>GMOs are bad
>there can be too much cheese

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TmcXYp8xu4
gmoevidence.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GMOs are not good either.

Wrong

If cheese is not the basis of the meal, and is overpowering then it is too much. Not if it's mac n cheese or a Grilled Cheese sandwich. Just not on a normal sandwich where there is more cheese than everything else.

enjoy not eating corn then
oh, what? didn't you know that modern corn is a GMO by definition?

Yah, GMO's are great! That's why every 1st world country, except of course The Corporate States of America, have banned them from even being imported, let alone grown. That's why farmers growing non-GMO for export recently won a $750 million dollar lawsuit against the monstrosity that produces them for contaminating their crops.

Fuck your corporate monopoly over food staples. People don't like it. That's why responsible food producers are beating the hell out of GMO's by labeling their products "non-GMO." They are getting the market share and have subverted the millions spent by the Monsanto paying off Congress to not require labeling of GMO products. Go ahead and stick with a loser. Eat your heart out corporate sycophant.

You must be joking, I don't think you know the definition of genetically modified.

You are genetically modified, your dog is genetically modified, your corn, your beans, your rice, your beef have all been selectively bred for more desirable traits.

It's cool if you want to waste your money buying products specifically marketed toward idiots with too much money, but don't pretend it's the right thing to do and you're somehow superior for buying it. You're the type of person who buys pre-chopped onions.

Alfredo sauce can be too cheesy.

>he thinks selective breeding is the same as artificially inserting alien genes from organism to another

Dumbass.

Selective breeding is literally genetic modification you dip. Gene splicing is just increasing the pace of the process.

Can you show me some credible sources (hint: not veganspirit.com) showing without a doubt that genetically modified organisms are dangerous for human consumption?

>durr selective breeding is the same as GMO
This retarded argument convinces NOBODY.

>hurr GMO means something other than the definition because that's what I think

Everyone can genetically modify an organism. There's no monopoly whatsoever.

>durr there is a practical difference between selective breeding and GMO.
Wrongitty wrong.

that's not what GMO's are either...

you know there's bacteria specifically designed to process oil harmlessly, its used to help clean up oil spills in the ocean
the bacteria had the capability to process oil originally, and genetically that trait was strengthened

GMO's are rarely made form foreign (FTFY) genetics, you can't just throw genes into anything and BAM new fucking organism

>alien genes
What does area 51 have to do with this?

>waaaah i hate science and progression! WAAAAH!

I think most people take issue not with GMOs themselves, but with Monsanto, and rightly so.

That's an intellectual property problem, not a GMO problem.

>GMO'S AREN'T BAD!
>I DON'T NEED NO COMMIE LIBERAL TO TELL ME WHAT IS SAFE OR NOT
>AS LONG AS MY CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS SAY ITS FINE AND I CAN BUY MY POTATOES AND CORN FOR PENNIES, ITS ALRIGHT WITH ME!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7TmcXYp8xu4

>"I'm not eating a fruit that you just had sex with."

This is what Eastern-European education looks like, people. Clearly they are not to be treated as equals.

You're acting as if there is something wrong with that greentext.

The two things are in practice inseperable, and will remain so as long as there is capitalism.

Of course they are inseparable. It's the fundamental problem with it. Are we happy to turn over our staple food production to a handful of corporations? The market says no, because despite Monsantos millions buying off Congress preventing labeling, non-GMO producers are labeling their products as such and outselling them. GMO is doomed, except perhaps for export to 3rd world countries.
And rightly so..

>will remain so as long as there is capitalism.
they will remain so as long as intellectual property stop being so retarded.

Proprietary seeds account for over 80% of the global market and rising.
But, yeah, GMO's are totally on the run.

The amount of effort and bloodletting required to "fix" capitalism at this point is greater than simply to toss the thing over.

IP, of course, being a good example of it. Patent protection is worth too much to too many powerful people for them to let it go without a fight, and as much as nerds and librarians might bitch and whine about it, and as many petitions as you sign, those protections are only getting stronger and longer.

Name one communist country doing well.

>Milhouse is a meme

Capitalism isn't the problem, you dipshit. It's just a fundamental problem with intellectual property.

Monsanto is big and evil and monopolistic. They want to make money back on their investments, so you have to buy seeds. You started whining and bitching and moaning endlessly about their crops germinating across into your crops, so they made all the plants sterile.
Now you have the balls to whine and bitch and scream and cry that you have to buy the seeds every harvest now.

Monsanto isn't the problem. They're a business and they're operating like one.
The problem is knuckle-dragging fucktards who scream GIMME GIMME GIMME without ever wanting to pay for anything.

>the mercury in fish is bad for you

>the HIV doesn't kill you, it is the secondary infections that HIV makes inevitable
>quit hating on HIV, bro

The obvious problem with this analogy is that HIV isn't in charge of researching cures or vaccines for HIV.

>Being this buttblasted about GMO that you proceed to make false analogies
Why dont libs just admit theyre anti-science?

I am completely in favor of the use of GMO by the proletariat, as should have been demonstrated by my analogy (which clearly equated capitalism to HIV and intellectual property to a secondary infection).

