Does anyone else have the problem of making too much food? The 3 of us (partner...

Does anyone else have the problem of making too much food? The 3 of us (partner, my 6 year old growing son and myself) eat a good amount, but I somehow just make too much. We have no problem eating left overs, but I usually make enough to feed 6 people (at 'normal' suggested servings), and we're not fat in the least.

Pic related, tonight's dinner (Suddenly Salad not included in pics)

>partner
Lol homo in a gay "marriage" detected

Better look at the ribs, the first image was under the shit fluorescent lighting. Garbage.

not seeing the problem here

I caught some flak from a friend for always making 'feasts', so I was wondering if any of you have had the same "problem" (as if it's a problem).

Glob, I wish.

Yea, I just turn those into future lunches or freeze (depends on the food) them for lazy meals

>9 racks of ribs for 2 adults and a child
that's not a normal amount even for 6 people.

So you have a problem buying a shit load of food you don't need and are too autistic to save it in the fridge to cook another day, or possibly freeze it??

Or is this some kind of weird gay bait bc you have a "partner" and have a problem with loving enormous amounts of meat

4 full, have to half them. As I said, we eat leftovers no problem, and the boy loves the shit out of meat. In the first round we down about a quarter each depending on how many sides I make. Tis a lot of sides, but them ribs will surely be eaten.

>Or is this some kind of weird gay bait bc you have a "partner" and have a problem with loving enormous amounts of meat
looooooooool I didn't even catch that. No, I definitel knew I vough too much, and could have transformed the items into something els for another meal, but I didn't.

just check suggested servings and use your own judgement

Also, the partner and son wanted different sides, so I got everything we all wanted. I like to please.

White people food is so unimaginative.

At least add some different ingredients to your sides

The BBQ sauce used is Famous Dave's Devil's Spit, a good kick of spicy on it's own. We're 'mexican' and all eat chile, but I ran out of green or else I would have had some roasted strips on the side.

On a sidenote, I used partner because I didn't want to scream I'm a grill, just in case I tilt someone. I hate fags just as much as any of you faggots.

Is it your or her son?
Important question as it dictates my answer.

We're a same-sex couple. The kid is adopted from Eritrea. He's growing up into a strong black man, hope his cock gets bigger.

I'm actually very surprised that the first comment wasn't
>my wife's son
But I suppose I set myself up for the gay thing.
He's mine, not his. His demon spawn is growing inside me, though, so he's not a full cuck.

yeah, OP.

I often make big ole meals. I put the remaining food into leftover containers to keep us from binge-eating, but I often find myself throwing those left-overs away, and I feel like shit. (but not always)

it's okay though. the fact that the united states requires 'expiration dates' is indicative of a simple fact; we have so much, that we can afford throwing away expired food.

we can only hope that developing countries eventually join us in that fact. :)

>partner

Yea, fuck off to > with your faggotry

Nothing wrong really your wife's son needs the nutrients

>glob
what are you a child?

Looks nice OP, does look a lot but you said you'll have leftovers.

I think 2 adults and a child would get along fine with just the middle or left pan in your picture though.

I fail to see what is problem. It is always a good idea to cook for 2 or 3 days. Most recipes take the same amount of work to cook 3 or 6 portions.

Also, stop cuckin your bf, forcing him to raise some black kid. At least it seems you can make a decent meal.

You know you have a problem. Just halve the amount cooked.

at my house one slab of ribs and 2 sides, usually beans and coleslaw, feeds four. that's three slabs for 3 people... you are too fat. in your mind you're fat.

You should be eating about a third that much. How much do you weigh?

>not useing a slow cooker for ribs
>This kitchen is gross as fuck
>Stove has missing nob
>Pans look like they have never been washed and are used to collect cum

>I'm a grill
post weight in metric pls

Holy fuck that's a lot of food. Two trays could feed you both for 3 days. That deep fryer for sees a fatty future. Get an air fryer.

Why the fuck are you calling your man part cuck. have some respect, geez

crazy idea but have you tried making less food?

One slab usually has less than 500 grams of meat on it.

You're literally eating about 100 grams of meat per person. That's nothing.

fat = flavour

Make smaller servings or cook less per week. Your choice

Consensus: you eat far too much. Best get your shit together, for the kids' sakes, at least.

>black
Gross, no. I've never touched a negroid.

4'11 138, 6 months pregnant. The bf is 6' 220, but just a big dude, not fat. My child has a mouth on him (user 'The Mouth' Lastname is what we call him). He's 6 yrs, 38lbs 3'7.

The pans were used to cook the ribs, burning the drippings mmmm. That deep fryer is a pain in my side and I've only scrubbed the outside once. I have the knob to the stove, I just need to glue the broken piece.

I only use it to make special little mexican wontons I concocted.

When he found out the term cuck he declared himself to be one, though I don't see him as such. Just some bantz.

Kids grow and stuff. We go on daily walks too.

Your BMI is 28: you are in the upper end of 'overweight'.
Your partner's BMI is 30: this is the low end of 'obese'.

Eat. Less. Food.

You don't even have to exercise more: it's just calories in, calories out. Eating less is the easy option.

Grill????? With dink??????????.

It's a woman. They get scrutinized when they talk about their husbands or boyfriends on here because it's admitting they're women. You fuckers are retarded.

Oh look. I was right.

About 20lbs of it is 'baby weight'. The BMI scale is scary because when we were both the weight we should have been, we looked very unhealthy. I should be at, what, 95lbs? I looked like death, never again.
Also, it's not about calories for me; baby gave me gestational beetus, so no sweets and carbs for me. Literally the Atkins diet.

I'm fine with any insults, whether they be false accusations of faggotry or being a female. I just don't see the point in having to shout out that I'm female when it's not warranted or needed in the conversation.

>I hate fags just as much as any of you faggots.
I don't know, man. I think Veeky Forums is pretty gay.

That's what I'm saying. It's fucking stupid that it's the case. There are tons of women on Veeky Forums. I met my wife on here for fuck sake.

The "lol tits or gtfo" meme needs to die. Who the fuck cares what genitals someone has. As long as they don't scream out that they're a woman for attention then it literally does not matter.

She not gonna fug u she got boyfend

And I have a wife.

She's not going to fuck your wife either, bro.

Does it make me a cuck if I would watch that?

I don't know what it makes you, but it makes me hella randy.

>I sure do like ruining baking dishes
>What is aluminum foil
>Oven instead of smoker

What would possess you to think you needed to cook 3 trays of ribs? Do you buy in bulk and hate freezing food or something? I'm genuinely curious.

Hey, don't speak for me. Damn straight I'll lez it up with his wife.

They were hand me downs, already ruined. And I can't bake worth a damn, those pans are only for ribs and setting the fried foods aside when they're made. I don't like smoke :(

Albertsons BOGO. We wanted to take advantage, he wanted me to cook all 4 racks. We're pretty much down to left over dinner and finished with it.

Take pictures.

I also cook too much, but in contrast to you I'm an eternal bachelor who doesn't talk to his neighbors and I don't know how to reduce recipes. Sucks too because I don't like eating the same thing 3 days in a row.

That's fine; you're not inflicting your habits on minors.

What's wrong with the food I made, though? There's more veggie to garbage ratio and he loves the shit out of the veggies, doesn't care for stuffing. It's the amount the irks you to no end and I need the state to take him away? But lemme guess, if we had soda/'juice' and chips as sides, that's fine, yes?

Will do.