So, Veeky Forums, pulp or no pulp?

So, Veeky Forums, pulp or no pulp?

No pulp.

I don't even drink juice. Just water and whiskey.

No pulp. I don't want pulp in my cocktails.

the most pulp possible

no pulp because I'm a filthy degenerate

All the pulp

>I don't like oranges but I like the juice!

I actually like oranges but when it's a juice and I feel those flaky particles in my mouth, my autism flares up.

gimme dat pulp boi

Smooth/no bits.

pulp is basically cuckoldry

>grab orange juice
>all of a sudden cucked out of juice because some chunky, bitter pulp pours into your mouth
>choke and gag on the load but take it anyway because you want that juice

might as well go get your gf blacked while you're at it, pulpcucks

This. If I'm drinking it with breakfast it's fine but normally I'm mixing it for a cocktail so fuck that.

/pol/ users are some of the most insecure little faggots I have ever seen in my life.

I like the kind that says Some Pulp

I have a slight preference for pulp, but I sure won't turn up my nose at no pulp juice

Pulp is fucking disgusting and is the only thing i've come across that can make me heave

I like orange juice with pulp, but I was never able to have it as a kid because my brothers were little pussy and we never bought pulp orange juice. :^(

Natalie's is THE BEST brand of orange juice available. Only fresh squeezed beats it, and unless you live in Florida, you aren't going to get enough oranges to make a bottle's worth of orange juice for less than what this stuff costs. I wish I could get paid to shill for this stuff, but I'll just settle for doing it for free on Veeky Forums.

some pulp
that is, if orange didn't have the aftertaste of rusty mold

I want so much fucking pulp that when my glass of juice is flipped upside down the contents barely escape.

reading this made me feel uneasy

>$.05 has been deposited into your shill account. Natalies thanks you very much.

Can't tell the difference

If only. I would gladly shill that stuff for payment, because it's fucking amazing. It's the only thing that comes close to the taste of fresh squeezed orange juice in Florida. This comes from Natalie's flash pasteurization process, in which they heat the juice to 170 F for exactly 6 seconds, and then immediately chill it to 33 F. They also use only the best and freshest Florida-grown Hamlin, Pineapple, and Valencia oranges, blended in just the right proportions to give you the best bottle of orange juice you can buy.

This. Indian River OJ is good too though.

I used to could not stand pulp, but it stopped bothering somewhere along the way.

No pulp.

As much pulp as possible. Hell, just run a few peeled oranges through the blender and pour it into a glass.

>Niggers and Canadians are some of the most subhuman little faggots I have ever seen in my life

Woah if your not careful someones gonna get cut on all that edge.

Would rather be a subhuman little faggot that can enjoy life to it's fullest than a scared little paranoid faggot who is angry and afraid of anyone that has different opinions.

>afraid
disgusted is the word you're looking for. not even that guy, but not every fucking disgusting thing "scares" you

Highest content possible. The texture makes it feel like I'm actually drinking orange juice rather than just sugary water