoes
>milk
>Beans/legumes
>throw it in a blender

That was hard.

there's a difference between sperging out about science in a fictional work and exposing a shill for their shitty knowledge of the very product they're trying to promote.

What if they're directly quoting from a fictional work when shilling for a product? What then, rain man?

oh i was unaware this was a quote from that soylent movie or whatever
can't say that i give a fuck either way tbqh

Stop being dumb

Fuck this autistic antifood. Anyone who accepts this should be shot.

i did not watch that movie

You haven't seen Soylent Green
You haven't seen The Matrix

What kind of movies do you watch? My Little Pony? Maid in Manhattan? Urotsukidoji?

i don't really watch movies or tv so i don't get pop culture references like this
i apologize user

>muh xenoestrogens
enjoy cancer

didnt this stuff turn some famous speedrunner into a tranny

No. Mental illness turns people into trannies.

aka heavy metal poisoning and xenoestrogens

Can you soylent shills fuck off? Your product is shit

I drink joylent mixed with yogurt everyday for breakfast on my way to work, then eat "real food" after that. I poop better, my urine is no longer dark, and I have more energy and feel less hungry throughout the day. I'm pretty happy with it.

I thought maybe he meant that it's from a single celled protein source, like I dunno, some kind of algae maybe? Or protists?

Shit is great for general camping, or music festivals where you are too fucked up to cook, and/or surrounded by retards/rave kids.

People bringing in stoves, and propane tanks, tables, and forks, and shit to a music festival, making a huge mess, taking up space, not cooking anything, and then hastily packing their crap up. I bring 2 bags, and that gets me through 3 days, and I only open one.

Going backpacking, dont want to be bothered by some stupid expensive ultralight cookware, or portable burners, or any other gear /out/ circle jerks about, bring a bag. Just add water.

Its also great for anyone with a stomach flu if you cant keep anything down, or if you suffered a broken jaw, and cant chew anything.

Works as a very fast breakfast, you can make a serving, and drink it in under 2 minutes.
A perfect meal replacement plan
Can be used to loose weight by force yourself to eat "right"

Sick of going out for lunch during work and spending $50-70 a week? Too lazy to cook for yourself, or dont want to be bothered to bring food with you, and take dirty containers back?
Keep a few bags at work, sip on the mixture while you shitpost on Veeky Forums

Drinking a single serving actually makes me feel full. I never feel full that quickly before from anything else.

yeasts