Is this good for losing weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

rich-piana.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

depends on what else you eat faggot

Not as good as a big bag of for me's.

Yes, goddamnit!

It has quite good stats in terms of calories/protein. You should be aiming for 1lb of body weight = 1g of protein as a general rule of thumb if you are a male.

Whether or not you lose weight will depend on what else you eat throughout the day and whether or not you are burning enough calories via exercise.

desu I am quite jelly about the amount of protein in that and I wish I could find that near where I live.

you can order them and have them shipped to you.

>OP pic is just a weird looking bag of shit with oddly presented nutrition information (1 serving = whole bag)
>go to website on bag to investigate
>mfw

what about it?

>A 5%er could be a business professional, an athlete; in all walks of life you can apply the 5% mentality and lifestyle

do 5% and inject the rest

rich-piana.com/en/

It's good for lube and that's it

Someone should post this exact thread on Veeky Forums but with the link to the site so we can watch them rage. I would, but I don't want to get b&.

i googled that c/p and found someone that tattoo'd "5%" on his throat, entirely related to the rich piano enterprise

>not injecting the chili into the veins of your dick
HUMANITY CLINGS TO THEE
LET ME SHOW YOU

>that website
are you fucking shitting me right now

what about it? do like none of u lift?

is that your entire meal and are you eating similar caloric intakes for your other two meals of the day?

if so, then yes.

ORLANDO

does lifting cause you to design a geocities page from 1998 or something?

You do not need a gram of protein per lb unless you are lifting weights

If you want to lose weight you have to shatter the habit.

You think you're naturally inclined to eat salt and grease, like it's somehow a drug in your brain, but it's not. It's as habitual as when you think "dinner time" is, and it can be broken just as easily. Break these trends in your mind, count the calories you ingest in a 24 hour span and you can lose weight easily, no exercise needed.

youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0

Fit is well aware of rich piana

>65.4g protein

I'm guessing you have never heard of lean meat before?

you mean 1g protein per pound LEAN body weight
don't tell fucking fat albert he needs 300g of protein supplements on top of the 5000 calories he already eats

>all that iron
does it come with a spoon?

It's actually not a bad deal. All fresh and real ingredients and you get 21 fresh meals a week for $126 shipped right to your door step. Tons of vitamins/minerals, good protein, fresh vegetables and all made by professionals and not preserved. If you don't have time to shop and are single or psycho about your diet/nutrition they would be pretty decent for you.

Probably the only good piece of advice I've seen on the shit-show of a board.

I see you there Rich Piana, you stupid fuck.