Anyone up for some OC. I'm gonna give that cat guy a run for his money

Anyone up for some OC. I'm gonna give that cat guy a run for his money.

Mix in those authentic spices and freshly pureed garden fresh tomatoes

Cover that and let it simmer....now you need to get your 'eese grated and 'tillas out. I chose monterey jack because of the south of the border kick.

You already fucked up OP. You are using an enchilada sauce packet, instant spanish rice and you lazy fat fuck didnt even drain the grease from the meat.

Lets start building

Look at all that grease!

>all this instant shit

I won't deprive the other nigga of his instant potatoes, but his shit is 90% from scratch
>no cooking booze

4/10 thread needs more Joey webms

The layers are as follows, some of that sawce...then that jacki jacki "monterey jack chese" then some soaked 'tillas

Almost done

I hope you have some watery salsa to satisfactorily complete this mess.

>You already fucked up OP. You are using an enchilada sauce packet, instant spanish rice
I was thinking the same thing....like wow, double flavoring right there. The spanish rice is like a casserole mix that is already overseasoned because they assume you will be thinning it out with meat, veggies and your other additions. But I was thinking maybe OP
>and you lazy fat fuck didnt even drain the grease from the meat.
Just have no words...I can't do that much grease. Oh man, I'd feel so bad.

No fiber? You poops must be terrible.

I see you have an HEB available to you so you have no excuse in using that packaged shit sauce. Next time buy some guajillo peppers and make that sauce frome scratch. They sell them in bulk or prepacked in the fresh produce section at HEB. And for the love of god drain the grease next time.

Last layer....also. pre heat the oven to about tree fiddy.....ayyyyy

It just ain't the same without Patti, my dude.

See you boys in 15 minutes

I gotta hand it to you OP...your stove is spotless. Even after your beef fry up there.

I clean up between steps.....

Eat your heart out patti

>HEB cheese.

my nigga.

7/10 would eat

>no gangsta rap YT videos

The hero Veeky Forums deserves