Is tea a meme?

Is tea a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NO2rTO9hPu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno, what the fuck isn't a meme on this fucking site these days?

Corn on the cob

youtube.com/watch?v=NO2rTO9hPu4

Is corn on the cob a meme?

That's such a meme thing to say

calling things a meme is a meme

Well yeah, I don't think anyone just thinks up that they should put leaves in hot water and drink the leaf juice on their own, they always get the idea from other people.

FUCK

Leaf juice is most certainly a meme.

the most widely consumed beverage on the planet

yeah kid, it's a meme of course

Drinks other than water are a meme.

h-hot

>Before water treatment plants, and still today in the third world, water always had to be boiled before drinking
>Boiled water tastes like shit
>Tea makes it taste slightly less shitty

Some people take it to meme levels, but really it is just a tradition, I don't drink it but I have nothing against those who do. It's outdated but really there is nothing wrong with holding on to harmless traditions.

Lol meme meme

>caffeine and l-theanine is outdated

ur a meme

Pretty sure Milhouse isn't a meme.

>Buy Twinings earl grey
>Shit leaf quality, no bergamot taste at all
>Have had similar quality issues with about half of their product line
Anybody know of a good, relatively inexpensive (would rather not pay more than about $10/4oz) brand of loose leaf available on Amazon? Earl grey specifically would be good.

>brands
>amazon

Bruh.

No you fucking nigger American you go on Ali Baba Express where the chinks directly sell their tea without any middle men so you get the most bang for your buck

Davidson's has a pound for $15. Can't speak for the Earl Grey, but I like their Gunpowder.
It's just Earl Grey.

Milk isn't a meme

Never had an issue with Twinings. Always thought the bergamot in their earl grey was a bit strong desu

milk is bad and offensive

>and don't even talk to me before i've had my cold shower and a hot cup of tea in the morning

YOU ARE DRINKING DRIED LEAVES HOW IS THAT HEALYHY

Kek

> is ____ a meme?

that's a meme

just do whatever you fucking what want with whatever you fucking like and stop caring what is or isn't a meme