Vietnamese spring rolls

What is your opinion on this condom like food? Personally i love it

>summerroll

>Gỏi cuốn

I've noticed that the only fags who call it a summer rolls are people from the East Coast who barely have any Vietnamese people.

I make them sometimes when I want something light and fresh.
They are okay.

What makes or breaks this is the sauce.l that comes with it. Does anyone have a good recipe for the suace they use?

Actual spring rolls are fried.
I don't like them. Except the seafood variant.
Fish sauce, water, chilli pepper.

Peanut sauce is easy to make, its basicly peanut butter, soy sauce and a few other ingredients.

The peanut sauce makes or breaks it for me. At home, I make the nitty gitty ghetto style with creamy peanut butter and hoisen sauce, and a bit of water so it's not too thick.

Too hard to eat in 2 bites and too big to eat in 1 bite

The texture always weirds me out.

Thank you for chiming in on behalf of the autistic crowd.

These things are fucking delicious. I love them too, OP.

Suck more dicks, that'll help you get over that gag reflex and you'll be swallowing spring rolls whole in no time.

>This is condom like food

>being this mad

They fall apart the second you bite into them. Not to mention you have to double dip for the sauce to be enough

I enjoy them. They're kind of like a small salad, but in a more convenient format. Nice healthy appetizer to make me feel better about whatever death dish I ordered as a main.

As others said, having sauce is key, the same way dressing with a salad is key...plain greens can be pretty austere without some added seasoning.

made some the other night, not bad.

Love them. I could eat them every day, especially in hot weather. I like them with grilled pork and shrimp.

european with vietnamese gf, but please continue spewing nonsense

i've eaten a ton of these and never experienced that. i do have a retarded nephew who has a similar problem with burritos though

I'm not mad, just a friendly soul trying to help you with your apparently debilitating condition.

So, go suck a bunch of dicks.