Real talk, is this the best frozen pizza?

Real talk, is this the best frozen pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

bernatellos.com/brewpub
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends.
Are the 'ronis made with real chicken, beef and pork?

that looks like delivery to me, looks to good to be frozen

Actual photos of the DiGiorno brand rising crust pizza

I prefer freschetta

thats not dr oetker

No, it used to be when the average store only carried tombstone and jack's and red baron, but now that brands like freschetta and bellatoria are around that cost less and are better you should never buy digiorno.

>german "pizza"
You're not funny.

home run inn

close, supreme is the better variety though

Yep

I dont know, is it?

dr oetker is really gluey man

Red baron

digorno has pretty good crust

If you eat any frozen pizza aside from this then you are a fucking normie that needs to leave this board.

My nigga. I've been to 4-5 supermarkets here in Colorado and NOBODY carries this delicious pizza

Step down, peasants

No, this is.

>Reddit: The Pizza

>eating Nestle products

>5 ounces

Wtf man do you eat three at a time?

I've had this. Pretty good, but I only tried it once like a year ago.

pretty good but this is my favorite
bernatellos.com/brewpub
god damn expensive though

this

Of the major brands, yes. Sometimes I get a hankerin' for other brands, but Digiorno is the time-tested favorite.
>it's less food than 9 Bagel Bites
The fuck?

>actual photo of overcooked digiorno brand pizza
ftfy

certainly the best quality to price ratio at least

>overcooked

the cheese isn't supposed to be dark brown, m8

Plebs wouldn't buy it so it's no longer with us.

judging from the cover it looks like too much bread

The cheese is supposed to be however the fuck he wants it.
>bread
Nigga

yeah, and apparently he wanted it to be overcooked

Guys you don't know what the fuck you've been missing out on when it comes to frozen pizzas

Got an Aldi's in your area? you're SET. These pizzas are so huge and the five cheese one is only $5. Five dollars for a huge pizza, bigger than/as big as any $16 large pizza and just as good.

Swear by me anons, I'm just trying to take care of you

>Got an Aldi's in your area?
Sure do. I'll be checking this out next time, thanks.

>Digiorno
>Good

bunch of fucking plebs

You sound like a real faggot. Browned cheese is more flavorful.

The take&bake pizzas at Walmart are better and they're also $5.

>more flavorful
If you like the flavor of burnt food, then yes it sure is.

accept no substitute

>browned means burnt
You should probably stick with the microwave, retard.

>browned means burnt
Correct

>I prefer freschetta
FUCK
YES

Tri meat medley, for sures. Would eat the whole thing every time.

DiGiorno or Freschetta

Better options than some greasy Pizza Hut/Dominos shit

Frozen pizza,plus adding extra ingredients like meats cheeses and vegitables is great

>what is grilled cheese
>what is grilled steak
>what is fried chicken
>what is crème brûlée
You are entirely retarded.

Underrated post

>what is
Things that are not pizza

I HAVEN'T BOUGHT FROZEN PIZZA IN A LONG TIME BUT PLS TELL ME THIS IS BAIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>pizza isn't food
Full retard.

It's not? Okay then.

Best frozen pizza by a fucking mile.
Love this shit.

Only take n bake in my town is Papa Murphy's, and it always gives me a stomach ache and the squirts. Feels bad man.

Remember when they tried changing the sauce and had to change it back? They made a good decision.

Pic related is GOAT. Ultimate pepperoni is a close 2nd.

Acme - Signature Select Rising Crust Pepperoni
Trader Joe's - Uncured Pepperoni Brick Oven

These two are really good as well.

>Inb4 "and what will the adults be ordering?"

I cant tell if the fork is photoshopped in

Now you mention it, it does look fake!

Frozen pizzas, especially digiorno kinda make me feel sick

My negro. I miss the fuck out of these, they were so good

That right there is fucking dog food. They have good marketing and that is their only saving grace. I seem to fool myself every once in awhile because they are one of the only frozen pizzas that do stuffed crust, but it's always horrible.

the bread dough they use in digiorno doesn't even taste like pizza dough, it's way too sweet and not savory at all, it's literally pastry dough.
I feel like I'm eating a giant croissant without the butter.

