Worst beers

Pic related

I realize IPAs are supposed to taste/smell more floral than your typical lager, but tasting like soapy dishwater is fucking unacceptable.

Only got this swill because my friend thought it looked cool.

Ya that and lagunitas are the worst beers ive ever drank

Oh and boxer by mountain crest too,

Flying Monkeys isn't an acquired taste. It's essentially 4 year old brewed toilet water.

Thank you!

Like I said, I only got this because my buddy thought the packaging looked cool. I gave him the "you fucked up" stare, first sip in. We poured the whole fucking 6 because nobody even wanted to take it home from the party.

you're a flyover and/or a young pinhead

Chocolate flavoured dark beers are the worst, closely followed by shitty fruit beers. I also don't like the really bready stouts etc but I won't hold that against people.

Please seek medical attention, I'm afraid you may have suffered an injury to the cranial nerve responsible for the perception of taste.

You know how I know you watch Nascar?

>20 somethings telling me what beer is good.

IPA is fucking trash

>live in carlsbad CA, home of the stone pale ale brewing co
>hate IPA
>everybody around me loves IPA

IPA tastes like drinking stewed shitwater. it was made to brew on a rotting ship on its way to fucking india, while it baked for months on the high seas. its fucking bad, the taste is offensive, and is the latest in the new "fuck my tastebuds" culinary trend in SoCal

IPA tastes like shit, quinoa tastes like shit, fuck you and your memefoods

My people

I've actually had some okay experiences with dark chocolate stouts. Not everyone's cup of tea but personally I enjoy them now and then.

Also fuck this shit. Way too sour and bitter. Tastes like the bile in your mouth after you vomit.

Favourite mass produced beer? Like budweiser, peroni, corona, san miguel, coors light etc

Worst out of that shit-tier lot is Becks

would rather have that than strongbow

Probably Carlsberg or Rolling Rock

Both are relatively light, easy drinking beers that don't go overboard with flavours.

pilsner urquell is decent in my experience and so is DAB

SHIT TIER

>Bacon maple ale

What ever led anyone to believe that this would end well?

Everything you've heard about this beer is true. It's an insult to life itself.

Chen? Maria, call me

malt liquor only true beer

No u

I don't care if you call me a faggot, but only apple toffee cider goes through hese lips.

anything made by hipsters

it's the devil

the hipster group is a CIA front so every time you buy "local brew" you support the CIA

I've had a few... FEW... Decent hipster brews. The rest are all shit.

Pic related. Some decent hipster-esque beer they make in my town.

>shitty fruit beers
This. It's like they think we can't taste "natural flavour" from a mile away.

What's a good cider. Everything I've tried has been sweetened with "natural flavors"

Most Hipster beer in Ontario is pretty good. if you avoid IPAs.

ITT: pic related
Fags.

>Hating on IPAs and hipster beers
>Calls everyone ITT hipsters

Awesome b8 m8

>people still think craft beer is full of hipsters
Most of the people I see brewing or drinking the stuff are normal middle aged fuckers

Anthem is good

>SUBATOMIC FLYING DRAGON PUBE SCORCHING WICKED TRIPLE BLACK IPA

Why do American name their beer like this?

thanks.

wait, wouldn't this guy be into these meme beers?

I only took pictures because I knew Veeky Forums would get rustled

nowadays Im more careful about what I buy

Sweetwater is a pretty shit brewery and I generally enjoy most other breweries IPAs. I was given 60 free Sweetwaters last year and I still have some in the back of the fridge I try to pawn off on the unknowing

>pic related, can't get rid of the damn things

seeing amercians talk about their tastes in beer is always funny but sad

>shitty fruit beers
tfw ALL cider in my country is 30% cider mixed with fruit juice, flavorings, and sugar.

What the fuck. We have metric tonnes of shitty cheap apples from unappealing cultivars and plenty of vinegar factories. How did it not cross their mind to make cheap, real cider in a alcoholic-laden country?

