Normie foods that you dislike

>full of palm oil
>fat little twelve year old girls eat it by the spoonful
Share some of yours

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/28/study-finds-non-celiac-gluten-sensitivity-not-imagined/87663572/
gut.bmj.com/content/early/2016/07/21/gutjnl-2016-311964.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hate wallnuts

This. Unless you actually have celiac disease, shut up and eat your gluten.

I feel bad for people with a real illness, they probably get a lot of eye rolls when they request the gluten free menu

From what I've been told it's both bad & good for people with celiac: the bad part is people think they're being snowflakes, but the good part is they can get loads more gluten free foods more easily at the supermarket.

This shit, everytime somebody suggests it to alkalinize and detoxify my body for everything from weight loss to curing cancer I want to strangle the life out of them with their own intestines

>I fucking hate wallnuts

How else are you going to bolt your wall to something?

I enjoy Nutella but I don't eat it because it's so bad for you

Same with alcohol really, altho I will succumb to peer pressure when I must

It's pretty good for making tap water palatable desu

also good for slow cooking pork in

Also good for mixing with facial masks. Really makes your skin feel good

good thing, nuttella is made with hazelnuts

It actually does get rid of plantar warts.

Hi Andrew Zimmern.

I take a shot to clean my throat before a performance.

OH! Fuck you too ya prick.

>it's both bad & good for people with celiac: the bad part is people think they're being snowflakes

Just no. Friend of mine has a celiac 5 year old, if he eats something that was even touched by food with gluten he's going to be in fucking pain

How long does it take for the guy to cum?

>buy gf food
>still no gf

Where did I go wrong?

Disgusting

I could eat Seitan by the fucking pound and I only just found out it's entirely made of wheat gluten, holy fuck is it DELICIOUS how could anyone not want to eat that shit.

I fucking despise Peanuts. can't eat em, can't eat anything that tastes like em.

Also fuck OJ, that shit is the plebbest tier garbage.

agreed, peanut butter vs. nutella is one culinary arena where the Americans blow Europe out of the fucking water completely, how did this shit become such a fucking meme

ketchup

I take a shot of this post-workout, helps with energy recovery.

world's boringest hot sauce

italian nutella isnt chocolate spread and is filling and delicious. go to an exotic foods market and look for glass jar nutella. my local armenian store has it

Franks hotsauce is much more boring than that for starters.

its valuable to have this stuff for a host of reasons. its a top tier vinegar in food prep, although cooking with it makes the house smell like shit. it's nutritionally very unique

>implying Sriracha or Franks are hot sauces

One is a spicy ketchup, the other is a dressing for chicken wings.

Franks is a slightly spicy vinegar. tobasco is a vinegary hot sauce. sriracha is a garlicky and spicy sweet sauce

I think we all agree that people with celiacs are legitimate. But you can't deny that the rise of "muh gluten" fags has lead to some people thinking it's all bullshit, and being unable to recognise the difference between an actual celiac and retards.

Sadly the celiacs tend to get tarred with the same brush as the hipsters.

i agree that pop cultures focus on gluten is exaggerated. but man's exposure to gluten has definitely increased, and it is not the healthiest thing to saturate your body with

I warm it in a pot then soak my balls in it. Makes them grow bigger

This is the only real answer.

>increased

as compared to the days when the majority of people in the west ate nothing but bread and pea pottage and it was typical for a working adult to go through a loaf of bread a day?

gluten is a meme, and a tool for con artists who credulously associate it with everything from mental illness to cancer. In reality it is nothing more than protein.

>b-b-but muh sensitivity

> bolting the wall to something.

What?

Are all the shit attempts at humour in this thread yours?

So the guy didn't cum?

You need to fuck off back pal.

kek.

What are you going to do call the internet police?

>and it is not the healthiest thing to saturate your body with
What's unhealthy about wheat protein?

I'll complain and then go somewhere to jerk off in anger.

Look, I'm not even that guy but you need to fuck off back.

I'm not even the guy who was told to fuck off back above.
So back the fuck off.

Ive grown a dislike for spam. I used to like it, then ate half a can once, got really sick that night, i was cold and shivering,i was bed ridden. Lol i was a fucking idiot as a kid.

... go on

almonds

I literally get really sick from eating gluten(really itchy, mind racing, panic attacks, ocd) and I'm not celiac.

>I literally get really sick from eating gluten

So naturally you've been to a medical professional and have take allergy tests to confirm your self diagnosis?

>So naturally you've been to a medical professional
A bunch of them and they do absolutely nothing.

I know my own body. I don't eat gluten because it makes it really sick.
Casein also makes me sick, but it's not as bad as gluten.

I had to literally google what gluten was when I was eating nothing but bread for 2 days and I got horribly ill. I had no idea what it was. This was years ago before the gluten meme craze.

>have take allergy tests
It's not an allergy, it's an intolerance. It doesn't necessarily have to be your immune system that can't take gluten, gluten severely irritates the gut lining in some people genetically predisposed to it.

You literally had to do all that?
Literally?

>A bunch of them and they do absolutely nothing.

Right, because you don't have a medical condition you fucking snowflake.

>I know my own body. I don't eat gluten because it makes it really sick.

I am confident I could feed you any number of things that do not contain gluten that would make you "sick", and a bunch of things that do contain gluten that do not make you "sick". Because your special snowflake status is entirely psychosomatic.

For your next medical professional, try a psychiatrist.

>I know my own body

listen, why would you waste your effort trying to make a case for this. Nobody will ever believe you anyway

Literally literally.

