British cuisine

>British cuisine

this can't possibly be real... Can it?

Scrumptious

Murican here.

I have tried this and its not bad. Way better than fairy bread.

>American cuisine

>Iowa cuisine

>place of origin
>united states
You lose, mate

Anything can be real if you believe

It's Iowa though. It may as well not even exist.

Do Americans really eat this?

snickers salad is fucking delicious. toast sandwiches aren't.

you freeze the snickers until you can put them in a ziplock bag and shatter them with a hammer. you mince up apple real fine, and mix it all in with whipped cream. it's fucking amazing, the caramel, apple, peanuts, chocolate, whipped cream.

Nobody lives in Iowa on purpose.

don't fucking pretend to me you're too good to eat pudding, you fucking jackass. i know you're fucking not.

>Snickers salad
>American """"""pudding""""""

it's delicious. it's no worse than any other desert. you're jealous. no one is fucking buying this holier than thou bullshit. european food is shit.

Mm i love sugar combined with more sugar

listen faggot

you'd suck my fat cock for a bowl of snicker salad.

>fruit
>chocolate
>cream
>nuts

and sugar.

dumbass.

>snicker """""salad"""""

>australian cuisine

So let me get this right, it's:
>sugar
>sugar
>sugar
>nuts

the trick is to fold the toast in half and place it along the diagonal that the bread is sliced on. That way it looks like there are two slices of toast when there is really only one.

Don't you mock fairy bread you cunt. You want us to smuggle our spiders to your land?

Why don't you just make 2 pieces of toast?
If you're gonna eat a bread sandwich anyway.

>Cream
>Sugar
Not that user, but are you retarded?

>American
>unsweetened cream
No

>Canadian cuisine

cream is dairy is lactose is sugar

DELETE THIS

Anglo cuisine is shit in general

Just jealous because Anglos actually have overwhelming access to food

>what are stroopwafels

>americans consider this kind of "salad" healthy

Hey cletus, go easy on your sister tonight.

How fat in metric tons are you exactly?

ausfag in NL, i love stroopwafels, they are truly GOAT

Literally everything can be called sugar if you want to be intentionally thick about it.

who cake on toast here?

that's just delicious.

Poor fags wouldn't know since they can't afford maple syrup.

>ausfag in NL
Weird that you felt the need to mention this. Why do australians feel compelled to constantly remind everyone that they're australian?

thats not really "cuisine" at all as well, but its much more innocent as a snickers salad for example. its what you would do with our kids in winter.

Just how triggered are you to post that lengthy reply in defence of something literally named "Snickers Salad"?

Pretty damn triggered, I'd say.

This type of bread sandwich is older than people realize, peasants didn't have much to choose from.

Dirt.
Water.
In very rare cases they might add butter and/or salt... if available.

Read the place of origin again.

>love eating snow
>fucking leaves figure out how to make it even better
All is forgiven.

don't talk shit about my fairy bread, cunt

we don't actually eat the snow tho.
Just stick a stick into the maple taffy and it hardens into a lolly.

Poor brit student here, I've had this on days where I forgot to go shopping and I had midnight hunger pans

As long as you've got something to spread on the toast, it's quite nice.

black people eat mud. i saw it on tv. well the ones from africa do. they get mud in a bucket (idk where they got the bucket) and the they pour the mud out in the sun, and it makes it turn into a mud cake, then they eat it. i guess they like it. personally i don't eat mud.

>I eat this food when I literally have no other recourse left to me
>It actually rules, I'm not miserable. Eating bad food is really great I like it a lot.

>Not liking what is essentially frozen-maple rock candy
>Not being Canadian
>Not being able to afford a 3.00 bottle of maple syrup.

Feels pretty proud rn

People in my county are so pooexcited that someven feed their children clay to stop them from feeling as hungry.

>that's just delicious.
>Poor fags wouldn't know since they can't afford snow.

>Only upper class maple niggers can afford maple syrup
sad

>Tfw when you saved up a big jar of Canadian Tire money as a young feller.

>2017
>still having to kiss the queen's ass

Hell no. If it's from the Midwest, it's almost guaranteed that like 80% of Americans don't know what it is

>Main Ingredients: Maple syrup, Snow

Actually its usually used as a dessert. The few times I"ve seen it it's always been chopped snickers, whipped cream, granny smith apples, grapes, and walnuts. The snickers is barely even present. It's just there to add a bit of chocolate and crunch to the flavor.

Also, true Iowan here.

I unironically enjoy these and eat them frequently.

>Brazilian cuisine

I put cool whip between two graham crackers and wrap it with plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for a quick ice cream sandwich.

How trash am I?

It's the current year!

>Sugar
>Sugar/fat
>fat
>fat

>And sugar

>Dumbass

America is too far gone
It's citizens are too fucking stupid
Terrorism pls hurry!

Never seen it here.

I've met plenty of people who actually decided to move here. It's baffling, this place is a shithole. Pls send monies, I want to move to the west coast.

I saved up oer $300.00 Canadian Tire money over the years as a kid/teen, and when the PS2 came out, I knew it had to be used.

It was a big, fat, chunky near-original model. It still works today, and plays ALL PS2 and PS1 games, no exceptions.

Now Canadian Tire doesn't even sell video games.

It's kinda trash, but "frozen" and "graham" helped you there.

If it was just cool whip between two crackers that would be trash as fuck.

Almost as trash as "Kraft single, wrapped around a banana". My friend swears by it. No one believes him, myself included. Then he goes on to publicly scoff at me dunking pizza crusts in my soda. Unbelievable.

*its
:^)

It's all shit-quality Mastercraft tools and Keurig cups now. :(

>>>Reddit

>upper class maple niggers
How western/central Canada feels about eastern Canada

Fairy bread is fucking divine

Americans deep fry butter and you're talking shit on fairy bread? watch your tone cunt.

Wow it's almost as if a dessert has sugar in it. Don't get me wrong he's a retard for thinking all of those are separate from the sugar aspect or that I even give a rats ass about what a "snickers salad" is, but don't sit there and act like there aren't copious amounts of desserts in the world from everything to cakes to ice creams and pies with multiple sources of sugar in it. Pic related sugar, sugar, and sugar.

posting feet