Fuck you, I like it: restaurant edition

starting off with based cracker barrel

Fuck you, I don't even care.

le Brad's wife

I like their wonton tacos.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Not me, I just want top Italian dishes the whole family can afford.

What's wrong with cracker barrel? Best pancakes in the game desu

Luby's.

You can all fuck off and die. I love eating at Luby's.

Outback Steakhouse

I like the onion and their coconut shrimp with marmalade.

Also, Black Angus.

I love the pina colada sauce on Red Lobster's coconut shrimp.

>have a finite amount of meals in your life
>waste even one at a chain
Millions of people with more potential then all of you combined have been aborted, why did you faggots live?

>why did you faggots live?
Because we didn't die. Was your question supposed to be smarter than it ended up being?

Luby's is amazing

I'm thinkin arbyz

too much salt is bad for your blood pressure, user

this place is top-tier though how could anyone hate it???

bro i love going and getting lubed up!

>the whole family can afford
>making your 4 year old son pay for his buttered noodles at Fazolis

fazoli's is the shit

so is arby's, and fuck off if you don't agree

I used to love arby's but the meat product they use isn't tasty to me anymore :/
Their fries are awesome though

The $5 fill up is honestly a great deal and I like that they use Hawaiian bread for their sandwiches it's really tasty imo

I like their double deals.

Arby's has extremely bad quality control.

I grew up in their testing marketing and half of the chains basically had free domain over the menu and could try anything they wanted. Pretty much all have delicious rotisserie chicken, the roast beef and sandwiches are noticeably different and better, and one even serves beer. I grew up thinking they were pretty much the ideal fast food chain of the time

Then I tried it in other states. It ranged from mediocre to actually pretty gross. Some stuff remained the same in taste, but the roast beef products definitely got worse the farther from home I got

This. Only homemade is better.

It's better than Wawas

Sheetz is the best bad food I've ever had.

MY FAMILY WENT TO FAZOLIS FOR YEARS AND THEN IT CLOSED DOWN. I THOUGHT THEY ALL CLOSED. YOU'RE TELLING ME THERES STILL FAZOLIS

WHERE WHERE WHERE

most of them closed down but some still remain
just google it

I like the tendies at chili's and the broccoli cheese soup at ruby tuesday's.

How could anyone hate Cracker Barrel???

That was my go to place when I was younger and went to vacation in Florida

CB is beyond comfy. I worked in the dish room for a while, and nothing I saw could ruin my love for the restaurant.

That's ironic, Ruby Tuesday's actually has about the best tendies you can get.
>dat light flaky crispy batter
>don't overcook the chicken

Actually, not overcooking chicken automatically makes you better than 80% of places.

>How could anyone hate Cracker Barrel???
If your grandma was a good cook you might find foodservice tier versions of the dishes she used to make unpleasant. The menu is full of classic rural American fare, and the allure is most folks don't cook like that today. But if you were lucky enough to have someone in your life who did everything at CB might taste cheap and half-assed.

I love the fuck out of the bread and blooming onions, fuck you

>How could anyone hate Cracker Barrel???

Boring, bland, food. It's what I would expect from a cafeteria or from some midwestern flyover family that doesn't cook very well. I don't understand what's appealing about it at all.

>everything at CB might taste cheap and half-assed.

Exactly this. It's like a worse yet much more expensive version of ordinary day-to-day food.

>ordinary day-to-day food.
From another time. This was day to day food for my grandma's generation. People stopped cooking like that because it took hours and they didn't need meals that heavy because they no longer worked on a farm. What CB is selling is nostalgia for a time when that was day to day food. Of course back then what your mom or grandmother cooked was way better than what they serve at CB.

I genuinely enjoy Chili's, and I've rarely left one of their restaurants unsatisfied.

You have obviously never experienced the much better Texas Roadhouse. I felt ripped off when I went to Outback for the first and last time.

I literally only like them for the bread and bloomin onion

I unironically love Fazolis. That shit is great for a quick lunch. The one here does $5 lunch platters with a shitload of food.

>most of them closed down but some still remain
Yeah we used to have one here and it was based as fuck.
They get a bad rep because people get offended at the idea of fast food italian yet probably still think Olive Garden is good.

Texas Roadhouse has their own version of a Bloomin Onion, and their rolls and butter are fantastic. It's better in every way.

I eat these while I'm fishing. Only the pink ones. They're my favourite when toasted on a campfire late at night, rods in the water when it's quiet

I like Cracker Barrel because it's always right off the freeway and there are never any black people

Texas Roadhouse is where white trash go for a fancy meal.

How do you get the campfire on your boat without sinking?

Riverside/lakeside fishing. Boats are for rich glampers

Get the fuck out of here, user. Nothing touches a good hoagie with a pack of soft pretzels and lemonade tea from Wawa. Sheetz is only good for drunk food and nothing more.

I'm sure how many of you will know this place but basically the chicken is crappy but their sides are delicious. I'd just go into one by me and get some MaC, fried mushrooms and mashed potatoes and just go to town.

>a poptart roasted over a campfire

why have I never thought of this?

This place was always nice to stop by on road trips to see the family in Ohio.

There, outback, chilis, Applebee's, Olive Garden etc. These are all "fine dining" for white trash and ghetto scum, but just a decent, convenient place to eat out for normal people.

My fucking man, Brown's is god-tier fried food and their breading is some of the best around (especially their mushrooms, livers and gizzards).

The pizza is definitely below average. But the fried chicken is fucking amazing, plus they have other food on the buffet that's decent. For $11 it's not a bad deal.

