I have been desperately craving donuts for the past month or so...

I have been desperately craving donuts for the past month or so. I want to try some good donuts from a family-owned place though, since I've only ever had Dunkin's before. How can I tell if the donut shop is good? What kind of donuts should I get?

What state are you in.. also yelp or typed in google best donuts in blank...

Texas, but almost everything I see has 4+ stars on yelp. I guess that means it either doesn't matter where I go because everything is great or that people here have very low standards.

desu Krispy Kreme if you have them

but Shipleys

An actual bakery isn't going to stay open long if their stuff isn't better than what you'd get at a chain.

Are You in Austin? If so you need to go to Gourdough's on south 1st

make your own you lazy fuck this is Veeky Forums cooking not Veeky Forums buying food at a store

Krispy Kreme joined my shit list now that they no longer make doughnuts on location.

>family-owned place
Fucking Trump voters. There's a reason chains are successful and popular: it's because they're actually good. Nobody wants to eat at Billy Bob's Hillbilly Donut Shack.

Get cake donuts and dunk them in warm maple syrup and then coffee

I used to support those kinds of places but then the "buy american" thing got hijacked by literal neo nazis, so I do what I can to patronize foreign-owned business other than for the kinds of sectors that largely operate in coastal progressive areas, like tech

I wish we got those tractor tyre looking spiralled ones in this shit country

Neck yourself.

fuck man I don't even know what this post means I just want some good donuts

It means find the highest quality cake donuts in your area and drown them in high quality maple syrup which has been heated then masturbate with your sticky hands

sounds like a plan, thanks user

I'm not fucking around this will be the greatest thing you've stuffed in your face if you want to take it up a level
>cut cake donut in half
>spread PB&J on that shit
>put back together
>put in pan with butter
>grill it like grilled cheese
>drown in maple syrup once it starts grilling
>dip in coffee
>cum in pants
>keep me under the table to lick semen and whatever is dripping from your pants
>big spoon me as I blast man farts in your bed and giggle like a girl

that sounds like a fucking disaster
I'm gonna try it

It's so fucking good I do it every time I get wasted and never regret it I'd eat a billion of them if I could but I'd get fat and then you wouldn't want to spoon me because you're vain make sure you drown it in butter like martha stewart would drown a nigger

I'd rather try what the getting dickered guy and Patti made the other day, the mad men.

Shame, they still make them fresh on site here.

no trust me I swear upon allah that my recipe is the dankest of them all I swear!

should i use aunt jemima or log cabin?

You live near Winston by any chance?

use log cabin and while it's heating up the syrup and soaking up jack off to aunt jemimas beautiful pancake ditties

just get whatever kind of donuts you like. maybe get an assortment and freeze/give away the ones you don't eat in a day or so. and also get a couple crullers in memory of because he can't get any.

ur gross user

Thanks bro, I need a crueller in my life

>How can I tell if the donut shop is good?
Are there hipster kids working there or an Asian family?
What kind of donuts should I get?
A few chocolate or glazed old fashioned
A few chocolate or glazed crullers
A couple apple fritters
Fill the rest with w/e you want and/or standard chocolate donuts, grab a boba, and appreciate the lack of insane lines and perfectly made donuts.

the luther burger
>full pound burger patty
>melted cheddar
>6 strips of bacon
>grilled onions
>two krispy kreme doughnuts

Some men just want to see the world burn.

And your wife's doing her bit to help the shitskins too.

You fucking cuck.

thanks for reminding me that I am making the right decision

Where can I get a decent doughnut in Australia? Brisbane specifically. I had doughnut time once but their plainest, simplest doughnuts are $6 ea. Where can I get like a dozen or even half dozen of really fucking good doughnuts for under $20?

Pic related. Six bucks.

Didn't mean to quote, oops.

Just skip the middle man and join me at Chompers.
We can discuss dank memes and whatever happens, happens.

Post some good looking donuts for me will you? I can't eat any sweets or pastries until june 18th so I need something to satisfy my cravings.

This post gave me the beetus aids.

Is this considered a donut?

those looks exactly like the homemade donuts I made yesterday

>pale ass boiled burgers
nah I'll pass