What's your favorite breakfast food? Pic related

What's your favorite breakfast food? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is that retard trying to cook food

SHES ADORABLE FUCK YOU user

Omelettes, Fūl Mdammes, or Labneh & Zaatar are what I usually have for breakfast.

I want to watch a video where she gets burned

those teddies dont look paulsic to me

>ywn have a qt derfwife

As for OP's question, a baked croissant sandwich with black forest ham and extra sharp cheddar with black coffee on the side

ywn live a normal life with a big titty cerebral palsy wife

;__;

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

sauce, for anyone interested.

This is the age where retardation is attractive and not something that would be killed at birth. She's got great boobs though.

I would motorboat her tits

alright, time to fap

holy shit I would fuck her so hard and so often that I would actually be the first person to catch CP

You can't hate her for trying. Thank goodness she's not one of those cynical cripples who HATE everyone and everything. Shit, I have a healthy body and I'm envious of her positive outlook!

Dude there are tons of these, it's a fucking gold mine

would eat her cakes any day

>being so pathetic you lust for women with obvious birth defects

Everybody needs some lovin user, dont be a cold bastard

> pretending like you have any better options or any at all

Oh user, you're always good for a laugh

She should try smoking weed, calms cp people down

she should try smoking my cock

I wonder if she realizes she could make a retarded amount of money cam whoring....?

what the fuck is her problem? just flip the damn pancake

I'd love to be her carer, wiping her down lovingly every time she shits herself and sneaking tastes of it when she's not looking

Of course she knows that, she's an internet-savvy 23 year old and her mind works just fine. My guess is that she has too much self-respect to do that.

A gas chamber is in her future.

My wife isn't a stumbling mumbling retard, sad that you'd actually take a risk fucking that thing, knowing she'd pass that on to her offspring.

She has MS and will be dead in 10 or less years.

Imagine if her pussy had little spasms while inside her, essentially milking your cock dry

Her regular face looks contorted and twisted up like a drooling spastic strapped to a Symbian machine, couldn't imagine being aroused by what is essentially .gif related.

>tfw will never have a cute Nokia 7610 gf

i think i could use a woman like that cause it'd be a constant reminder not to shit all over them and abandon them all the time. Pathetic girls might bring out good in you. Plus i'd probably just impregnate her sister or whatever.

Also: something about cooking.

>My guess is that she has too much self-respect to do that.

That makes me sad to be honest, i'd love to see her fuck holes....especially would love to see her rub one out with her knuckles

god damn it... what fucking board are we on again?

holy fuck, please, my sides

Come on, this thread has been up 19 hours....pretty surprising there havent been 10 comments like mine in that timespan....

>use a girl like that

Literally, I know. She gets a retard check from the government every month, handicapped parking and social perks like not waiting on lines, and infinite sympathy from the PC crowd, pair this with the "aww he's such a nice guy" comments constantly stroking your ego... I bet you COULD use a girl like that.

Imagine her shocking personal hygiene.
There's no way she can wipe herself properly or even shave down there. It would be a festering trainwreck of matted down pubic hair, decal matter and yeasty discharge.

>implying i wouldn't like this

>cerebral palsy
>hypotonia (loose muscles)
>Ataxia

so she's going to sound half-retarded and her ass is going to be about like this

>Dem titties tho

Someone must have trolled her into doing this. What could we request her to make that would end up in a massive disaster?

My dick is very interested

Nothing. I don't mind crude comments here, but leave this girl alone.

Fuck off faggot, before I turn this thread into a cum tribute thread of that sweet little gimp

Do it, no one cares you bluffing moron.

>Fuck off faggot, before I turn this thread into a cum tribute thread of that sweet little gimp

On a blue board? On an anonymous Slovenian wolf-trapping image-sharing web application?

That would be more ballsy than your average cu/ck and global rule 7 forbids me from shot calling your impending b&aid

Rice with scrambled eggs cooked with cumin

Damn, im gonna miss that shit, moving in a week to an appartment with probably no stoves, should i invest in buying an electrical stove?

But would it be, dare I say it, /cerebral ballsy/?

>no one has posted the blacked pic yet

If it is a workday:
1. Pancakes with heavy fillings like meat, porridge or eggs + tea.
2. Omelette with some meat in it + coffee.
3. A piece of cake with meat, potatoes or whatever makes me full better + tea.
As an addition some fruit or juice.

If it is a holiday:
1. Porridge + tea.
2. Sweet pancakes + tea.
3. Sweet pies + milk.
In addition some salad with oil.

