Share your secret

Share your secret ingredients for your ultimate burger patty.

I'll start: grated onion, smoked paprika and worcestershire sauce

It's a burger not a meatloaf faggot

Who died and made you Burger King, chucklefuck?

Salt and black pepper. No thicker than 1/4 inch. Anything else, ya done fucked up.

good quality beef
salt
pepper
garlic powder

My ultra infectious mucus, I don't even know whats wrong with me. You get your pick up pizza and hot wings done in 15 minutes. I am for sure dying.

test

minced black angus chuck that's at least 22% fat

Fried shallots make everything better.

Even super AIDS?

Is there really a big difference between shallots and onions? I've only ever used shallots for bearnaise.

You've never lived

>garlic powder

Just use real garlic you lazy piece of shit

In my opinion, shallots have a lot sweeter and 'gentler' taste

Im dying, so Im not even going to make fun of you

:3

Fuck off, shallots from my place have a sweeter taste to them.

No fuck you. I have nothing but time left. Iam dying. Im going to hurt you so much.

15% fat Angus cooked over fire. No seasoning.

using fresh garlic is a dumb idea in burgers

the bits on the inside will make the surrounding area undercooked and will taste overpowering, bits that end up on the outside will get burnt and be bitter

a better idea would be to make garlic butter or an aioli and use as a spread, but then you've made some kind of garlic burger and not a regular burger

the idea is to just get a hint of garlic to accentuate the natural flavor of the meat, you can also buy garlic powder that's high quality and hasn't been sitting in a warehouse for months like a discount brand so your complaint about freshness is silly anyways

Montréal steak spice

When I form the patties I put butter in the middle. That and I let it marinade in Worcestershire sauce or Dale's for a day.

Dont use low fat beef. Invest in some good beef, maybe even get a high quality marbled steak and mince it up yourself.

crushed cinnamon red-hot candies in anything with apples. 150 year old family secret

1/4 inch? would that be cooked or raw thickness?

My semen.

Powdered onion soup, egg, pepper, garlic.