But, you're a classcucked little stormnigger, so whatever.

>Gene splicing is just increasing the pace of the process.
>"Adding DNA from a completely different species to another organism is the same as if you just exaggerate certain characteristics already found in any one species' DNA you guys!"

Not one for genetics, there, are you, bud?

Of course there is you fucking asshat you can't selectively breed DNA FROM ANOTHER FUCKING SPECIES INTO AN ORGANISM'S GENOME.

What you are basically saying is if you selectively breed tomatoes long enough, eventually you will get broccoli DNA in a later generation of tomatoes. That's not how it works!

The goyem always sleep.

>not labelling the bottoms of his feet

What are they supposed to represent? WHAT DO THE MOLECULES OF OXYGEN ASSUMED TO EXIST IN THE BLANK SPACES YET LEFT UNLBABELED REPRESENT!?! I NEED MoRE LABELS!!

>dietary cholesterol effects bodily cholesterol
>eating fat makes you fat
>eating dinner after 7 (or any time) will have negative effects on your weight
>carbohydrates are bad for you
>calories don't matter only healthy or unhealthy food
>sodium causes higher blood pressure and leads to cardiovascular problems, kidney problems and strokes

None of you have any proof that GMOs are actually harmful.
Genetic modification is actually just taking genes out/disabling certain characteristics.
Splicing is adding in new genes, though not necessarily from a different species.
Not like inserting genes from another species is harmful anyways.
Every day you eat DNA, even if you're a non-GMO tard.
It's not like eating DNA from one, probably closely-linked species, in another plant can actually hurt you.
It's still just DNA, like what you eat in all food ever.
>inb4 europe banned them
Irrelevant continents are irrelevant.

I knew all these except the last one.
Is salt really not bad for you? I thought it raised blood pressure.

gmoevidence.com/
Website literally showing all the proofs to gmo being harmful to both people and animals. RIP

>you can't selectively breed DNA FROM ANOTHER FUCKING SPECIES INTO AN ORGANISM'S GENOME.
what about hybrids and grafting?
>eventually you will get broccoli DNA in a later generation of tomatoes.
We all share DNA with every species, whats the big deal? And not all modification needs to be done from a different species.
Shut up commie, and take your antiscientific thought with you

My mother will, before eating anything, look it up online, bitch about the contents for a solid five to ten minutes, then eat it anyway. She'll then bitch at me if she feels sick from it, as if I'm at fault for "letting her" eat the item.

Also, I have to hide all my snacks from her or she'll eat them in the middle of the night and, again, blame me for her eating them because I left them out.

I have to buy them in secrecy, too, as she'll go looking through my things for food and then blame me for not hiding them well enough.

It's a very stressful existence.

Why not just put a lock or 3 on your foodstuffs?
A minifridge for chilled stuff and a few shelves kept closed and padlocked behind your room should do the trick.

Because that's fucking ridiculous. I'm not going to spend my money on something like that because my mom can't keep her munchies in check.

Well, the minifridge is quite a stretch, but a decent lock runs ya anywhere from 5-20$, depending on the brand.
The main thing I want accomplished with this sugesstion is to at least have enough security so that she can't get at your foodstuffs without resorting to breaking things. Bonus points if you "warn" her not to eat the "snacks" you just bought behind the locked cabinet, which is actually empty.

Thenag again, part of me writing this is due to the facg that I want to hear about you trolling her this way.

Jokes on you because I DON'T HAVE A DOG

Political Cartoons are typically done like this...

There is really only one issue with gmo's that is a problem, the ability to patent the genetic code.

The farmers that sued and won won because the place that made the gmo sold or planted it near by, and you know how seeds are, when it was found on another farmers land, the sued for him trying to extort money, they counter sued because its bullshit and they won.

there is nothing inherently wrong with gmo's, hell they are the only way you can legitimately end world hunger.

carbs are shit, so is sugar.

Yes, good job goyi-erm, I mean Anonymous! Europe has placed extreme restrictions on GMOs because of their horrible side effects and not rampant paranoid environmental pseudoscience horseshit. The only right thing to do is to support "local" "organic" brands!

>anti-GMO fags are the same as anti-vaxxers

Shut the fuck up high school social studies department
Artists aren't omnipresent and not everything has significant meaning

It causes your cells to release water which increases your blood volume which increases blood pressure.

Also I do believe it increases cardiovascular stress, not kidney stones though. It has been postulated as a reason for higher BP's in blacks (diet)
t. Biomedical engineer

Also
>gmos speed up random mutation

Not really comparable, especially when inserted genetic material lengthens whole the DNA strand

GMO shilling (not that gmos are inherently bad, they just need testing to see how salmon genes effect humans)

>crony corporatism is capitalism
>Stalinism/maoism isn't real communism

Go back to your latestagecapitalism echo chamber and tell those fuckos to get a job

>eating GMOs will make me mutate like in dem comicbooks!
>faster growing food is bad!
>i live to yiff

>nothing is ever capitalism
>literally everything bad is GOMMUNISM!!!

>if it's bad it gabiddalism!!!

get out ledditfag

>GMOs are bad