I have never disliked something I ordered at Chili's. However, I also only ever order chicken tenders, burgers, or barbecue with a simple mixed drink.

>Whenever a thread has a Sheetz vs. Wawa discussion I always jump in and shit on Wawa
>Never actually had Wawas because there are none around me

It's a good time my friend. imo a good fire is always a great way to cook anything, at least from a recreational perspective

I would give my left nut for a TGI Fridays here

>not being white
Disgusting.

GOTTA BE
APPLEBEE'S
but yeah i hate people who talk shit about applebee's
it doesn't pretend to be classier than it is and the food is pretty decent
i consider it to be the american version of the canadian chain, swiss chalet

luckily they have different standards in Canada
i've never had a bad time at Arby's, it's really just the best comfort food you could ask for

>applebee's
>fine dining
i don't think anyone in their right mind actually thinks that

Any non American restaurants

I remember their filet mignon being excellent

>i'm so fucking butthurt i'm going to do this in every single thread

I like their eggs benedict.

I always enjoyed their Chicken Ranch sub and I'd put the seasoned fries inside. Reminds me of road trips.

i genuinely love dennys. i use to drive across states quite a lot and they were always open, always there, and i swear the people who work the graveyard shift there always fucking angels of kindness who deal with all kinds of bullshit. you're tired and you've been driving for fifteen fucking hours and you don't care what you eat there. dennys is like home, is what i'm trying to say

Unlimited fried shrimp

Taco Bell.

You can get a shit ton of food for not much money and there's one on my way home from work that's usually pretty quiet. Good place to take a load off for a bit, and it's nice when they have a new box deal roll out.

I wish they'd bring back Verde sauce though. Diablo is just bullshit.

I ate there twice, two different CBs. Both times got horrendous diarrhea afterwards. Never again.

Gotta agree. I like the range of food Sheetz has, but Wawa hoagies and iced tea are better. Basically everything else behind the counter in Wawa is garbage, except the mac and cheese.

t. pleb who lives near the neutral zone.

Apparently I've been a closeted, gigantic Luby's fan

Mom wanted to go eat there one time and I was skeptical, but I was very surprised. The chicken fried steak I had was legitimately one of the best in memory and their vegetables are always top tier

I'm pretty sure ruby tuesday's tendies are just sysco. I've gotten the exact same ones at red lobster and dairy queen.

I really like the salad bar for its variety. Not just what they have for salad, but that it also has chicken wings, tacos, and nachos. Oh and the soft serve machine.

No better place to eat at when you want to shoot the shit with a bunch of friends.

>mozzarella sticks
>wings
>tons of spicy sauces
>cheap jukebox that allows you to flood the music queue with darude sandstorm to piss of patrons at the bar.

I like to eat the steak and people watch. I especially like eating facing the dessert area because you get to watch kids fuck with the food.

>quiet night-fishing with roasted poptarts

Sounds maximum comfy.

Fuck yea I had their mac and cheese burger and it was the shit. The mac and cheese was THICC and mixed well with the burgers spice. Slapped the raw onions on and had a pina colada with it and it was amazing

Was the very last night of my trip and I hadn't caught anything noteworthy, probably like 3am but no clock. toasted my very last pack of poptarts and when I finished them the bell on my rod jingled and I reeled in a 74 inch sturgeon
Feelsgoodman

Idk why, but Pizza Ranch always makes me depressed.

Pretty sure it was someplace my parents have taken my brother and I too when we were younger and poorer.

Aww. I miss Fazoli's, All the breadsticks....my local one became a McAllister's.

lmao, sounds like my dad. He's on the portly side, but likes going there because it makes him look healthy compared to the rest of the customers.

I really hate buffets, but they do a way better job at quality control and variety than Hometown/Old Country buffet.

Waffle House is the GOAT.

>frosted """fruity""" poptart without the shitty sandpaper sprinkles
why don't we have that over here

I've never eaten anything at Cracker Barrel, but they sell this so I've been there a number of times.

Someone please tell me they have some of the Golden Corral peoplewatching posts saved. The ones from the guy who goes with his buddy who's really into KPop?

I love you
*kisses you softly*

Everyone who can handle Waffle House, loves Waffle House.

>Food that gets twice as tasty when drunk

I don't get it, what's wrong with Cracker Barrel?

Cozy atmosphere, delicious comfort food and they've usually got a shop in the front that sells all kinds of old timey candy and cute knick knacks.

This.
As a kid my dad was given tons of gift cards to chilis as an extra work bonus so we went there very frequently.
Lot of good memories.

>IT IS WHAT IT IS user, IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Bow down

overrated meh food

I love cracker barrel too. country fried steak senpai. country fried steak.

the quesadillas are good too

I went to Denny's in Las Vegas at around 4am. It was a short walk from my hotel. I couldn't walk in a straight line, it was -3 degrees celsius and when I got there I could barely hold my head up from the table.

They served me without a qualm despite my babbling and slurring and the only thing the waitress found strange was that I wanted hash browns with my burger instead of fries.

It was greasy as fuck but so awesome.

I went to one in a similar state in Tokyo and to my disappointment all they had on the menu was hamburger patties in a bowl of gravy. After sitting there for 10 minutes without the waitress coming over to me I got up and left.

I'll always remember their potato skins and cheese toast.

I also like their fried shrimp but I was like 10 years old, they left my state when I was 13 and don't exist outside the north in my country. If I was to eat that shrimp today I'd probably find it revolting.

You still have to steer, faggot.