How are my eggs

How are my eggs

I guess you made tamagoyaki, australian user?

That's a mighty fine looking eggloaf m8 10/10

Are you in Australia

haha le upside down pic so must be australia bro xD upvoted

What kind of faggot gets mad at someone making a joke over an upsidedown picture?

A cynical and jaded faggot

Gravity defying/ 10

On the serious side
Not bad looking
how do you make it

from australia?
I guess that makes sense

Ohhhh did you make some tamagoyaki? Did you make it sweet? Sometimes I like adding hot sauce to the mixture for a spicy tamagoyaki.

damn that looks good

>hurr look at me I'm so cynical and jaded because I react autistically to certain jokes

Looking good, it's a shame how many sushi places don't make it in house (at least in the US), I thought I didn't like it until I had it in Tokyo. Now I make it every once in awhile or get some at better sushi places.

4 eggs
1 tbs mirrin
1 tbs sugar
1 tbs soy sauce
Splash of milk
Pinch of salt

I agree.

There is a really good japanese resteurant at my city but I cant get them to make me a tamagoyaki loaf over rice and I have to order 4-6 tamago nagiri

Also whenever I make it I can see the layers of it but when I see top tier tamago its extremely spongy.

How do I make it spongee?

Those usually have added pulverized mountain yam and/or prawns. There's some special bowl with ridges they use to puree before adding to the eggs. I had some success with a food processor.

Oh that looks comfy.

How much yams for 4 eggs?

How does it make you spongy?

Do I still cook it as normal?

Is that the same as a korean yam? The ones with the red skin and white flesh.

4 pieces large prawns
3 ounces Japanese mountain yam, grated
1 egg yolk
4 whole eggs
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons mirin
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon sea salt
light olive oil

1. Shell, devein, and chop prawns. Place in a small food processor and process to a paste. Add the grated mountain yam and process until emulsified.

2. Transfer into a bowl and beat in egg yolk. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir together soy sauce, mirin, salt, and sugar in a small bowl. Stir well into the egg mixture.

3.Heat up your tamagoyaki pan on medium heat. Brush pan with oil. Pour all the egg mixture and let cook on medium-low until bottom is golden and top is still moist.

4. Turn on toaster oven's broiler. Transfer pan into oven and broil until top is golden. Run a spatula on pan's edges and carefully flip the tamagoyaki onto a cutting board. Trim edges and cut into 2 x 1 inch rectangles.

Alternatively, you can try flipping it if you have the confidence and skill.

The it should have pale skin with white, slimey flesh.

no look up nagaimo

Bump

What is that in your pic?

how'd you get them that sticky?

best way to prepare eggs no doubt

kys weeb