2 Spicy 4 White Ppl

What the white people don't eat spicy food meme all about anyways?

All the white people I know eat spicier shit than any of the "non white" people I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Reaper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pls tell me ur just trying to be cute and funny

It's basic social justice. They get to do this, and we get to say the n word :)

whoorchata fuck up

Because it is fucking true, coming from a latin-american country Europe has bland as fuck food and use salt as primary seasoning.

Just because you smother everything with extremely hot chilis does not make our food bland you stupid fuck. You've ruined your palate and confused extreme heat for flavor.

Go drown it in capsicum, it's not like you would notice the balance of the herbs.

I guess it may be true when you look at general caucasian cuisine.
On the other hand who fucks with peppers such as habanero, ghost pepper, or the trinidad scorpion as much as the caucasians, or at least take them to the extremes like they do?

But whiteys did the same thing with "Non-whites can't handle milk!!"

I love triggered whities lmfao

that's because spices are meant to disinfect and mask the flavor of rotten meat. Whites aren't retarded and don't have to eat rotten meat.

BRs? Dominicans? Mexicans? Anyone but the bitch ass argentinians?

im sure some white people eat hot food but not the ones I know

Oh yeah, spices totally weren't a big deal when Europe discovered them and they haven't been used for centuries afterwards.

its pretty true, white people in general dont seem to eat alot of super spicy foods. but the ones that do take it to another level.

hell, i grew carolina reapers on my porch last summer with the intention of making a hot sauce so hot it was inedible, then eating it.

they mean hot spices like chillis, not spices like cumin or anise

Black People - Jalapeno too Spicy
Indians - Curry or GTFO
South America - Aji Amarillo are our Limits
Korean - Gochugaru is tasty in Kimchi
Chinese - Sichuan Peppercorns Plus Chilis

South America has Malagueta.

ive eaten pseudoindian food my entire life and it's really not that hot compared to like Mexican food or whatever but the white people i know buckle when they try it
like we don't use habeneros we use scotch bonnet and bird peppers

The malagueta is 60,000 to 100,000 Scoville units while the aji is about 50,000, a comparable chili for sure.

>whites appreciate the flavour of the actual food
>blacks have shit taste so just smother everything in hotsauce sot it tastes like nothing but spiciness

>WOW YOU ARE SO TRIGGERED XDDD

Just because white people have a different taste doesn't mean it's any less valid.

>that guy in the office who perpetually smells of pungent curry

Got another triggered whiteboi here lmfao

It depends on the person but its pretty common for white folks not to be into spicy. My father and I love us some heat but my mother sticks to pretty low levels of heat.

Not an argument. Try actually refuting the point next time.

White cucboi here. I personally can handle pretty much anything up to ghost peppers, but usually stick to the low level stuff for flavor purposes.

except we don't get to say the n word

i had a restauraunt near my house that served indian food. I got the "chicken roganjosh" (not sure if that is traditional or whitewashed but thats not the point)

waiter asked me if i would like mild, medium, hot or indian hot. i picked indian hot. my face hurts just thinking about it now. it was beautiful.

anways my point is, the white people that like hot food as much as myself tend to deify eating it in an odd way that other cultures wouldnt. the same people that you say "buckle when they try it" might come back for more just because that kind of shit is fun for us

I developed a habanero based hot sauce and successfully sold it for a while. I used to go to bars or restaurants with taster bottles and had spots feature it and sold the shit out of it. Even though it was habanero based it wasnt considered "super" spicy. I would say 99% of my sales came from white people. The non pale skin folk drowned themselves with liquid because it burned. This was a culturally diverse area as well.

slightly out of date, carolina reapers are 2.3 million.

Same here, but if it's a thai chili or higher I get the hiccups, even though the heat doesn't otherwise bother me.

yeah that's cool don't worry I don't think you're soft I've been eating this shit my whole life

Spicy food is a meme. What's the point of eating something so fucking spicy all you taste is the spice and nothing else?

It's really nothing more than a meme.

True, but the Carolina Reaper was man made.