Kek I remember you and all the ass-hurt you stirred up. It was ebin

>I drink german pilsner #123456 or German pilsner #123457

I'm sure that you really enjoy whatever identically tasting beer within the 3 styles your country considers acceptable.

Or, even funnier, if you're a pleb that talks shit about American beer but drinks Yuro pleb shit like Heineken.

your response continues to amuse me and demonstrate your lack of taste. Also no, I don't drink shite like heineken.

you can dump them all down the sink as far as I'm concerned. I've tried ~15 kinds of various beers. the best-tasting one was schell's (local brewery that's been around since the 1850s or something) which I'd describe as "palatable." as in, I still didn't care for it much but it wasn't as bad and tasted like it was made better. guinness was a distant second. everything else was a mighty struggle just to finish a bottle.

I guess they thought a cool box would take away from the beer tastes like chalk and owl pellets.

Also I used to like Leinenkugel sunset wheat before I tried this, now I'm afraid to try anything else they make at the risk of wasting 10 bux.

*tips fedora* Excellent contribution to this Korean Image Board my friend :)

Try a bud light.

Probably Budweiser or PBR. I don't really get beer that often though, I usually just get liquor.

Probably Heineken. It tastes like a watered down something better.

bud light is trash though.

Trash beer for trash taste mate.

Craft beer is for brain damaged liberals who are afraid to be mistaken for real men with real jobs

I'm sorry the Amber ale wasn't too bad.

It was this one, hands down one of the worst beers I've ever tasted, they still have a year old 6 pack at my liquor store.

>you have trash taste because you don't like beer unless it's really good
>therefore you should drink terrible beer
are you ok user

Grew up near Schells, gotta say it did make a good baseline for me to judge others on.

t. braindead 26 year old who dropped out of college and picked the first construction job he could find and gets chewed out by his manlet cokehead boss everyday because he can't use a nailgun properly

bros if you aint drinking whiskey you aint bout dat life

This is the only beer I bought a six pack of that I could not finish. It actually tasted like vomit. I have no idea how this thing got to some taste testing room, and a bunch of people decided it DIDN'T taste like puke, and made it to store shelves.

If possible I encourage everyone here to buy it just to see how awful it is.

>doesn't know what a sour is

No, I'm confident I do. All I can think of was that it was a bad batch or something, because I've found people that thought the same thing online and people that didn't think that at all.

I agree with you, that shit is terrible. Like hopped grapefruit extract.

fair enough, could have been an old or bad batch. Get this every once in a while, not my favorite either.

>craft beer
>brain damaged liberals

Hunh, strange that pre-prohibition, back even to the founding fathers, individuals, bars and towns brewed their own beer.

Just because you got cucked by the feminine macro pisswater corporate adjuncts, don't think for a moment that the real men who carry on the tradition of independence will be. We like our independence. You, oth, like cuckdom.

Place nearby lets you build your own six pack, so I've been trying out a lot of stuff lately. Mostly misses unfortunately, with the ommegang three philosophers being perhaps the worst beer I've ever had, but I also found a tangerine IPA that I quite liked.

lol damn nigga

i like boneshaker

>His IPA isn't brewed using 100kg of wet hops for a single 3,000 litre batch
>His IPA isn't 100+ IBU
>His IPA isn't a 10% ABV IIPA
Lol, fucking hoplets.

Hahahahaha, I'd pay money to watch you try a cask Brett sour.

I'm generally a pretty big Amsterdam fan, but I think Black Oak's 10 Bitter Years is way better than Boneshaker.

I once had a fall-seasonal beer which purported to claim like pecans. Except it tasted exactly like another beer I had which purported to be a "peanut butter stout." So clearly both companies were using the same artificially flavored nut-syrup to create their gimmicky nut-flavored beers.

I also really dislike pic related. If all farmhouse beers taste like this then fuck that entire style. The "funk" is like damp socks.

