What is the best rootbeer?

What is the best rootbeer?

I'm not talking about the best pleb rootbeer like barqs or A&W that is made of high fructose corn syrup and chemical flavoring agents. I am talking quality ingredients.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2504026/#S5title
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any random local brewery is fairly likely to have a good root beer

Drinking a Hansen's right now. Just about anything with cane sugar is probably decent though.

THIS

This is pretty good. Their sarsapirilla soda is better than root beer.

I've tried about 30 different root beers, and the best falls down to Sioux City Sarsaparilla, Virgil's or Abita. and are men of taste. Tommyknocker and Dang! are good too, but a bit too butterscotch-y to have that real root beer character.

The worst I've had, special exception made for Shasta, was Maine Root Sarsaparilla. Shit tasted like thin, tinny water.

/root beer autism

How about birch beer?

I would probably pick Boylan's as my favorite root beer.

Virgil's is probably the worst root beer I've ever tried. I would pick the cheapest most generic store brand root beer over Virgil's any day of the week.

If it ain't sassafras, I won't put it in my ass.

>drinking real root beer
rip

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2504026/#S5title

No its not. It's not anything special, but it's far from the worst.
Sprechers is best

Boylan's is pretty fucking great, but you're wrong as shit about Virgil's. I can't fathom what kind of experience you must have had to think it was that bad.

>being a scared bitch who's afraid of something that's never been an issue

>The main constituent of Sassafras oil is safrole, which is also present in a number of spices, such as nutmeg, mace, cinnamon, anise, black pepper, and sweet basil.
Better stop using any spices period, user!
DEA pressured the FDA into banning sassafras oil because it was being used to make MDMA. Any other excuse is just that: An excuse.

>real root beer
>not harvest your own wild sassafras root and making sun tea

step up your game

>sun tea

so what studies determined that sassafras root was a carcinogen? And what studies determined that it wasn't, which caused the FDA to lift the ban?

The ban was never lifted you oaf.
You can get non-safrolated sassafras oil, but most food industries just switched to artificial flavoring instead.

Anybody ever have iron beer? Its a cuban soda, takes like root beer and cream soda. No sarsparilla or anything in it i dont think, but it will fuck up root beer for u

Yeah, just read about the sad role free sassafras extraction method.

No reason for you to be a dick about it though, you stupid nigger.

This is just like the panic party around wormwood.