She has a nice figure

she'd make a good zombie

I liked grilling retards too op

Ful mdammes in breakfest ? Wtf middle easterners .

As opposed to what? Dinner? Fuul is a breakfast food, you dumb aussie.

In the civilized world favata is a lunch/dinner dish.

>eating vegetables for breakfast

Weirdo.

But you wouldn't be here with us if retards were killed at birth, user.

I just realized zombie movies are just anti-cerebral palsy propaganda

>salad for breakfast
>salad with sweet pied/pancakes
Why? Is it common in the inbred creek you're from?

tfw have a deaf girl fetish
tfw have a Cerebral Palsy fetish
tfw have an amputee fetish

what the fuck is wrong with me. At least they have to be exclusive. Have to have some standards.

I eat Full madammes all day ...

I can't tell if a handjob from this chick would be bliss or be terrifying.

She would have to put 100 percent concentration into it, like how she does her make-up. Everything she does, she does with devotion. :3

What is wrong with it? Vegetables give me vitamines n shiet.

It would be retarded and in start stop extended jerk motions.
You'd be better off finding a chick with Michael J. Fox disease.

A blowjob would certainly be out of the question

>ywn have that robotic grip on your cock from this qt

my life needs to end

technology is amazing

toppest of kekarinos

Almost had a 10/10 cutie loyal wife with muscular dystrophy. She had a little bit of facial issues, still a 10 in my book, but the disease killed her confidence. Must be how she ended up with me for a few years.

She had nice perky c cups and a perfect round butt, virgin too. Had some issues with mobility and I had to do most everything when we were together, but she was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

Can't go wrong with an egg scramble: onion, green pep, sausage, ham, cheese and toast to eat it with. Pic is blueberry banana bread with pistachio, made some killer french toast.

Look how fucking wealthy her family is. And her sister seems nice too. Wish my fucking life had been so honeyed.

>almost

w-w-w-what happened user....

can she still cut onions?

tell us your story

No.
>>>/reddit/

Implying reddit like that holy shit you need to re-evaluate yourself, as if story time isn't a recurring posting on this shit website you fucking idiot, sorry you made anons curious.

I think she's cute and adorable.

Not waifu material but if she were my sister I wouldn't mind hanging with her.

I am so lonely
Broken women turn me on
I am broken too

Stop posting.

You first, I can shitpost all day.

>ywn lift her spirits up when she's having a lousy day
>ywn hold her in your arms and promise her that tomorrow will be a better day
>ywn carry your fragilefu to bed and comfort her until she falls asleep in your arms

We met through a mutual friend I was trying to date. I'm pretty sure the girl I was after intentionally hooked us up since she was already with some guy.
They were a good group of people, church Sunday, youth groups with kids during the summers, never said a bad word about anyone.

I'm pretty damn far in the opposite direction. I quit smoking cigs and pot and cut back on drinking for her. Things I wanted to do myself, but never saw the point. Got into school again and held a steady job. 3 years into it idk what happened. We were talking kids, she wanted a big family and so do i, and a house in a quiet suburb. It all seemed perfect then it just kind of fell apart.

She had to have knee surgery from a HS sports accident so I was taking care of her all the time. Started failing school, didn't care about my job performance. It was my first serious relationship and I was still striving for that first love honeymoon phase where everythings drunken romance in the beginning.

I think being there all the time kind of forced us into the normal phase of relationships. I'd keep trying to bring back that initial spark through whatever I could. I think it tired her out. We just grew apart slowly, i could see it and it killed me inside. I definitely got short with her more often at that point and she ended up leaving me. We got back together for a week or two a month later, but there was nothing left to salvage.

Tl;dr my immaturity probably sabotaged the relationship.

After six or seven loose-wristed ball punches as she's getting lined up, i get the feeling the mood would be ruined.

Does it upset you that much? Hearing a story about someone else's life? Or is it because it's about a female and you haven't reconciled yourself with the fact you'll forever be a kissless turbo-wizard.

You'll never have a qt3.14 look up into your eyes while you hold her with your big strong arms that assure her she'll be ok as long as she has you. You'll never know the joy of having someone at home who is genuinely ecstatic just to see you and smothers you in kisses and big boobied hugs. You'll never have someone fall asleep in your arms after half-consciously saying "I'll love you forever".

Are you that upset?

Sounds gay. I'm here to pound traps.

I'm sorry to hear this.
I hope you find something again, my guy.

go back to her

Eggs Woodhouse