Stone beers are OK but they're way too fucking expensive.

I'm not paying $3/bottle for Fuck-You-Triple-Hopped-Resin-IPA.

Ive never heard of this. But i would def drink that shit. But still stand by all ipas are shit and microjews are for fags

This. All these jerkoffs complaining.
>waaaa my 12$ cottan candy cider is bitter.
>shit teir
Bunch of babaies ill tell you what

Bruh would drink where you from

i forgot about this. without a doubt the worst

You're fucking cringe OP. I got a bottle of Flying Monkeys a friend didn't like for the exact same reason, he bought it because it looked cool and didn't like the taste. I guess they have good marketing.

It's by no means top-tier, but it's an average malt/soapy forward IPA, it's alright. The fact you refer to friends as "my buddy" and bring sixers of IPAs to party then dump it out because it's an IPA is fucking shameful.

And fuck off hillbilly IPA/hipster haters ITT.

Best mass produced is Hoegaarden imo. Used to swear by PBR in my school drinking days but I can't do it anymore.

10 Bitter Years is on another level, great IIPA. Great woodiness and malt on that one. I really wish it came in a smaller bottle or even can format.

P. funny that upper middle class white millenials have aprpriated beer to now being part of their middle class nouveau riche identity. Is there anything white people cant ruin?

Milwaukee's Best

Peroni is quite good for a lager. I agree about Beck's, it's pure shit.

Where i live the price is over double of that, because our shitty alcohol laws and i still buy it sometimes.

On the other note, why is a beer thread full of hillbilly trash. Liking well made beer doesn't automatically make you a hipster.

PBR for cheap swill. It tastes least offensive of all pissbeer. For a step up I prefer Yuengling.

>sinking Piraat triple hop
the madman
it's great

What was I supposed to do? Literally NOBODY there wanted to drink it after we let them try sips of it. Not even the most desperate fucks there who've literally drank homemade "wine" made from fucking Koolaid.

Toronto, Canada but the beer is brewed a few towns over. Was actually surprised how well the maple worked with the beer. Present on the aftertaste but didn't overpower it and make it too sweet.

>soapy forward IPA

You say that like its a good thing. Tasting like soap shouldn't be a fucking feature. What's next? Piss/shit forward IPA?

Oh wait, that's every IPA already.

>coors light fan

>you are only allowed to serve corporate masters.
>only 3 beers allowed.
>enjoying things is gay

Got it mate. You sound like youre on just the right board. I too think that people who eat anything but fast food and bbq are faggots

>This coming from someone who drinks mass-produced, carbonated urine designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

What's the general opinion on Blue Moon? It was the first beer I tried in 'merica and I quite liked it. Coors is also alright.

Honestly not half bad. I get the occasional 6 of it when the mood for it strikes.

Tastes like black pepper to me. Not a fan

Love it. It's my go-to middle price beer.

worst witbier you can get
just buy hoe(dick)harden or any other belgian one

Jesus christ, the lack of self awareness among you people. I love beer but have an incredibly limited palate when it comes to wines. I do not go around talking shit about how wine sucks. I understand that there's a market and culture surrounding wine and that I have yet to develop a taste for it. If I try a decent bottle of wine and don't like it, I don't go around spewing propaganda about how everybody is merely pretending to like wine just to seem classy and cultured. I assume by default it's me.

What boggles my FUCKING mind is that Veeky Forums is choc full of people that hate IPAs, and feel it so necessary to inform us that those who like them are in the wrong and that they themselves are in the right. I'm left wondering what they think when they go to any grocery store or gas station and see the shelves are lined with them. They taught you guys supply and demand in school, right? If the shelves are lined with IPAs, then people must like them. Somehow, there are still people out there that delude themselves into thinking that a product can observe vast success for the simple fact that it's a meme. That's not how memes work.

IPAs are all fucking horrible