You might not like it but she's right

You might not like it but she's right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, go make me something to eat bitch.

For me it is the 80% McChicken, the best sandwich at doing 80% of the job.

That's a misleading statistic. She's refering to the difference between average income over an entire lifetime for each gender. Women's salaries are the same as men's working the same job by law, and they have been for decades now. The reason women's average income over their lifetimes is less than the average for men is that women just work less on average throughout their lives due to things like maternity or choosing to be a housewife.

tpbp
/thread

never seen a female coal miner or lumberjack.

firstly this
secondly, get the fuck out, this is a cooking board not a cucking board
go argue with /pol/acks or lgbtqwertys

They also call in sick more often, due to their monthly thing. So its only fair, they get paid less.

Now I'm just thinking about wide gaps.

Their phone bill?

And women get about 80% of a man's assets in a divorce, so it all evens out in the end.

Why don't businesses only hire women if they can pay them less?

If women only cost 80% of men, why hire men?
If latina women only cost 36% of men and 45% of white women, why hire anything else

yeah and every time you bring this up, women look at you like "wtf fuck you asshole" with no real retort

Or they just scoff and roll their eyes like somehow you're wrong when it's 100% fact

When you control for the career choice, experience, hours, overtime, and accreditations, the wage gap lowers to 98.5 center per dollar a man makes - well within the margin of error for survey studies.

How the fuck does this have anything to do with cooking?

youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM

what does this have to do with cooking and food?

Women also tend to go toward jobs that pay less.

Social Worker doesn't pay as well as Thermo Dynamic Physicist.

The Receptionist at the Coal Mining Facility doesn't pay as well as the actual Coal Miner

Women should stop being fucking moochers and work as hard as men