Alright Veeky Forums rate my chicken quesadilla

Alright Veeky Forums rate my chicken quesadilla

What the fuck did you do to it/1

Seriously dude what did you do? Just fold the damn thing. Also it looks like you didn't even cook it yet.

I hope you're better at plaiyng the drums...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your khay-SUH-dil-uh?

Man I'm just tryna learn how to cook it was delicious as shit

yall on welfare? cause ya look like it

>delicious as shit
Shit is delicious to you? That explains the quesadilla.

Dude, you only need one tortilla if you've got the burrito sized ones or two of you have taco sized ones. Fold it in half with cheese in the middle for the big tortilla, or make essentially a sandwich with the two small ones. Cook them in a pan greased with butter, flipping once, until both sides are golden brown. It will look a lot more appetizing and be easier to eat too.

Thanks man. You're the only one who actually wants to help a guy out

Do you have a number? Maybe we can get together and suck each other off.

>friend eating a plate of Cheetos

>Flour tortilla
>No lime wedge garnish
>American "cheese"
>No visible spices at all

I give you 1/10 because it looks like there's chicken, with cheese, in a tortilla, which is by definition a quesadilla.

Wtf are those discs surrounding the blinds?

Oh, btw, your quesadilla is as shitty a thing as I can imagine in my most tortuous nightmares.

>putting cheetos on a plate

are you talking about the rock band drumset? lmao.

that's not a quesadilla, other than that I'd give it a 5/10. it looks edible and not "bad", but you can do better, season it, sour cream on the inside of the tortilla, and add lime juice and you have a pretty good dealio there, buckaroo

or use two of the burrito sized tortillas and share it with your buddy eating those shitty jalapeno cheetos off of a paper plate

>are you talking about the rock band drumset? lmao.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was dealing with the greatest jazz drummer of all time: Kenny "clook a mop" Clark. That drumset looks like an alien invasion by beings that covet venetian blinds.

scary

undercooked IMHO, but as long as you enjoyed it, it's fine.

my line cook friend once said "there's no wrong way to enjoy food" and ever since then i've been sending him examples of wrong ass food. Oh boy i'm gonna share the fuck out of this link