>poorfag
>go to A&W for dinner
>know that their food is "expensive"
>order teen burger combo
>$10.65

why

Calling Bullshit

I wouldn't lie on the internet

Those are a la carte prices, not combo prices. Isnt the idea of a combo to save money?

Now that you mention it, only the drink is combo price

what the fuck

!!!!!

Thank you! Please come again!!!

Next time go eat chinese food. And I mean actual chinese food not that gay overpriced panda express crap that only gives you three pieces of shrimp for an extra two dollar charge.
This lunch plate from the sit-down chinese diner four blocks from my house is only $6.45, and a 10% sales tax makes it $7.10. And this is a huge ass plate of food too, this is more than enough for two non-Americans I tell you hwat.

a panda express has never really gypped me out of stuff like that so I think you're needlessly being a turd and a snob and a fuckboi ill tell ya hwat and I also don't think you've ever been to one

I post another one, same place but they also have hawaiian bbq for some reason I don't know why part of their gimmick maybe. This is the mini short ribs plate, and it's only $6.70 before taxes. That's what's considered the small version of the much bigger plate, which is only like two dollars more.
In short, if you're gonna poorfag it up at least choose the places that are actually cheap.

That looks legit. But then the eternal dillema of water or $2.75 for a drink

>eternal dilemma
Stop being fat.

Not sure we are on the same page here. Did you maybe mean stop being poor.

In the OP you said it was $10.65.
Technically, you are indeed a liar.

Still being a slave to the surgery jew

>Teen burger combo

Didn't know A&W was into the child trafficking business

Just about every fast food chain does this as a way to itemize their receipts.

What's not on the receipt is that the normal price for the root beer is like $2.59 or whatever. The combo discount is factored in to the cost of one item, almost always the drink.

It's just the same old trick of giving you a discount on something that unreasonably marked up in the first place to make you think you're getting a deal.

pretty sure he meant stop being fat you soda guzzling fat fuck

get a perrier

A&W doesn't have combos, you get the drink for slightly discounted but still 900% its actual value

it's a decent place but if there is a McDonald's across the road then you have to feel like a jackass paying more for less

>canadian prices

There are no pennies in Canada so you round to the nearest 5

Kek
Underrated

> Poor
> Eat out
Why?

> Go somewhere you can't afford
> Can't afford it
> Complain
Why?

> Go to Veeky Forums
> Make this shitty thread
Why?

>$10.65
>expensive

wtf? How poor are you?

For what you get that's amazingly expensive. It's not the raw amount of money, it's what you get for it.

For 10 bucks I could make a really nice dinner for 4 people.

"actual chinese food"

>Canadian fun bucks

What is tea what is coffee what is juice what is diet soda

You have a A&W near you?

Hope those retards go out of business fast

they're everywhere in canada

The burgers are pretty goddamn small, smaller than they used to be that's for a sure.
I only go to A&W when they have coupons.

????

No they aren't...I've got a McD's, Timmies, Subway and some burrito place in the town I live in...closest A&W is 50km east of me...

Theres like fucking 1 in Houston and thats it.

this is bullshit

This is how much food I got today at a nice middle eastern place for $11, fresh and homemade and nutritious. A&W is none of those.

there are two A&W in my tiny town. I know I worked a month and got fired. That's pathetic, I lacked speed to work which pissed off the manager, but I was working and was always there on time. Mostly usually like 5-10 min before opening. I didn't know what to expect, but in any other kind of jobs, it will be the same, I lack speed to do anything.

forgot pic

>For 10 bucks I could make a really nice dinner for 4 people.

Then do it, you leaf. I haven't eaten in a fat food restaurant in 10 years. Why do you think you fucks are poor?

Richleaf here. Never mind this pleb, he's probably Albertan.

that kibi looks good.
where is that

just so no flaming I know how its actually spelled

>don't like thread
>post in it anyway
Why?

I'm pretty sure A&W prices around their coupons, since they issue them all the time. Never pay menu price for anything at A&W.

A&W Food Services of Canada is a separate entity from A&W Restaurants in the USA.

>But then the eternal dillema of water or $2.75 for a drink

Always go for the green tea with refills at Chinese shops. Usually works out cheapest and gives you the most volume of drink on menu.

mfw I'm a Canadian seller

>poorfag
>getting fast food
found your problem, only poors and fats go to fast food places.

>actual chinese food

Why have fast food prices risen so much in the last few years?

New laws and regulations
Inflation
Resource shortages
Jews being Jews

I mean grandpas and other old people probably wonder the same shit since when they were kids fast food rarely if ever cost more than a handful of quarters

What is inflation?

>homemade, r-right a-at the store

you dun goofed

Related, I went to Shake Shack for the first time, and I have no idea why anyone goes back. It's a SteaknShake tier burger for twice the cost. Ludicrous.

Demand. Americans eat out more now than ever before. It's nice being a wealthy country.

Boston

>getting fries for 2.65

I don't feel sorry for you at all

Ya gotta stick to the buddy burgers buddy

Search Results
10.64 Canadian Dollar equals
7.95 US Dollar

WOW SO EXPENSIVE

Hahaha, what a shit country.

>surgery
Gimme surger

>he still pays for things with half pennies

you'll lose the penny too, mark my words, faggot

I keep them up your mother's asshole where they never get lost, leaf.

shit son that looks great
shame my town only has fast food joints and one decent sandwich shop

Panda Express always fills the styrofoam tray when I go there.
>actual chinese food
>padding plate with out with all that brocolli

Nice

edgy, fun stuff

>edgy
How is putting pennies in anuses edgy?

Virtual theft

Apparently it tricked op but id never fall for that shit "oh you dont have combos? FUCK YOU"

*opens fire*

That's dank. First pic was total shit btw

You need speed in the food industry, dumbass. Go be a road worker. Those fuckers are the slowest workers on the planet.

Only thing I like is the papa burger, and there are never coupons for that.

>going to A&W
>getting ANYTHING other than fried cheese curds.
You deserved it.