It just clashes with the savory cheese and greasy pepperoni.
It's such a waste too, because it actually looks half-decent when baked.

This thread has made me want to go get every type of frozen pizza in the 5 grocery stores near me and try them all. Food Lion, Ingles, Bi-Lo, Aldi and Walmart. I wonder if this is even possible or if it would be like 200 different pizzas and would take 3 or 4 years to complete the task.

Forgot there is Publix also. Don't know how I forgot that. So 6 stores, all the frozen pizzas sold at each.

when it came out it the 90's it definitely brought up the standards of frozen pizza, but now it's not so great. its mostly chemicals and preservatives. the pepperoni is blended from a mix that has zero spice, because most americans are pussy faggots. therefore they taste like hot dogs. too much crust and too much sauce. these are like 7 bucks at my grocery store. i would rather buy the ingredients and make myself. in a pinch this shit works tho. just a god damn ton of calories. freschetta brick oven is my personal fav but thats got a lot of same problems as digihorno. i think they are actually made by the same company. who gives a shit after all. we're all going to die one day and we spend too much time worrying about how wide our assholes stretch and how many grams of puberty are in our sauce packets. i say fuck it. eat whatever you want. go out to the front yard and lick bird shit off the driveway. chop down a telephone pole and eat electrical wires. nothing matters. take your life back into your own hands. next time the guy at work pushes work on your desk, tell him to go fuck himself. apit on him. smash a carafe of scolding hot coffee in his face. use the shards stuck to the handle to cut his eyes out. then cut the tits off that bitch in accounting who wouldnt let you touch but you know she gave it up to everyone else at work.

WRONG!

The crust of the Ristorante is gross. It has a dough-y consistency.

i microwave it, then roll it up like a burrito.

only if it's stuffed crust

Best damn pizza right here

I bought a tombstone with pepperoni and sausage for dinner this weekend. What am I in for?

>Made with 100% Real Cheese

weird tasting sauce

also, who bagel bites master race

DiGriorno and Freschetta are both A+.

PROTIP: get a cheese pizza from either brand

go over to the deli and ask for 10 really thin slices of boars head pepperoni. (this will cost approximately 56 cents because it is nothing at all by weight)

make your own

walla, rinse, and repeat

GOAT pizza brand coming through. Home Run Inn is better than any other frozen pizza I've tried, and if you don't like the super thin crust, they have thicker styles, as well. It's only available in the Midwest, though, because they're based in the Chicago suburbs.

I usually get DiGiorno, but Freschetta is a bit underrated in my opinion.

If you look at the nutritional information on bagel bites they're practically like fucking good for you.

yup

it was good for the price like 5 years ago when they were on sale all the time for $2.50 each, but now they cost as much as a DiGiorno they arent that great. plus they are smaller.

I remember when they pulled that shit. I made one with the "new and improved" sauce while I was drunk and watching Wrestlemania a few years ago. It was awful. It ruined Lesnar breaking Undertakers streak for me. I haven't bought a Digiorno since. Fuck them.

ding ding

winner

Kys retard

these

The only brand I get

the 5 dollar pizzas from Little Caesar's count right?
Pretty sure they freeze those
They're unironically really tasty to me.
I like it more than Homonos and Pizza ASS.
Might be that the other two around my house are just garbage on their own, though.

Paired with a nice refreshing glass of Coca-Cola®

everything about this is wrong

>Food Lion, Ingles, Bi-Lo
I've never even heard of these. Are they regional? I have Ralph's in my region, which is just what Kroger is called here for some reason.

>It's only available in the Midwest, though, because they're based in the Chicago suburbs.
A Sprouts near me in LA had these for a few months but then stopped carrying them for some inconceivable reason. Maybe they were trying to expand distribution but it didn't work out?

This is great, as well--I love thin crust.

this
dr oetker makes the fucking best frozen pizzas
mccain was pretty great too but dr oetker actually bought them out and now sell them as their casa di mama

i feel so bad for americans because afaik they can't get get dr oetker and are stuck with shitty brands like totino's

disgusting
totino's is the second worst frozen pizza i've ever had
the absolute worst though was delissio