Cheap Bread

What is the cheapest way to consume flour?

Post cheap/minimal ingredient recipes. I am curious what is the most efficient way I can consume flour.

It can taste like shit and be unleavened as long as the body can digest it.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodparsed.com/flour-water-recipes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is the cheapest way to consume flour?
Buy a bread.

I mean, yeah, you can literally just mix flour and water and bake the result. If you don't want it to be total garbage, add oil and salt.

>If you don't want it to be total garbage, add yeast and salt.

FTFY

>adding yeast and salt without also adding oil or eggs
u wot

foodparsed.com/flour-water-recipes/

>muh gainz
Just eat flour mixed with water. Add a bit of corn starch so it thickens enough to where you choke on it and die.

I make bread all the time with only flour water salt yeast. Turns out pretty good.

I always put some sort of fat in mine (usually oil).

Form a dough with water and salt. Flatten into 1/8" round. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium and cook without oil 30 seconds. Flip. Cook another 30 seconds. Flip. Cook another 30 seconds.

Simplest edible flatbread possible.

???

The cheapest way to consume flour is to buy breadcrumbs and add water, then eat that (heating/cooking is optional). If you consider the electricity cost, baking bread is probably more expensive unless you use some sort of low-energy bread making machine. But breadcrumbs are shelf-stable too.

Where I live, breadcrumbs are just a bit cheaper than white rice, about twice as expensive as flour. I add them to different dishes to get some super-cheap calories. Of course they have a functional side too, in that you can use them to thicken sauces

...What the fuck is this image trying to convey? "Some shit doesn't taste good unless prepared properly"? I don't understand.

Americans have somehow managed to convince themselves that carbohydrates are unhealthy and fattening despite the fact that they have among the lowest carbohydrate intakes in the world. And 4/5 of the foods in the image are actually high-fat and low in carbs, a fact which Americans are unable to digest.

>despite the fact that they have among the lowest carbohydrate intakes in the world
>America

You do know sugar is a carbohydrate right?

I bought a 50 lb. bag of bread flour from Costco for $10.

where are you storing it, your shed?

How do raspberries get more than 4 times as many calories when you freeze them?

>if you wouldn't eat a bowl of raw unprepared fish for breakfast u physically can't enjoy prepared fish either
sorry ://

Your point? Just look at the facts before you post, it could help.

>hurrr i had a coke so my diet is more carb based than the people who live on nothing but rice and noodles all day every day

You're a manchild.

Absolute simplest?

Make porridge with it. I recommend using stock or milk. Semolina or whole wheat makes better porridge desu.

Cheaper

Hardtack