>Can't stop eating these

Why did you uncage this demon

>asking how to eat sunflower seeds
are you more stupid than a bird

>On Veeky Forums
Do you really need tobask that?

Nah, I'm not a big fan of hot sauce on seeds

>Tobask
Godammit, I reas it back and everything. This is the life I deserve.

Fuck

nice thinkpad /g/

sometimes you aren't exposed to certain things before you leave your mom's house, user, it's alright if you don't understand

and this board's full of retards anyway so no harm in asking stupid questions

birds are highly intelligent

user is not

I don't understand how you're INTENDED to eat these.

The flavouring is on the shell, but the edible part is inside.

Who came up with this stupid fucking idea?

the flavoring gets on your tongue and fingers and then you eat it with the residue on it. It's like eating a crab with the seasoning only on the shell.

As far as I understand it these things are covertly marketed to low-education men with severe self-esteem issues, much like pickup trucks with "mud tires", guns, and so on. The appeal is that you create an unholy mess around you, and it's sort of like pissing to mark your territory.

You put the whole thing in your mouth. Crack the shell with your teeth. Then remove (spit) the shell and eat the seed. During that process your tongue may touch the seasoning, up to you.

That makes more sense. I picked up a bag of pepper flavored ones last summer and could not for the life of me figure out what the fuck to do with them.

This is how us americans eat them.

They're helpful if trying to sto chewing tobacco. I prefer the dill pickle

i remember this thread, i lurked it and now I'm in the exact same spot. god help us both, i bought a massive ass bag of david original. my diabetic step dad used to eat these like fucking crazy and now he's missing a toe.

Also what flavors does Veeky Forums recommend?

side note, my step dads name is also david.

OP here. I bought a half dozen flavors and so far my favorite is David jalapeƱo salsa.

10/10

Yuropoor detected

I too lurked that thread and picked up some seeds. Got the reduced salt ones off the recommendation of an user who said it helps prevent getting a dried out burning feeling in the mouth. Like them but still struggling with the technique of eating multiple.

>no bro it's fine, I eat the shells all the time, just go for it
>spend a day shitting out shards of shells that scrape and cut their way through the inside of my rectal passage

Learn from me.

I made a thread like that too and asked if I could eat the whole shell.

I eat the whole shell. Crunchy like fried chicken bones which I eat too. My shit is as smooth as puree fyi.

So I guess I'm not the only one. A friend of mine got me hooked on these awhile ago.

The more refined technique is throwing it in your mouth, cracking the shell and separating it from the seed and spit it out. I'm still a novice and haven't mastered that method yet.

>spend multiple seconds chewing the shell open
>all you get in return is one tiny sunflower seed
>can only do one shell at a time or you lose the seed in the chewed shell pieces in ur mouth

white people have horrible taste in seeds smfh

You must be Slav to master it

How does that even follow, logically? I don't like to create an unholy mess when I eat, therefore I'm from europe? Do passportless flyovers really believe this or are you just meming?

I never understood how people do that. My old footballl coach loved them, but I couldn't get the hang of cracking the damn things open.

Seriously people.
You turn it horizontal and crack it at the tip with your front teeth and again a little further up then you stick your tongue in the whole and the seed comes out onto it. You throw away the casing without it ever really going in your mouth.

>lern to pipas

Throw a handful in, store them in your cheek, bring one forward with tongue, position it so its not falt, but on its side, bite down on the rim, seed will stick to your tongue, spit shell out, swallow seed, and repeat.

Killin me m8

Was hooked on them for a little over a year, just got tired of them.
barbecue (certain brands) > salt and pepper = chili lime > low sodium = dill pickle > regular > ranch

Looks like you're just really shit at eating sunflower seeds
Git gud fucking pleb

oh fuck im laughing

nacho is my favorite but hard to find in my area so I go with ranch

I fucks with ranch

Just spit the shells into a cup or bottle. That's what I do on road trips and at work

I have a sleeve of Solo cups specifically for this purpose

Watch out for your fan.

Mine was great then 4 months in has a fan problem.

My fucking retarded self tried to replace the fan and in the last 3 minutes of closing it i fucking put a screw through the motherboard.

the wood like shells always scratch my ass coming out.
I can imagine those sharp splinter fragments would drag and leave scratches the entire way through the tract. This cant possibly be good for you?

This bastard is trying to get you all to stab your gums. Ignore him.