My wife was diagnosed with cancer now she wants me to cook for her all the time

My wife was diagnosed with cancer now she wants me to cook for her all the time
It fucking sucks

Honestly, get a new wife.

Yes it seems harsh but its no different than women a partner gains significant weight or becomes unemployed. It is a competitive world and if you cant pull your weight then hey, I'm really sorry.

Why did you marry someone you wouldn't do anything for?

That's not fair, man.
She sounds very selfish.
You should ask her to trade.

I didn't know I would have to deal with this shit
She was really hot too, it's a shame this shit is aging this bitch

Straight drop that bitch, bro

Cook for your woman you bitch of a man.Also hell awaits if you dont.

Cancer isn't an excuse, she should be the one cooking.

>it sucks more that you have to cook for her because she has cancer than it does that she has cancer in the first place

don't worry, you won't have to cook for her for long ;)

Probably got cancer from being around you so much

Damn this thread is edgy.

How

It HAS to be satire. If so, it's pretty funny. If these people are serious it's funny but the kind of funny that's also really sad

What part of her has cancer? Maybe if you could feed her the cancer it would cure her? Like hair of the dog that bit you kind of thing.

Poison her food

I think we just discovered the cure to cancer boys

She needs activated almonds or she's not gonna make it.

I think she needs alkalized water injected into the cancer

Just go grab random mushrooms growing in a nearby woods. Stirfry them. Problem solved.

They say "in sickness and in health" for a reason

>not already being the person who cooks

Back to red dit fag

Nah, I knew a girl in Hawaii that dumped her live in boyfriend when he got cancer. Sad thing was he had no family there in Hawaii and ended up on the streets in between going to chemo. Real cunt move.

Cook keto it kills cancer look it up

Don't get a terminal disease if you want to keep your significant other especially if you're leeching off of them ffs.

He sounded like a redditor, God did us a favour.

Keto (and fasting) in some cases may serve to help prevent some cancers, they do not kill or cure cancer.

just get rid of the cancer senpai

We are all still waiting for him to take a cunt like you...

I hope its not ovariecancer, cause you still wanna fuck her, or what?

I'd start eating ass for her

Hello OP, got a solution for you.

Why don't you just start making extremely healthy things for your wife that way you can cure her cancer, get her ass off the fucking couch, and back into the kitchen.

Most healthy things are served raw anyways and other than that smoothies are a great number 2.

Every thing healthy is super easy to cook, and guess what? If she gets sick of your tasteless, healthy cooking, shell drive you away and force a divorce!

Make sure to document shit on social media though. That way you come out on top.

Good luck big guy.