How good a cook do I have to be to duplicate this?

How good a cook do I have to be to duplicate this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking nothing. A shit cook can make that. Can you fry eggs? That's basically the only important skill going on there.

I bought the red habanero version of that sauce based on Veeky Forumss reccomendation, turns out its not that bad at all

>I feel for viral marketing

Yea it's basically fry egg, arrange other shit on bread. EZ

You need to be able to:

1) Fry eggs
2) Slice 'jalenenos'
3) Toast bread

Good luck.

Don't make fun of Joe rogan

>ezekiel bread
what?

You don't even need to slice them. They're clearly pickled
Bread made by weird Christians. Name refers to a book of the bible that has some weird verse they print on all their packaging

Maybe about level 10 on runescape

>Too many eggs
>Half of them are on the fucking plate instead of in the sandwich
>The yolks are FUCKING RAW
>He fell for the mayo meme
0/10 wouldn't feed to a dog.

>mayo meme

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Sauerkraut sounds awful with Gouda.

fucking joe rogan man

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

More like Joe Rogaine LOL

>SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN

gets me every time

tip top kek

It has very little flavor, it only really adds more oil to anything it's put on.

I substitute butter with mayo on sandwich cause I prefer the taste and it has less calories

Have you ever made your own mayo? I'm guessing not or you just fucked it up.

Holy shit

>sour kraut
Americans will defend this

Sauer kraut is great

He said sour kraut not sauerkraut

>sour kraut
>sour

Off to Auschwitz you go

Wow he spelled it wrong. What a travesty

Spelling it wrong might be getting a letter off or something, but it really shows just how stupid Americans are. Kind of like when someone calls Olive Garden "all of garden."

Truly some of the dumbest fattest people on Earth.

As an american I can say with certainty 70% of the people in this country dont know the difference between good good and trash from a McDonald's garbage can. The other 20% aren't from this country, and maybe 10% actually know what good food is.

Or his shit just auto corrected it to sour since he lives in america, not fucking germany

Sauerkraut is still in any phone or computers dictionary and any retard can see when his phone autocorrects to the wrong thing.

It wasn't in my phone until I actually typed it out, which is only because I come to Veeky Forums. I don't think he cares enough dude.

Rogan didn't even manage to fry his eggs properly. They look disgustingly soggy.

dem watery af eggs tho

>What's good good
What did Cletus mean by this?

This, those eggs look fucking aweful.

Also

>Ezekial Bread

What the FUCK joe rogan

Rogan is nothing but a shill, I don't understand why his opinion is considered something special, he is an absolute nobody. All he does is jew products on a podcast.

sour kraut

>Raw yolk
How else are you supposed to fucking eat them, underage faggot? What is up with the plebs on this board? Do you fry your yolks solid every time?

What's it like to think about America every minute of every day?

it certainly can't be easy to fuck up eggs that bad

Americans will also defend your shit tier pussy country too.

Damn, how will europoors ever recover?

By letting refugees rape their women thus giving birth to tougher men. Faggot.

Christ how would you know? Cletus himself doesn't. I'm always astounded when foreigners correct 'murrican vocabulary and syntax on an anonymous Inuit whale blubber rendering forum.

You sound like a sour kraut

Good god man, do you do anything else?