>Ask for food 'Extra spicy, none of that white people shit'
>Waiter sprays bear mace on my food

If that's how it tastes, it means you have a weak tongue

I could eat food you think is spicy and it isn't spicy at all to me, i can taste every flavor because the spice is mild to a tongue thats as experienced as mine

Think of it like listening to death metal, to untrained pleb ears it only sounds like noise, to those who are experienced can hear every note, rhythm, melody, and drum beat

isnt that true for all peppers though? selectively bread for maximum heat?

or are you saying that reapers are GMO?

The habanero has a distinct citrus flavour, goes well with chocolate.

Not for all peppers, don't know of any other than the Carolina. It was a crossbred chili.
Doubt there are any GMO's involved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Reaper

there are 2 ways it can be done and they are separate.

making a food for the hottest spice it can have is a goal unto itself and in such a case the spice is its own flavor

making a food with spiciness as an accent is its own skill that has a lot of different variables but in general the spice shouldn't cover up the flavor

maybe you have just had spicy food done wrong or maybe you mistook the second idea above for the first and though there was supposed to be a flavor when there wasn't?

so thats how it was made... cool

Habaneros just taste bland to me. Nagas on the otherhand taste like mango under the heat.

When I indulge on something spicy to where it starts to make me sweat and hurt I am not going after the burn as I am searching for more of the flavour of said sauce or dish.

I once meet a Salvadorian who though that Salsa Verde was spicy. All Colombian and Venezuelan people I know can't handle the spicy. I used to think that the whole "Mexican food is spicy" was a meme, but ow i am starting to doubt myself and everything I once hold as true.

>use salt as primary seasoning
Oh no, it's retarded

ghosts are fruity as well. blend them with vinegar and leave it to age in the cupboard for a week or 2 for a really good fruity and sour hotsauce

that was pretty deep. like "something something pains of life to discover the meaning kinda deep"

Boasting about how much heat you can handle is like boasting about how deaf you've gone from listening to loud music.

capsaicin doesn't damage your tongue and it prevents cancer
it just hurts

I have done exactly that. Back when I was a Head Chef I made up the spiciest shit ever and would give away meals or drinks if people could eat things I made.
I did get a little deep there if you look at it that way.

>capsaicin doesn't damage your tongue and it prevents cancer

Actually, it causes inflammation which increases your risk of cancer (albeit minutely) and its medical potential is as an oncolytic, not as an oncopreventive.

>Actually, it causes inflammation which increases your risk of cancer (albeit minutely)

seems a bit like your grasping at straws here

>and its medical potential is as an oncolytic, not as an oncopreventive.

without reading all the bloody articles on the subject, a quick google search shows that it is actually used in both capacities (preventative and treatment) but it seems to be most effective as treatment

When I was much younger and had no google I heard mexicans have a higher rate of stomach cancer because of capsaicin. I am now older and since learned about google I find those statements to be false.

why can't a joke just be a joke these days

not everything is insidious racial genocide propaganda

White people conquered the world partially for spicier food.

>t. /poL/ARP
Asia remains unconquered

because europe isn't a fucking rainforest with poisonous plants to spice your food with
kys

Tell that to the Japanese. They owned your asses in the 30's.

He can't. He's subhuman.

fucking this lol

what spices do haitian dindus use in their dirt cakes?

soil?

Please don't be racist. This was meant to be a light hearted discussion about how whites can't handle flavor, not an opportunity to commit written hate crimes against those without privilege.

>not cum in or anus

What did he mean by this?

Only shitty cuisines rely on spiciness.

I am "white" and have never been privileged. I have spent a big chunk of my life homeless as a child and some of my adult life. I have applied for government assistance but did not qualify. The non whites of my country (legal or non) get government assistance all day long every day.
Please tell me more about white privilege?

Spice is good. Why are the white people here such faggots? I'm white by the way.

You have still benefitted from white privilege and being unaware of it is the worst form of privilege.

White privilege only applies to rich white people. Everyone else is on the same ride.
Spicy food rules everything around me, Sream dolla dolla bill y'all.

Almost starving to death at six yrs old with no help is a benefit?
The fuck outta here ignorant user.

solid bait, I hope you get some bites

I'm so sick of racists who deny privilege because they had a shitty life despite the privileges afforded to them.

