Do you deep fry at home?

Do you deep fry at home?

Storing the oil afterwards and having to deep fry more things within a couple weeks as not to waste the oil are such headaches, I stopped bothering with deep frying at home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hb8u8J0RUNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I deep fry at home. Now since I have electric range I own one of those mini stainless steel commercial looking deep fryers. I only deep fry on a range with gas in case of spillage to cut heat instantly so I don't burn down my house.
When I deep fry on a range I would filter the oil and put it back ints container after cooled down., in a dedicated deep fryer I won't filter
it and just leave it there.
The oil won't go bad until its actually bad from overuse or maybe two years later from lack of use.

I just use a tiny pot with a tiny amount of oil when i need to fry a tiny amount of fries or breakfast potatoes. When the oil cools down i cover it and use it when i need

huge waste of money and oil to deep fry anything if you aren't a restaurant.

>saw a thread about corn dogs yesterday
>realized I hadn't eaten a corn dog in years and I had all the ingredients for them in the house
>as well as a dedicated deep-fryer already filled with oil from last night's fries
>found a great recipe
>ate four fucking corn dogs for lunch
>miscalculated on the batter-hotdog ratio and have enough batter for an additional 4-6
Deep fryers are a delicious mistake. Any ideas on what to do with the rest of this slightly sweetened corn batter that isn't more corn dogs?

>this thread

count your lucky stars you kept your healthcare so you wont die without your diabetes and heart meds

I would do a pancake with meat(sausage or bacon) in the mix.

sausage on a cob

Fried cheesecake

>Las Vegas
>flyover
This place is garbage but it's still a more popular travel destination than most of the coastal cities. Chop off Nevada at the Clark County border.

Pancakes sound good, though I'll probably skip the meat, maybe an egg or some berries.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Delusional sepp, all of USA is flyover country.

>florida and virginia
>not flyover
lmao
you're even more delusional than that faggot that keeps posting that shit with only LA and NY circled.

I really want to buy a deep fryer but I really don't want to gain weight and I don't trust myself enough to not eat way too many fried things if i did.

No.

Deep frying is as healthy as pouring concrete in your throat.

I deep fry. I just keep the oil in my spare le crueset pot in the basement.

People deep fry shit all over the world.

I just pour my oil down the toilet. I blocked my sink because I used to put bones, oil and anything that might smell after a few days in the trashcan down it. my toilet can handle anything I throw at it.

particularly satisfying when I flush a whole fish with only the head and tail left.

>Literal Retard: The Post

You are destroying the sewer system and will have only yourself to blame when the public infrastructure completely collapses and we are all running around in leather chaps, killing each other for water and gasoline, and eating human flesh.

And all because you disposed of your oil imporoperly.

>spare $200 cast iron pot

must be nice

>Do you deep fry at home?
Of course. I don't know a single non-immigrant, non-health-freak that doesn't own a fryer. Fryers are sold alongside kettles and toasters in the UK.

Yes, I do.

I bought a dedicated deep fryer and I just put the lid on it when I'm not using it.

Oil keeps for ages, user. I'm not sure why you feel pressured to use it up within just a couple of weeks.

Deep fryer is literally one of the first things I bought after moving, same delivery as vacuum cleaner & washing machine.
I keep the oil in it between uses, but using it like 2-3 times each month has me changing the oil a couple of times each year, which is quite an annoying operation.
Those 10/10 friets are worth it all though.

Look at this fat ass trying to turn his disgusting lifestyle into a race thing.

He's the YouTube dancing guy.

I seldom watch that program but I did watch that episode.

youtu.be/Hb8u8J0RUNA

agreed OP. we have a fryer and I might use it once or twice a year. deep frying anything is such a fucking hot sticky oily mess and anyone who denies it is just trying to convince themselves. and god damn fries are time consuming. fuck.

lel, most of the places you omitted are still massive Flyover shitheaps.

Damn right.
I have an aluminium pan that's older than I am, which I keep permanently full of solid vegetable oil for frying delicious potato objects.
I love me some chips.

>flying over all the great national parks of the western US

If you're still here, potato scallops.

>national parks
>crowded and expensive

Go camp on national forest or BLM land you worthless piece of shit. Maybe you'll understand how devastating this shit really is, then.