Is Jamie Oliver /our guy/?

Is Jamie Oliver /our guy/?

More like Jamie Olive Oil lol

Have you seen the retarded names he gave his kids?

No he got Turkey Twizzlers banned that piece of shit.

nobody gave a shit when frank zappa did it

I'd rather be named Dweezil Zappa than Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver

at least Buddy Bear can just tell people his name is Bud.

Dweezil is Dweezil.

kek

FACT: Gayboy Ramsay wanted to work for Jamie Oliver but was told he wasn't good enough. Ramsay then started crying like a little baby.
FACT: Jamie Oliver turned down a knighthood for services to cooking because he was too modest to accept it.
FACT: Jamie Oliver's restaurants are so good, they ran out of Michelin stars to give them.
FACT: Jamie Oliver is celebrated across the world for his cooking skills and his birthday is a national holiday in Britain.
FACT: Jamie Oliver's wife is better looking than Gordon Ramsay's. (Ramsay is actually gay, his "wife" is just for tv)

>FACT: Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

But neither Olive oil or Ramsey are Filipino?

pukka post.

Me and my cooking friends have a drinking game where we watch jamie and drink every time he uses olive oil in a dish. Fucked myself up a couple times playing that game.

Sounds pretty fun.
If they're bros you could then proceed to seduce them with no consequences.

Fuck him. He's some proponent of so-called "healthy eating" and yet he's a lardass. Clearly doesn't practice what he preaches.

Never trust a skinny chef

so you take a drink once at the beggining and then maybe one or two more times at the most until the end

wow dude sounds pretty epic

This. There are plenty of skinny chefs; they're just coked up to the eyeballs.

You should try the one where you watch The Big Bang Theory and drink every time there's canned laughter.

You get seriously fucked up, but the downside is that you have to watch the Big Bang Theory.

You're thinking of John Oliver.

I sure as fuck wouldn't trust a fat person who claims to eat healthy.

Not always, especially nowadays. It usually just means they work their ass off. I don't care what a person looks like as long they don't act like an authority on health and fitness. That's when we have a problem.

>(((being this new)))

Go back to /b/

No, he is a typical leftie luvvie that needs to die. The cunt had the audacity to blame the closure of some of his shit "Jamie's Italian" restaurants on Brexit, despite all of the scaremongering about immediate economic hell being wrong. He's also incredibly full of himself and as previously mentioned, has given his kids incredibly stupid and pretentious names. Fuck him.

>people whose beliefs differ from my own deserve death
Maybe you'd be happier in Raqaa