twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crunchy natural

creamy for cooking crunchy for eating

>can't get crunchy in bulk
>have to stir peanuts into smooth butter myself like some kind of pervert

Creamy.

whynotboth.jpg

kek

Crunchy cause Im a man and no man eats his peanut butter smooth. A real man eats his peanut butter crunchy.

you just like nuts in your mouth don't you

I'm a man and I eat my peanut butter smooth. Fight me.

Tfw I can drive 1 mile to Costco and get 6 lbs of superchunk peanut butter

How do you eat a creamy PB&J on cheap bread and not get upset by the amount of softness in each bite. It's irritating.

I like nuts in my mouh, peanuts, almonds and all kinds of nuts, like the crunching feel as I chew em.
You aint no man. Man dont eat his peanut butter smooth. Yous probably some sissy boy. Too busy reading books and not splitting wood or working on yoir truck. Real man eat his peanut butter crunchy.

>americans eat lard with a spoon
not surprising at all, but still impressive, you fat fucks.

Oh I've been busy splittin' and workin' somethin' all right. Notice how your wife has been walkin' kinda funny lately?

Thanks for stackin' up that firewood. That romantic fire really helped set the mood.

If your referring to my husband Steve as wife you best get some manners boy. Maybe you start eating crunchy peanut butter. Get to know what it feels like to be a real man. Get them manners learned.

Real men don't get their protein from nut butter, they eat red meat. And if you can subdivide your time into either working on your truck or chopping wood then you must be pretty piss poor at both of those things because a real man would be able to finish that shit quick and get to loving his partner.

Crunchy for filling. Creamy for topping and cooking.

Then who was phone?

I eat creamy from the jar. Now that I think about it, it seems like crunchy would be better for that...

Before I hit 30:
>crunchy
Now:
>creamy
Crunchy is a young man's game.

Are you implying creamy doesn't have nuts?

fucking this, basically
each has its own role
creamy peanut butter cookies
mmmm

I prefer crunchy, but I'll take either really

Crunchy, but after the first couple inches in it kind of becomes creamy. Probably a sales thing like filling a bag of chips with mostly air and making the bag opaque.

It settles. You're supposed to stir it first.

>costco

They both have their merits and neither is inherently better than the other, it all comes down to texture and what texture you want on the sandwich or other dish/cooking preparation you're using it for. Sometimes I want a smooth and creamy pbnj, sometimes I want a crunchy one. There's no reason to hate either.

Creamy.
Only degenerates and faggots like crunchy.
Creamy mixes perfectly with jelly. Put the creamy peanut butter in a cup, put some blackberry jelly in, stir it the fuck up, spread mixture on sandwich.
Thank me later

crunchy or creamy is liike smooth vs oulpy

why woula anyone choos cremy when they cn have peanut butter full of delicious eanuts

same goes for psmooth oj vs pulp unfiltered opj

why would you want vomity juice when you could have the fivber and nutrients of regular orange juice at your fingerptips

I want what this guy is having.

That bread has a zit

Creamy. If I wanted texture I would just eats whole nuts (which are delicious themselves, but it's not the same thing).

Crunchy is better when using it as an ingredient in a thai soup or noodle dish or making a sauce. or in peanutbutter cookies or something equally improved by a bit of crunch Creamy is better for literally everything else,

this is what your average crunchy peanut butter eater is like

>smooth orange juice
I've never heard anyone say this before

crunch by far. more interesting texture.

Peanut butter in soup?

Eh, I like both.

Neither, penis butter a gros.

Try peanut butter in soup over rice noodles or ramen noodles with an egg, onion, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce and some chili paste.and a bit of tamarind maybe

I read it as
>Crunchy for filling. Creamy for fapping and cooking
Still true though

Creamy natural

Crunchy obviously creamy is for cooking.

L-lewd!!

What's the point of crunchy peanut butter?
Why not just eat a handful of peanuts at that point?

Both.
Creamy for making cookies & other baked goods

Crunchy for PB&J, eating off the spoon and dunking crackers/pretzels in.

creamy if on a pb&j or with anything else
crunchy if on its own

Peanut butter tastes fucking nasty desu

Is it really that far away from smooth? Seems like about a 50/50 mix, just going from pictures online.

Somebody should melt a jar, strain out the peanut pieces and weight both.

why is that shit so fucking pale
did some asshole mix PB and mayo?

i like smooth with my sliced green apples

You always have the option of adding crunchies to your creamy peanut butter. Removing crunchies from crunchy peanut butter isn't fun.

What kind of savage eats crunchy peanut butter? Why not just eat nuts while you're at it?

Obsessed

ive never had creamy but there is just no way its better than crunchy

That's a good idea, nuts are quite healthy and come in many different varieties.

It's manly for your PB&J to get torn up by little pieces of nuts?

Is there anything you can eat with peanut butter that isn't a pbnj?

Smooth for me
just get two banana slices from the freezer bag and a spoon and get my peanut butter banana sorbet for the day

crunchy is a must for recipes, though.

PbnB
Cookies
Chocolate
Ants on a log
Toast
Crackers
Pies
Lava cakes
Various marinades, glazes, and imitation Thai dishes

The list could go on...

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

creamy

you get some extra fiber from crunchy

I dont get how, creamy is still ground up peanuts

Fiber =/= roughage, right?

My guess would be th some of it gets destroyed in the process and crunchy just isn't getting processed as much.

IIC they make peanut butter my pressing them between heated surfaces

I still wouldn't try to get my daily fiber intake from peanut products, or any kind of nuts...

thats nice honey

>Fiber =/= roughage
Correct, fiber is specifically indigestible carbohydrates which serve as a binding agent.

>a-all f-fats are b-bad
>s-stupid Americans t-that'll show em..

Some people, namely those who actually MOVE their fat asses working out find it a healthy, convenient source of protien and fats. Now go slice up an apple with some peanut butter, your limp wrist typing ass could use some brain food, faggot

They just add roughly chopped peanuts to creamy

crunchy oily almond butter is many times superior