Hot weather snacks

Where I live in the southern US, it's already 90 degrees Fahrenheit every day. What are some cold snacks that full of calories? I eat way too much ice cream and drink way too much orange soda. I'm trying to cut back on sugary treats. Popsicles are kind of shitty

youtube.com/watch?v=d-GWpcXSLe0

frozen grapes
ice water
watermelon

God ameridumbs using fagenheit really piss me off.

Naengmyon, amirite? I luv Gook food, but naengmyon sucks. So sorry.

Carbonated water with ice and lemon.
Also banana nice cream is pretty dope for being just frozen blended bananas.

Hummus with veggie sticks can be pretty filling. I've done that for lunch more than once.

Nuts

Frozen bananas

hmm, what do frozen grapes taste like? I like frozen berries but they're too expensive

This, but use somen noodles. Watermelon. Cucumber sandwiches. Use a slightly tangy mayonnaise instead of butter as the base. It's fucking great.

ok, 32C

cucumber slices drenched in balsamic.

also watermelon with a pinch of salt, tastes good desu

banana "ice cream" isn't a bad idea

not very satisfying desu, the saltiness after a day of sweating outside just pushes me towards sweeter foods

I didn't say anything about salted nuts

salads.
cold pates
cold soups
salads.

What other kind of nuts are there m8. Unless you mean glazed nuts. I know you don't mean PLAIN NUTS

Grew up in Georgia myself, I know that feel. For me, it was melon slices and sweet tea. Still sweet I guess

sugar-free drinks are probably the best option here

The first time I made banana icecream, I ate the whole tub in one sitting (2 mashed bananas) and I almost felt like a fat fuck after eating it then remembered i'd just eaten fruit. It was magical, I'll never forget it.

Nuts, smoothies, hummus + veggies/crackers have a good amount of calories. I like having yoghurt and cereal when it's hot too, the creaminess fights the spicy weather.

>the people who matter using the arbitrary measurement they grew up with instead of the arbitrary measurement i grew up with really pisses me off

Stay fucked, yurocuck. Nobody will every love you.

I do mean plain nuts ya dingus

Almonds are a good start.

Do what my family does and freeze some of them southern blueberries, healthier than ice cream and feel amazing when they're frozen.

Smoked almonds destroy plain.

Avocado with salt and lime.

Strawberries and cream.
Fruit paladas.

Flan.

Mango lassi or banana liquado.

almonds cost a fortune for some reason, I never noticed it until I wanted to make my own nut butters lol

Did The Food Reviewer really die??

Measuring day to day temperature is literally the one time where fahrenheit is superior

why does it have to be cold? elotes are the true goat summer snack

Stop being poor, they don't cost that much. Buy them at a bulk product store, not at your local supermarket in a snack size bag with a fancy logo on it.

have you ever lived anywhere hot?

cucumber salad

Fruit(s) of choice with salt, chile powder, and lime juice.

Mango, pepino, tamarindo master race reporting,

Like grapes. I find the flavor a little more intense when frozen, and I can sort of suck on the grape and as it thaws I can get a burst of the juice.

It's like a delicious dick. N-no homo.

Any fruits which have high water content are good. Try and include some salt in your diet too. It's necessary to increase the rate that your body absorbs and holds water. So something like would be perfect.

Frozen watermelon is also good.

>salting fruits

is this a meme that I missed?

Just fucking end your life already

Lol loser

Chicken salad scooped up with some gem lettuce
apple slices
A big glass jar in the fridge with cucumber slices and a little mint
Tres leches cake