>Right, because you don't have a medical condition you fucking snowflake.
lmao kill yourself.
yeah my body is just lying to me and it's a placebo effect
you people are fucking delusional

>I am confident I could feed you any number of things that do not contain gluten that would make you "sick"
No, I'm usually fine with everything else. People have given me food which I thought was gluten free, I started feeling sick from it and eventually found it it contained gluten.

Honestly lol I love how dumb you "everything is a placebo" cucks are. You're so full of shit it's unreal. I bet you read rationalwiki and wear a fedora too.

>For your next medical professional, try a psychiatrist.
You people deserve to get gassed.

>Nobody will ever believe you anyway
lmao countless people will and DO.

People don't listen to you retards.

>yeah my body is just lying to me and it's a placebo effect
Yes.

>you people are fucking delusional
If when you say "you" you mean "me", then yes. Yes you are.

Oh look, you're a /pol/tard too. What a surprise.

underrated

[spoiler]I like it because it's mild[/spoiler]

...and your point is?

onions and tomatoes. I can understand them in certain senses, such as sauces and shit, but to literally have these two in everything is annoying. I fucking hate onions. Can deal with tomatoes, but their seed slime shit pisses me off.

Here's the situation:
We can believe your single, biased, anecdotal account
-OR-
We can believe the peer reviewed medical research

Which do you think we're going to do?

actually this is really good for your teeth. i use it as toothpaste and mouthwash

Have I wondered into a cringe thread or has Veeky Forums really become this saturated with twats from you know where.

This garbage probably constitutes half of the diets of America's schoolchildren at this point.

>Also fuck OJ, that shit is the plebbest tier garbage.
thought the same for a long time, then tried some fresh off the plantation juice... can't drink anything (any other oj) else. can't get the plantation juice, since I stopped working for that food company. my life is pointless.
assume you mean tomato ketchup. ever tried mushroom ketchup?

I hate vinegar. despise it. all vinegars, even aceto balsamico.

Tomatoes are Satan's droppings.

the physical effect on your digestive system and your ability to digest it. the western diet in antiquity, and todays relationship with gluten, they are not the same

I literally get really sick from eating takis(really itchy, mind racing, panic attacks, ocd) and I'm not allergic

bacon
ranch
most cheese/ cheesy things
pizza usually

no one gets ocd from a bag of chips, grow up pussy

Clever. I chuckled.

learn reading comprehension

Buying cat food won't get you a cat user.

i prefer nutino over nutella, it tastes way better. i think nutella is more suited to an American and Sea person

If you leave it outside your door, it will.

That's how I met my wife

A cat is fine too.

Fine pussy if you knowmisayn

Basically any Soviet food because my family is from the countryside. I still don't know what is podliva sauce made from and I have no intertion to discover. Also putting mayo in food instead of sour cream is gross. I hope this sauce will die like vodka is dying.

>what is podliva sauce made from
literally any fruit you want... It's like you're saying "I don't like that one particular jam."
"Which one?"
"Oh, all of them."

always that hard little shit sneaking inside.. I chipped a fucking tooth because of that devils seed

podliva means sauce in russian

>literally any fruit you want...
Shocked.

Дa нy?

fight me

Beep beep we here nigga

Literally all research into things like depression and anxiety is based on anecdotal accounts.

Also guess what gluten intolerance is established science now.
How does it feel to be part of pseudoscience?
What now cuck?

Not an argument lol

>Yes.
LOL
You people are absolutely insane and believe everyone experiencing medical problems in insane or something.
You argument is that every single person experiencing health problems with gluten and not celiac is a LIAR.
What the fuck is the likelihood of that?

>Oh look, you're a /pol/tard too.
Oh look the whiny libtard literally believes whatever the media tells him, what a fucking surprise.

You people honestly need to get gassed.

>Also guess what gluten intolerance is established science now.
Oh is it? Last time I checked they were just taking the word of people experiencing symptoms. Where is the research confirming that gluten is in fact the cause?
>You people are absolutely insane and believe everyone experiencing medical problems in insane or something.
>You argument is that every single person experiencing health problems with gluten and not celiac is a LIAR.
>What the fuck is the likelihood of that?
What is the likelihood that every single person who reports being abducted by aliens or seeing ghosts is delusional or a liar?

>Oh is it?
Yes, yes it is.
You people are the quacks.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/28/study-finds-non-celiac-gluten-sensitivity-not-imagined/87663572/

gut.bmj.com/content/early/2016/07/21/gutjnl-2016-311964.full

> Last time I checked they were just taking the word of people experiencing symptoms.
Then I guess you were reading old news then.

>What is the likelihood that every single person who reports being abducted by aliens or seeing ghosts is delusional or a liar?
The amount of people claiming to have been abducted by aliens is very very small compared to the people who report problems with gluten.

I've probably taken over 100 supplements in my lifetime for my medical issues. I except absolutely nothing, take them, wait to see if I feel any different and if I feel no different I know they don't work.
This is how any rational science-based person who isn't prone to placebo bullshit does this.
Also how the actual fuck could it be a placebo if I've eaten things thinking there was no gluten in them, gotten the same shitty symptoms and then later finding out they contained gluten?

I'm pretty sure you wear a fedora and read rationalwiki too.

тьфy, блин. povidlo-podliva... пoвидлo - пoдливa... misread and then misquoted...

I agree, nutting the wall makes so much more sense.

Just Fuck My Shit Up

My GF(kek) has celiacs and I flip my shit when people patronize her about it, mostly because if she gets any she ends up doubled over in pain for days.

But breads been around since (forever). I think the human species will is just getting weaker.

worst smelling also imo