Post your favorite burger toppings. I'm running out of ideas

post your favorite burger toppings. I'm running out of ideas.

Jalepeno, onions, bbq sauce, hot sauce

ive never been a chilli person, do jalapenos bring much more than heat?

I think they have a delicious flavor

Disgusting look buns.

they're ok, not really proper buns desu. gonna make my own I think and work on my burger game next week or so.

ill give them a try, we arent big on them here though

Try them pickled obviously.
Where is 'here'?

>those buns

no bullying

australia

>Furphys
Mein Negar

Me too.
Get them at Coles or Woolies.
Work well on pizza.

Potato salad

Pickled Red Onions
Bacon Jam
Feta & Jalapenos
Beer Caramelized Onions
Potato Chips / Shoestring Potatoes
Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Chevre & Fire Roasted Red Peppers

Cold MRE black beans in seasoned sauce.

Aldi in Australia currently sells an amazing jalapeno cheese

I use muffins for buns

Bacon
Siracha mayo
Fried egg

Fry burgers in pan
toss mushrooms in grease
deglaze with beer
cover and simmer for a few min
reduce completely until mushroome are golden brown
unhf

The fuk are on these buns pumpkin seeds? Or are these muffins

thanks jalapeno guy I got some and they're pretty good. certainly gonna explore them more

pumpkin seeds yah

Try pineapple ring from a can, you can fry it up alongside the burger pattie if you want.

Tinned beetroot is good too.

Is that a bowl of baby shit?

Tomato and romain, onion and mustard and mayonnaise. I've always liked simple shit. Other good toppings though: sauerkraut, sauteed mushrooms, arugala, most cheeses, most pickled vegatables, slaw, bacon, pate.

Consider this: mayo and pate, pickled burdock, mixed greens. Bet that would be good.

Sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheese. It's something about the flavor of the swish cheese and mushrooms that go really good together. Portobello mushrooms preferably

I know it sounds terrible, but it was the best burger I had ever had.
>sautéed onions
>fried egg
>peanut butter
>mozzarella cheese
Literally one of the best meals I have ever had. Can't be some cheap ass grocery store meat or buns though, it will ruin the flavor

I like relatively simple burgers - the standard toppings but with little twists. My top favorites are:
>Burger with horseradish mustard, swiss cheese, and sauteed mushrooms and onions, with lettuce, tomato and pickle as well
>Burger with the usual toppings (tomato, lettuce, pickle, onion) plus sharp cheddar and sliced pickled jalapenos
>Burger with a patty made with lamb and beef, topped with tzatziki sauce, tomato, red onion, and arugula.
>Burger using guacamole as the condiment on the top side of the bun, with mustard on the bottom bun, topped with tomato, lettuce, grilled onions, and pepper jack cheese. Also a few shakes of hot sauce.
>Patty Melt on Texas Toast with swiss cheese melted over two patties, grilled onions, mustard, and a whole pickle on the side to take bites of as I eat.
>Burger with a cheese skirt - make 2 thin patties and get them cooked crisp on pan/griddle then top one with enough cheddar cheese to melt and make a crispy "skirt" around it (cover with a pan lid to facilitate this) and top with the other thin patty, then put on your burger with the usual toppings.
>Blue cheese burger - Burger with mustard or garlic aioli on the bun, patty topped with crumbled blue cheese (mix the cheese around with a fork after crumbling to get it to a texture that will stick to the patty), lettuce, tomato, and either grilled onions or crisp red onion. Sauteed mushrooms sometimes if I have some.

Also, I always toast the cut side of the bun.

Caramelized onions and mustard on the top, ketchup on the bottom.
You can thank me later.

Putting homemade coleslaw on a burger is god tier
>homemade coleslaw
>cheddar cheese
>bbq sauce

From the bottom and up.
>Guacamole
>Caramelized onions
>Plum tomatoes
>Hamburger
>Shredded cheese of any kind

>toasted buns