What is the objectively best sunflower seed flavor?

What is the objectively best sunflower seed flavor?

Pic related. Spitz is the best brand, everything else is salty as fuck.

Came here to post this

Haven't tried Spitz. They're low salt though? That's a deal breaker

I'm eating Frito-Lay brand ranch seeds right now.

Tastes EXACTLY like the seasoning on cool ranch doritos.

Sunflower seeds come in flavors?

The fritolay ranch and BBQ flavors are good but their seeds are too shitty compared to David Bigs etc

Have you tried Bigs hidden valley ranch? They're awesome

I don't care for the frito BBQ, it's got too much smoke flavoring.

I haven't tried either of those brands. Usually when I'm at the dollar store I'll get the David brand pumpkin seeds and they're really good. I enjoy being able to eat the shells.

Thirded

Our baseball stadium is spitz stadium. They are made in my hometown

Dill pickle is the best flavour or chili lime.

Ranch and Chipotle flavor for me.

Bigs Vlasic Dill Pickle

Anything but Nacho.

It made my poop white.

I think I eat my seeds weird. I don't shell them in my mouth and then spit.

I suck the flavoring off very quickly and crack it, then I take the seed out of my mouth, shell it with my fingernails, and only eat the kernel, throwing the shell into my cup.

Spitting is just nasty to me, and if you keep the shells in your mouth that long, they're all saturated with spit and mucus at that point.

I like these

Cannot go camping unless I have these

Those and the sea salt and black pepper ones are elder god tier. Bigs in general are elder god tier, they have a lot of good flavors. Spits comes second though, they're bretty good.

Right brand, right flavor. A+.

how are you supposed to eat them? I take one in my mouth, suck the salt off, push it out between my lips, take it in my thumb and forefinger, crack it against my teeth, eat the kernel and toss the shell.

my cousin just chews them to shit and spits out a mass of splinters like a savage

I put a small handful in my mouth, keep them in the left cheek. With my tongue, I pull one to the right side to stand it up and crack/split it with a molar. Then I bring that to my mouth and use my tongue to push the split kernel apart and take out the seed. I push the kernel to the right cheek and chew on the seed if I got nowhere to spit but if I do, I spit the kernel out.

I like to eat them one at a time because a handful of hulls inevitably causes me to get a sliver stuck in my throat once in a while. I maneuver the seed to line up parallel with my upper an lower incisors with my tongue and lips, then spit the hull while I move the hulled seed back to my molars to chew. If I'm indoors, I tend to place the hull in a cup with my fingers. Most people find spitting sunflower seed hulls indoors rude.

I like these and the Old Bay ones.

I only eat the regular salted ones in the same fashion as you except I stuff a cheekful. I take an empty beer or soda can and cut off the top with a can opener and spit the shells in there until full then throw away and start over with a new can.

I do that in my own house, but I just don't like to spit seeds indoors anywhere else.

I buy them already shelled so i dont have to spit out shells like an ape.

You would probably hate those bars who give out free peanuts and you throw/spit shells on the floor.

Besides doing what you listed, I usually just suck on them till I can pinch the seed out with my teeth

When in Rome. I wouldn't be that asshole who spits on the floor otherwise.

i bet you peel the crust off of bread too

I eat a couple bags of davids bbq per week, no joke