>people still attach privilege to color instead of class
The revolution will never happen because the rich know how to play blacks vs. whites too well.

Ok I am racist now? You must be a liberal.
What privileges are afforded to me? All my black friends know they can get every job they apply for, while I have to show solid work history and kiss ass during a job interview.

I can't sympathise with the lower class whites, they largely voted for Trump.

once the moderate middle class radicalizes and genocides both the piggies and the lower class filth we will at last know peace, where no one will make fun of the food we eat.

Sorry to be the first to inform you but the majority of America voted for trump.

Trump and Hillary are two arms on the same person, you fucking clown. They both deliberately offend sentiments of each race to play them against each other. Whites vote for Trump, Minorities vote for Hillary, it keeps the charade going.
They're BOTH rich, egotistical fuckheads. They are BOTH the DEFINITION of privilege.

Sorry to break into your conservative bubble safe space, sweetie, but the majority actually voted for Hillary. The election was then stolen by the racist electoral college.

This thread got spicy!

>vast sects of people's regions, languages, ethnicity, and cuisine boiled down to "white"

C'mon son. I thought we were supposed to like food here. When someone brings up Chinese, Indian, or Middle Eastern food I don't bring up gutter oil or designated shitting streets. Just because Cletus in Kansas can't handle the 'hot' packets at Taco Bell doesn't mean that you should forget the fact that Europe explored the world and colonized entire subcontinents for spices.

Oh, fuck me, this thread is now /pol/

That's completely incorrect. More Americans voted for Hillary. Trump won the electoral college.
I voted Trump. Keep your shit factual.

Actually you liberals got safe spaces cupcake.

DID YOU KNOW? Trump Won 2,626 Counties. Hillary Only Won 487

>we get to say the n word :)
non-white?

Ok my mistake. Map shows more of (actual) America voted for Trump.

Why do white people on this website bitch and moan when they don't get their way?

>im come from a latin-american country
>retarded opinion

really selling yourself bud, keep building that wall for yourself.

Why do non white people not accept white people actually like spicy foods?

Aw sorry someone said hurtful about your skin color not likijg spicy foods on the Internet :(((((

That map is misleading because it implies bumfuck America is "America" by ignoring population density, and it additionally makes invisible minority votes in those districts which are often cut to favor a party anyway. Hillary had millions of more votes.

Why do people call pico salsa? And why people think pico spicy?

Not eating spicy food is very often a symptom of helicopter parenting. My cousin wouldn't even eat anything with a bit of ground pepper on it because his parents always warned him of spicy food and he never got to try any.

Those are facts that shows most of America voted for Trump, shut up with your population density garbage cause the map clearly shows the majority of America voted Trump.
So you saying the most populous shithole liberal cities have the right to determine who becomes president?
Bitch niggers get bitch slapped.

Habanero Gold

Ingredients:

1/3 cup finely sliced dried apricots
3/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/4 cup finely chopped and seeded red bell pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped and seeded habanero peppers
3 cups granulated sugar
1 pouch (3 oz.) liquid pectin
Important Note: You must be extremely careful when handling the habanero peppers. They’re extraordinarily hot, and if you rub your eyes or touch your skin you’re going to be burned. I used rubber gloves when handling and chopping the peppers. It did slow me down, but it kept the oils off my skin.

Steps:

1. In a large, deep stainless steel saucepan, combine apricots and vinegar. Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least four hours, or overnight.

2. Prepare canner, jars and lids.

Boiling the onion and peppers
3. Add red onion, red pepper and habanero peppers to apricots. Stir in sugar. Over high heat, stirring constantly, bring to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down. Stir in pectin. Boil hard, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from heat and quickly skim off foam.

4. Quickly pour hot jelly into hot jars, leaving 1/4 in. headspace. Wipe rim, center lid, and screw band down until it’s fingertip tight.

5. Place jars in canner, making sure they’re completely covered, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, process for 10 minutes. Remove jars and let cool.

So what you saying is bumfuck America is basically any part of America other than the far west coast and new york?